Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
that is YOUR opinion. and since there is a law that makes marijuana and other illicit laws ILLEGAL, obviously, there is a majority of people - yourself not included - who believe that marijuana is a danger to society.
if you think everybody has the right to respect only those laws which cater to their beliefs, then, who's to say I'm wrong if I want to rob marijuana smokers if I believe this action is just?
you?
My opinion is based on facts easily verifiable. We *can* discuss this. As an old teacher I have seen in my life that alcohol and tobacco are very harmful, and that marijuana, on the contrary, is very helpful and is one of the safest inebriant in the world, and one of the most efficacious medication for many illness, including cancer, sciatica.
And I am a legalist. We must respect the law, so if we have evidence that a law makes no sense, which is what I am suggesting, then we have to change it, and that is why we discuss here.
You are right that many believe that marijuana is dangerous for the society, but today we know that this is a result of propaganda, like the movie "reefer madness". We have today no excuse because all the information are easily available.
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no doubt in my mind that you are muslim.
as for being white... knowing how you muslims like to use deception and lies in your dealings with non-muslims, I seriously doubt that you are white either.
hey. muslim. go on. tell us how much you love the jews.
Ok I will. I think Jews have a fantastic military and I think they are better than chinks that eat rhino horn powder and chant to a clay fired Budah and drink snake pee. Ewwww shame on you. Say what's it like getting nuked.
gone to pot

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Stoner tries to pay for meal at Denny's with a bag of weed
http://now.msn.com/living/0527-dennys-pothead...

He probably thought that he was acting in a perfectly normal way. Too much of the bong has affected his thinking.
Anonymous

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

I dont care people are going to use it regardless.
Tupac

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Blaze it
journeyman

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

ok...if your family...wife..kids...pets...o n their way home....rainy night...two lane black top...who would you rather them meet...a drunk...or somebody who is high on pot...not meth..not coke...just pot...problem is...if you must deal with a felon to obtain pot...he/she prob is involved in some other crimes...sooooo....what do yu want to do...r
journeyman

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

gateway drugs...nicotine...alchol...no t pot...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Vico-Neko wrote:
I dont care people are going to use it regardless.
it's called breaking the law, buddy.

that's the problem with marijuana and other illicit drugs. you take them, and they make you believe you are above the law.

that's the problem.

if you know that taking marijuana causes people to break the law, where's the logic of legalizing its use?

that is why capitol hill is so fu#ked up. the politicians on capitol hill don't believe they should follow the laws that they themselves approve.

we should have mandatory drug tests implemented for all politicians to ensure that they are not under the influence. and more importantly, to protect the usa from cocaine using, marijuana smoking, BRAIN DEAD, STUPID hippie policitians.

think about it some..

we currently have an attorney general in eric holder who is breaking the laws that he himself has sworn to uphold. and the supreme court is not doing anything about it. he's not only one. rangel - that POS - broke the law that saw wesley snipes go to prison for 3 years. and he laughs it off. that psycho bitch pelosi has turned the congress into a freaking circus... treating it like a hatfield vs. mccoy feud. and let's not forget janet napolitano. what is an obvious pro-illegal doing in charge of immigration and home security?

I bet you 10 dollars that they are all smoking marijuana. essentially breaking the law.

I wonder if the supreme court is too? yeah. maybe that is why they are not doing a freaking thing about the mess.
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Is there a reason why our news only show's the war in Afghanistan and Syria, but not Mexico. Obama is the biggest coward, letting these enemies invade our country every week with boats carrying tons of drugs and tunneling under ground well into our country and spreading their killer gangs all over the United States, turning us into a sh!t hole like mexico. San Bernardino had 12 murders by these mexican killers in just one month. It's unheard of. California is a killing field for the mexican banger brats. The poor 16 year old mexican girl at the park in Fontana was gunned down by mexican killers. It was her birthday. These God Damn mexicans will truly burn in HELL!!! Even the cops said it's out of control and they have never seen so many people getting blown away like that in just one month. It's mexico's war spreading all over the United States and Obama won't address it. He does not want anyone to dicuss it on the news either. What is this iger up too? Why are we being invaded? For four years Obamas been sleeping with the illegal aliens, why? Will Americans go to war with these killers, to flush them out of our country? I would think so before not.
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's called breaking the law, buddy.
that's the problem with marijuana and other illicit drugs. you take them, and they make you believe you are above the law.
that's the problem.
if you know that taking marijuana causes people to break the law, where's the logic of legalizing its use?
that is why capitol hill is so fu#ked up. the politicians on capitol hill don't believe they should follow the laws that they themselves approve.
we should have mandatory drug tests implemented for all politicians to ensure that they are not under the influence. and more importantly, to protect the usa from cocaine using, marijuana smoking, BRAIN DEAD, STUPID hippie policitians.
think about it some..
we currently have an attorney general in eric holder who is breaking the laws that he himself has sworn to uphold. and the supreme court is not doing anything about it. he's not only one. rangel - that POS - broke the law that saw wesley snipes go to prison for 3 years. and he laughs it off. that psycho bitch pelosi has turned the congress into a freaking circus... treating it like a hatfield vs. mccoy feud. and let's not forget janet napolitano. what is an obvious pro-illegal doing in charge of immigration and home security?
I bet you 10 dollars that they are all smoking marijuana. essentially breaking the law.
I wonder if the supreme court is too? yeah. maybe that is why they are not doing a freaking thing about the mess.
Never trust a chink that uses chop sticks to eat with instead of a fork. Hey charly, do you people still eat rats? I'm smoking a joint right now, doesn't that just piss you off. Chink!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Raydot wrote:
<quoted text> Never trust a chink that uses chop sticks to eat with instead of a fork. Hey charly, do you people still eat rats? I'm smoking a joint right now, doesn't that just piss you off. Chink!!!!
keep talking, as#hole. you are just confirming what I have been saying all along.

smoking marijuana makes people not respect the rule of law.

you only have to look at what's happening on capitol hill to see this.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Lots of states have passed pro marijuana laws.

Live on your knees like Asian Guy. Or smoke as you please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Provocateur wrote:
Lots of states have passed pro marijuana laws.
Live on your knees like Asian Guy. Or smoke as you please.
according to the wikipedia, 16 states of the union allow some degree of marijuana use.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_the_...

it's not a majority.

the problem I have with making marijuana legal is - it would mean me and my love ones would be exposed to it directly and indirectly whether they wanted it or not.

it's like the issue of smoking where it has been found that second hand smoke kills.

another thing.. we already know that marijuana makes people dumb and stupid to the point where they don't respect the rule of law. this is not good for society because it increases chaos.

what's happening on capitol hill is confirmation of this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_S...

in many countries where the dealing and possession of marijuana carries with it the death penalty, you see marijuana smokers still using the stuff. dumb or smart? you tell me.
http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/56061/...

even amsterdam which has been for the longest time a advocator of marijuana use is now starting to change it's stand on this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_t...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana

one should learn from the experience of others.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Raydot wrote:
<quoted text> Never trust a chink that uses chop sticks to eat with instead of a fork. Hey charly, do you people still eat rats? I'm smoking a joint right now, doesn't that just piss you off. Chink!!!!
When you insult someone, you only give credit to what he was saying. A pity because he was doing an error of logic, so you can refute it without any need to insult it, nor to insult his fellows.

san jacinto ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

If getting the urge to eat oreos and lay around on the couch, staring at the tv is breaking the law then something is seriously wrong! lol...I've never met a pot head that got high and felt the need to go out and break the law since they would be too paranoid to do so. Alcohol and cigarettes are killing people and are legal! I guess since they are legal it makes it ok to kill people...marijuana is natural and helpful not harmful but because of our backwards law makers and politicians who dont believe they can make the big bucks off of a natural plant they choose to keep it illegal...since it can be grown by anyone and in some places, grows wild, it makes it harder for them to capitalize on it. So they choose to stick to the far more dangerous, addictive and expensive drugs like cigarettes and alcohol because with those there is huge profit and kickbacks to the law makers from the companies who sell them!
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
according to the wikipedia, 16 states of the union allow some degree of marijuana use.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_the_...
it's not a majority.
Warning 5150 subject spotted on topix

Nobody said anything about majority, the word was lots. We're all being poisoned to one degree or another. Constant exposure to electromagnetic signals, seeding our skies with aluminum etc. Destroying our oceans drilling, spilling, poisoning our drinking water, fracking, spilling etc.

All perfectly fine, good for business.

Whatever is eating you must be suffering horribly.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
calif decriminalized weed. look it up moron

put me in jail you pathetic loser

badges make good targets
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

when calif tried to legalize weed

ovomit threatened he would not allow it
his racist puppet holder would prosecute under federal law.

ovomit needs to go
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text> Warning 5150 subject spotted on topix
Nobody said anything about majority, the word was lots. We're all being poisoned to one degree or another. Constant exposure to electromagnetic signals, seeding our skies with aluminum etc. Destroying our oceans drilling, spilling, poisoning our drinking water, fracking, spilling etc.
All perfectly fine, good for business.
Whatever is eating you must be suffering horribly.
you have done more to keep weed illegal than anyone by supporting ovomit

what is ron pauls position you idiot loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 31 min standing ground 4,979
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 35 min staples closing 200,599
Debate: Ferguson - Antioch, CA 11 hr Antioch sense1964 10
Antioch decides not to raise minimum wage 11 hr Antioch sense1964 1
2 Investigates: Used car dealership owner charg... 15 hr Phil Theehor 1
YES - Section 8 Neighbors Gone (Sep '12) Aug 18 WEILY COYOTE 18
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901

Search the Antioch Forum:
•••

Antioch News Video

•••
•••

Antioch Jobs

•••