Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,470)

Showing posts 29,381 - 29,400 of47,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rastous

Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34150
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Did you hear about the gay guy taking a piss....

He looked at the other guy to his right and saw a nicotine patch on his cock.

He asked "does it work"?

"Yep, replied the guy, I'm down to two butts a day."
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34151
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious, what does an average three bedroom home cost in your area? It seems the standard of living is much higher. A average home in Southern Illinois will cost between 35,000 to 70,000. The better ranch style homes go from 70-125,000 The real nice homes that are newly built goes up to around 200,000, some a little more. There are a few in the area under 500,000. A smaller home with two bedrooms can cost you from 10,000 -30,000 . Our housing market is running low right now, it actually has been for awhile. The teachers do earn their money, I couldn't do it.LOL I know I couldn't put up with the parents.LOL I know when a teacher first starts out they don't make very much, but they get raises. There was an article on Topics for Southern Illinois teachers and what their salaries were, it even gave the name of the teachers from their district, and what they made. It varied from 30,000 to 75,000. The superintendents were making over 100,000 yearly.
Sweet Jesus, no wonder you think teachers are rich. The average 3 bedroom home where I live goes for $560,000

Since: Jan 12

New york

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34152
Jun 8, 2012
 
Hey

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34153
Jun 8, 2012
 
Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious, what does an average three bedroom home cost in your area? It seems the standard of living is much higher. A average home in Southern Illinois will cost between 35,000 to 70,000. The better ranch style homes go from 70-125,000 The real nice homes that are newly built goes up to around 200,000, some a little more. There are a few in the area under 500,000. A smaller home with two bedrooms can cost you from 10,000 -30,000 . Our housing market is running low right now, it actually has been for awhile. The teachers do earn their money, I couldn't do it.LOL I know I couldn't put up with the parents.LOL I know when a teacher first starts out they don't make very much, but they get raises. There was an article on Topics for Southern Illinois teachers and what their salaries were, it even gave the name of the teachers from their district, and what they made. It varied from 30,000 to 75,000. The superintendents were making over 100,000 yearly.
i really don't know what new houses cost here where i live. the prices vary wildly. most people, however, aren't interested much in building one family houses anymore, but prefer to buy apartments in highrise bldgs.
i moved out of the u.s. more than 15 years ago when i accepted, and was accepted by the church where i now serve. my brother, however, still lives in rochester and was telling me that houses in the suburbs are now well over a million dollars, and as high as 5 million. of course he may be blowing sunshine up my skirt, though. he does that. i have no idea what the housing market is doing in the outlying areas. i'm sure that it can be found out over the internet.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34154
Jun 8, 2012
 
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
i really don't know what new houses cost here where i live. the prices vary wildly. most people, however, aren't interested much in building one family houses anymore, but prefer to buy apartments in highrise bldgs.
i moved out of the u.s. more than 15 years ago when i accepted, and was accepted by the church where i now serve. my brother, however, still lives in rochester and was telling me that houses in the suburbs are now well over a million dollars, and as high as 5 million. of course he may be blowing sunshine up my skirt, though. he does that. i have no idea what the housing market is doing in the outlying areas. i'm sure that it can be found out over the internet.
He he. You're brother's exaggerating a tad. You can get a pretty decent house in the burbs in the low 100's. I occasionally watch the showcase of homes on Sundays. Anything approaching a million would be huge with sizable acreage.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34155
Jun 8, 2012
 
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
He he. You're brother's exaggerating a tad. You can get a pretty decent house in the burbs in the low 100's. I occasionally watch the showcase of homes on Sundays. Anything approaching a million would be huge with sizable acreage.
i think that he was referring to brighton, pittsford, and now webster. what about those areas? as far as i'm concerned victor, farmington and canandaigua aren't suburbs of rochester.
Hot Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34158
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Jesus, no wonder you think teachers are rich. The average 3 bedroom home where I live goes for $560,000
I am glad I have a new 2000 square foot home, that is nice for a fraction of that price.LOL I think I will stay here where it is cheaper to live.LOL For $560,000 you could own almost a mansion with an inground pool. WOW! You would be considered living a rich lifestyle, there is not many homes for sale with that price in our area.LOL We sold a nice (average) brick, three bedroom home with garage it had really nice kitchen for 49,000, it was about 1300ft. I didn't like it because it was on a 60x150 ft lot. Too close to neighbors.LOL Do you live in a big city?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34159
Jun 8, 2012
 
Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad I have a new 2000 square foot home, that is nice for a fraction of that price.LOL I think I will stay here where it is cheaper to live.LOL For $560,000 you could own almost a mansion with an inground pool. WOW! You would be considered living a rich lifestyle, there is not many homes for sale with that price in our area.LOL We sold a nice (average) brick, three bedroom home with garage it had really nice kitchen for 49,000, it was about 1300ft. I didn't like it because it was on a 60x150 ft lot. Too close to neighbors.LOL Do you live in a big city?
Right across the Hudson River from midtown Manhattan.
Hot Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34160
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Oh, yea, you live in a big city!LOL Well, now we know why we all have different views.LOL

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34161
Jun 8, 2012
 
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that he was referring to brighton, pittsford, and now webster. what about those areas? as far as i'm concerned victor, farmington and canandaigua aren't suburbs of rochester.
All still reasonable, depending on the neighborhood. I don't consider Farmington and Canandaigua suburbs of Rochester, either. But the home prices in the more rural areas are going for dirt cheap, as well as in the city. There are some beautiful, historical homes in the city, and I'd love to own one, but they're usually surrounded by run-down neighborhoods.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34162
Jun 8, 2012
 
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
All still reasonable, depending on the neighborhood. I don't consider Farmington and Canandaigua suburbs of Rochester, either. But the home prices in the more rural areas are going for dirt cheap, as well as in the city. There are some beautiful, historical homes in the city, and I'd love to own one, but they're usually surrounded by run-down neighborhoods.
i doubt that you've ever really seen a 'run down neighborhood'.*lol* come and look at the favelas.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34163
Jun 8, 2012
 
Hot Dog wrote:
Oh, yea, you live in a big city!LOL Well, now we know why we all have different views.LOL
the metrocity we now live in is a good bit larger.*grin*

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34164
Jun 8, 2012
 
Hot Dog wrote:
Oh, yea, you live in a big city!LOL Well, now we know why we all have different views.LOL
use google maps to find são caetano do sul, brazil and then zoom in on it. that's the suburb we now live in.
Hot Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34166
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
use google maps to find são caetano do sul, brazil and then zoom in on it. that's the suburb we now live in.
Wow, I checked on property that was for sale.LOL I think I will stay right here. I would work my entire life away, trying to get something that I already have.LOL I don't think I will complain again, about how much things cost. LOL The weather would be nice, tropical weather would be a plus. I will stay here where I can live comfortable on one job. LOL
Hot Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34167
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
All still reasonable, depending on the neighborhood. I don't consider Farmington and Canandaigua suburbs of Rochester, either. But the home prices in the more rural areas are going for dirt cheap, as well as in the city. There are some beautiful, historical homes in the city, and I'd love to own one, but they're usually surrounded by run-down neighborhoods.
My family owned an old Historical Mansion, 6000 square ft located on the Ohio River in Southern Illinois. They bought it just so they could decorate it for fun. It was beautiful, they were only able to get 60,000 out of it. It was a charming little river town, with lots of history. A beautiful old victorian mansion, was a dream for them to redecorate. It was an amazing place, but the stairs got to them being seniors.
Joker

Robinson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34168
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

A young army private is home on leave. He is talking to his dad about his experience at jump school while learning to be a paratrooper.

"Dad" he says, "on my first jump, I froze up at the door on the plane. A big black Sergent standing behind me told me that if I didn't jump, he was gonna cram about 12 inches of dick up my @ss."

"Well did you jump?" asks his dad.

"Just a little at first" answered the boy.
Hot Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34169
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
the metrocity we now live in is a good bit larger.*grin*
I looked it up. Living in the tropical areas, would be nice, instead of the cold. I bet you have seen and done a lot of interesting things there.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34170
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just a big city wannabe
Hot Dog wrote:
Oh, yea, you live in a big city!LOL Well, now we know why we all have different views.LOL
Hot Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34171
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Honest AbeL wrote:
Just a big city wannabe
<quoted text>
No, I like the country. What is your deal? Are you jealous they have been talking to me, and not you?LOL Don't worry, you will have your time to play, when they get back.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34172
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wasn't talking about you. The rest of your post is equally as poorly done
Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I like the country. What is your deal? Are you jealous they have been talking to me, and not you?LOL Don't worry, you will have your time to play, when they get back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,381 - 29,400 of47,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Antioch Forum right now

Search the Antioch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints 1 hr Get it Now 36
Antioch Wal-Mart Ad Match Policy (Jul '13) 18 hr Time for a Change 16
Has Steve Smouse mis-managed the Tim Osmond Park? (Dec '07) 20 hr Rabbi OToole 47
Home based business 20 hr Scooby 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
Antioch superintendent to resign in June Thu Curious 12
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Thu jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
•••
•••
•••
•••

Antioch Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••