Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10895 Jun 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had this friend who was an alcoholic. one time, I watched as he drank these screwdrivers. for 2 days he drank these screwdrivers.
concerned, I asked him. why do you drink so much? he said if I stop, I will get a hangover.. nausea, and sick.
so, if anybody doesn't know what they are talking about, it's YOU.
another thing, genius.
I used to hangout with a bunch of dead heads in berkeley back in the 80's. they did everything. including marijuana. in the space of about 10 years, I watched them turn from intelligent people to honest to god "dead heads". not only did they become brain dead, they also became paranoid.
I oppose marijuana and other drugs for good reason. personal experinces.
If they did everything, you can't blame marijuana. I know many people using almost only marijuana and there is no problem. I have cured a lasting sciatica in one week with marijuana. In fact I have seen only benefices. I appreciate also *much* more the company of potheads than of drunks. Marijuana is as good for the health than green tea, and probably much better. Anyway, it is a nonsense that the government tell me what I can eat and consume, without any evidences that there are problems. As I said, the papers against marijuana contains always confusion between a implies b and b implies a. Always.
And if you fear the other drugs, just inform yourself about the devastating consequence of prohibition in that domain. It augments enormously the consumption of all kind of drugs. Legalize all drugs if you really want to protect the kids against drugs. Use clean legal regulation, and inform the people.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10896 Jun 7, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they did everything, you can't blame marijuana. I know many people using almost only marijuana and there is no problem. I have cured a lasting sciatica in one week with marijuana. In fact I have seen only benefices. I appreciate also *much* more the company of potheads than of drunks. Marijuana is as good for the health than green tea, and probably much better. Anyway, it is a nonsense that the government tell me what I can eat and consume, without any evidences that there are problems. As I said, the papers against marijuana contains always confusion between a implies b and b implies a. Always.
And if you fear the other drugs, just inform yourself about the devastating consequence of prohibition in that domain. It augments enormously the consumption of all kind of drugs. Legalize all drugs if you really want to protect the kids against drugs. Use clean legal regulation, and inform the people.
you should hear yourself talk. you contradict yourself.

legalize all drugs????? are you crazy?

where is the logic if you know they fry your brain?

do you think it is normal for your brain to function in such a way that allows you to see hallucinations all the time?

as I see it, and what is happening on capitol hill confirms this.. taking marijuana makes people think they are above the law. and that is not good for society. it brings chaos.

but hey... if you are brain dead, how would you know this?

Location hidden

#10897 Jun 7, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
let me finish my story about my dead head friends in berkeley.. we are not friends anymore.

you want to know why?

..one day, they came up to me and told me that I had to sell my car or we could not be friends anymore. I had this car for like 10 years. and I get this ultimatum now?..I thought to myself. so, I asked them quote, "what's the big deal?" "we'll been friends for over 10 years, and you are going to forget all that because of my car???"

their reply. and they said this in a very serious way quote, "the company that makes that car is responsible for the deforestation of the amazon forest. you must sell it, or you cannot continue to be friends with us."

I was so taken back by this stupid argument. I told them to shove it...thinking back, I realized the drugs did this to them.

I see the same sort of logic coming out of capitol hill now.

quote, "it's all bush's fault." "vote for me again because I will help cure cancer." "I'm going to be totally transparent." "outsourcing our jobs overseas is good for us."

yeah. right.

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippie politicians.
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#10898 Jun 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
there are a variety of ways to treat nausea, bro.
alcohol, cocaine, heroin, etc. you can even use a gun to treat it if you are so inclined.
""there are a variety of ways to treat nausea""

the best way is for you to shut up

try running your rick shaw off a cliff

Location hidden

#10899 Jun 7, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
""there are a variety of ways to treat nausea""
the best way is for you to shut up
try running your rick shaw off a cliff
the truth hurts, doesn't it?
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

#10900 Jun 7, 2012
Raydot wrote:
So we are back to sexing plants. 12 on and 12 off. Does anyone know for how long??
Until they declare.
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

#10901 Jun 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had this friend who was an alcoholic. one time, I watched as he drank these screwdrivers. for 2 days he drank these screwdrivers.
concerned, I asked him. why do you drink so much? he said if I stop, I will get a hangover.. nausea, and sick.
another thing, genius.
I used to hangout with a bunch of dead heads in berkeley back in the 80's. they did everything. including marijuana. in the space of about 10 years, I watched them turn from intelligent people to honest to god "dead heads". not only did they become brain dead, they also became paranoid.
You had friends? No wonder they were paranoid.
Yuri Nut

Santa Cruz, CA

#10902 Jun 7, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
You had friends? No wonder they were paranoid.
Operative word being "had".
( not making many friends on topix either.)
Aw- boo hoo.
WoW :o

Los Angeles, CA

#10903 Jun 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>you say I'm ignorant?

let me tell you what I know, lady..

you people who use marijuana tell me that marijuana is not addictive, and yet anybody who has half a brain can see that they have marijuana rehab centers all over the country. and the numbers going to them are increasing every year. duh.
http://rehab-international.org/marijuana-addi...

you people than go around saying that you can't get a DUI with marijuana. that your senses are vastly better with the use of marijuana. yet, you can do a google search and find stats on how drug based DUI are increasing all over the country. duh.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/Arizona/DrugDUI...

frankly, I think you drug addicts will say anything to get your high. we already know you people will break the laws to get your high. I wonder just how far your addiction to marijuana will push you? kill someone?

people like you make me sick.
I'm sure these are people that have other addictions included! N wow, I wonder Wut kinda drug addicts you've come across, ur talking like this PLANT is more destructive than methamphetamine or alcohol? Plz, look on ur search engine n do sum research, check out how many numbers of people passed out or OD on mj??? N do u have to b childish with every thing u say? Duh? Really? N people like u, ignorant, n dumb as a door nail make me DREADFULLY sick! If u wanna go based on facts....check how many people if they r addicted to marijuana, are addicted to sumn else to stimulate the high? I could honestly tell u, cannabis is THE ONLY medication I use....that alone has helped n stopped me from taking anti-anxiety medication, opiate pain killers, n for u to continue going on about how us medical marijuana patients will "say n e thing to get high"...u don't don't SHIT! Ur jus prob referring to ur own experiences with out an open mind....u also mentioned ur all for compassionate use of medical marijuana but yet there u are calling me a drug addict n all this other bs coming outta ur typing!? How old r u n e way??? N trust n believe, I've gone thru addiction issues with narcotic opiate pain killers....I have not met, read carefully...I HAVE NOT YET MET, ANY ONE WHO HAS EVER been addicted to marijuana! N if they r, it's cuz they r addicted to the additional crap they put in it!!!! i.e, pcp, angel dust, wut ever Nasty crap they may, have n do that! Check on it tho. Has any one ever OD, or passed out on JUST PURE marijuana?!?!

Los Angeles, CA

#10904 Jun 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>you say I'm ignorant?

let me tell you what I know, lady..

you people who use marijuana tell me that marijuana is not addictive, and yet anybody who has half a brain can see that they have marijuana rehab centers all over the country. and the numbers going to them are increasing every year. duh.
http://rehab-international.org/marijuana-addi...

you people than go around saying that you can't get a DUI with marijuana. that your senses are vastly better with the use of marijuana. yet, you can do a google search and find stats on how drug based DUI are increasing all over the country. duh.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/Arizona/DrugDUI...

frankly, I think you drug addicts will say anything to get your high. we already know you people will break the laws to get your high. I wonder just how far your addiction to marijuana will push you? kill someone?

people like you make me sick.
REALLY, this was pulled from the article of the shyt link u posted: "Not every person who is addicted to marijuana will have withdrawal symptoms. Actually, this is one of the few drugs that do not have a severe set of symptoms associated with withdrawal.", How stupid, Methadone Maintenence therapy for example, would NEVER ACCEPT a person "addicted" to marijuana for its treatment! N in this artice, this dumb ass person says,"Those who are addicted to marijuana will need the same drug treatment as a person addicted to any other drug. It is not easy to overcome an addiction, no matter what the substance is. Many people see marijuana as being a safe drug, but it is addictive and when young individuals form this addiction, they will need to seek treatment to win their battle"..stupid shyt I tell ya man! The person who wrote this article is as sum as u r! oh yea n this look familiar, pulled by UR article a well:"Marijuana addiction is relatively common, but it is usually combined with an addiction to a stronger drug."......meaning?!?! This was YOUR ARTICLE ASIA! N I told u the SAME shit!!! Hmmmmm sumone knows more than sumbody else here...I did my homework n there u are only reading the topic sentence n throwing it at us "addicts"!!!! Go take all ur stupid lil p.o.s link n ur addiction babble bullshit, n shove it far up ur ass to where only YOU could hear YOURSELF speak, cuz around these parts, well dear, quite frankly, WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Lol smh....gente pendeja....

Los Angeles, CA

#10905 Jun 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I had this friend who was an alcoholic. one time, I watched as he drank these screwdrivers. for 2 days he drank these screwdrivers.

another thing, genius.

I'm sure those berkeley dead head had more than just marijuana in their joints! Cuz if it was pure, organic mj they were smoking...they wouldn't b a loser like u talking against in Topix, but rather excelling in life! TRUST!
Mother of 2

Delano, CA

#10906 Jun 7, 2012
Yes for the ppl that needs it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10907 Jun 8, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you should hear yourself talk. you contradict yourself.
legalize all drugs????? are you crazy?
where is the logic if you know they fry your brain?
do you think it is normal for your brain to function in such a way that allows you to see hallucinations all the time?
as I see it, and what is happening on capitol hill confirms this.. taking marijuana makes people think they are above the law. and that is not good for society. it brings chaos.
but hey... if you are brain dead, how would you know this?
Insulting allusions will not help your case.
Sulfuric acid and jumping out of a windows can also demolish my brain, and yet are legal.
When drugs where legal, there were no problem. It is the prohibition which creates the incentive to sell drugs, and it is the prohibition which makes it possible to hook young people.
We cannot control the drugs in prison, despite the modern technology, how would you control drugs outside prison?
The drug problem is an hoax. There is only a prohibition problem. Many vets of the war on drugs understand this very well. Listen to some member of LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) here:

and related videos.

Legalize *all* drugs because it is the only genuine way to really protect all the kids against all the drugs, legal or illegal. Regulate them properly. Educate people and don't let the government do the thinking at their place because by doing so you generate the irresponsible behaviors.
Tax the drugs proportionally to their measurable danger and effective social costs. You will see the price growing up for dangerous products like tobacco and alcohol. For cannabis, you will see that the health insurance company will pay us to consume it, very quickly.

Location hidden

#10908 Jun 8, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulting allusions will not help your case.
Sulfuric acid and jumping out of a windows can also demolish my brain, and yet are legal.
When drugs where legal, there were no problem. It is the prohibition which creates the incentive to sell drugs, and it is the prohibition which makes it possible to hook young people.
We cannot control the drugs in prison, despite the modern technology, how would you control drugs outside prison?
The drug problem is an hoax. There is only a prohibition problem. Many vets of the war on drugs understand this very well. Listen to some member of LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MEdzZaXwf8oXX
and related videos.
Legalize *all* drugs because it is the only genuine way to really protect all the kids against all the drugs, legal or illegal. Regulate them properly. Educate people and don't let the government do the thinking at their place because by doing so you generate the irresponsible behaviors.
Tax the drugs proportionally to their measurable danger and effective social costs. You will see the price growing up for dangerous products like tobacco and alcohol. For cannabis, you will see that the health insurance company will pay us to consume it, very quickly.
you sound like eric holder and janet napolitano.

you think you are above the law.

you have your opinion which happens to be contradictory to existing laws. in your mind, obeying the law is not acceptable.
sonoma state ward eight

Sonoma, CA

#10909 Jun 8, 2012
my dear smokes constantly and watches teevee the rest of the time. is now a state senator. great at barbecues, touchy behind the wheel with sloppy reflexes and devil may care that comes with state license plate. votes and speaks AGAINST legalizing.
Anti-drugs is big business, spending some 84 BILLION bux a year so far. This business is too big to fail.
prunella creede

Sonoma, CA

#10910 Jun 8, 2012
I would want my kids to smoke dope as soon as they can light their own. Prior I would give 'em a little vodka in the skimmed or buttermilk which i get for free from the restaurant whenit is out date. My dog loves it and whenever you reach for a match she comes over and fries a sheet eating grin and sits so close you can smell her feet, she smiles a boomer when you finally light up and insists on a blow or more 'til she passes out or plays the piano. It is just like church; too much fun & fancy in religion to leave it to the religious alone.

Since: Sep 08

#10912 Jun 8, 2012
prunella creede wrote:
I would want my kids to smoke dope as soon as they can light their own. Prior I would give 'em a little vodka in the skimmed or buttermilk which i get for free from the restaurant whenit is out date. My dog loves it and whenever you reach for a match she comes over and fries a sheet eating grin and sits so close you can smell her feet, she smiles a boomer when you finally light up and insists on a blow or more 'til she passes out or plays the piano. It is just like church; too much fun & fancy in religion to leave it to the religious alone.
Gloop?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10913 Jun 8, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
let me finish my story about my dead head friends in berkeley.. we are not friends anymore.
you want to know why?

..one day, they came up to me and told me that I had to sell my car or we could not be friends anymore. I had this car for like 10 years. and I get this ultimatum now?..I thought to myself. so, I asked them quote, "what's the big deal?" "we'll been friends for over 10 years, and you are going to forget all that because of my car???"
I had that talk too, and it sounds like you are a Boomer like I am. If not, it still applies. Any sort of peer pressure which demands a change in my personal behavior against my will is a deal breaker.
their reply. and they said this in a very serious way quote, "the company that makes that car is responsible for the deforestation of the amazon forest. you must sell it, or you cannot continue to be friends with us."
LOL. Are they also Asian? I certainly hope so, because if they are white then you could come back with "You must stop claiming you are white because white people are the ones responsible for all of the deforestation worldwide". That is the truth.
I was so taken back by this stupid argument. I told them to shove it...thinking back, I realized the drugs did this to them.
I see the same sort of logic coming out of capitol hill now.
quote, "it's all bush's fault." "vote for me again because I will help cure cancer." "I'm going to be totally transparent." "outsourcing our jobs overseas is good for us."
yeah. right.
cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippie politicians.
Marijuana is a PLANT. It is not a drug. It is no different than broccoli or lettuce, and eating those plants makes you feel different, depending on the plant. Saying that "drugs did it to them" is ridiculous.
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#10914 Jun 8, 2012
what is usually found in a democrats skull ?
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop?

Location hidden

#10915 Jun 8, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I had that talk too, and it sounds like you are a Boomer like I am. If not, it still applies. Any sort of peer pressure which demands a change in my personal behavior against my will is a deal breaker.
<quoted text>
LOL. Are they also Asian? I certainly hope so, because if they are white then you could come back with "You must stop claiming you are white because white people are the ones responsible for all of the deforestation worldwide". That is the truth.
<quoted text>
Marijuana is a PLANT. It is not a drug. It is no different than broccoli or lettuce, and eating those plants makes you feel different, depending on the plant. Saying that "drugs did it to them" is ridiculous.
2 things...

your claim that white people are responsible for the deforestation of the rain forest is racist. my guess is - you are basing your claim on some "gut" feeling. right? the people who are responsible for the deforestation are the brazilians. duh.

as for your logic on marijuana being a plant. so, it could not do any harm to anyone. now, the moron in you is showing. don't you know that many drugs are made from organic materials? and many can kill you? cocaine, heroin, morphine to name a few. another duh.

I suggest you stop taking drugs. it is not making you any smarter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Legacy Auto Sales Dec 13 Jimmy 4
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Dec 11 OS Ahmedabad 23
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Dec 7 Samfromflorida 22
I want to buy cheap land near the salton sea (Nov '08) Dec 7 Samfromflorida 32
Review: Dallas Trees Dec 7 jessica ross 1
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 24 Jean 5

Anza News Video

Anza Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Anza People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Anza News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Anza