Is brooklyn park going to be the new north MPLS?

Created by Crime and gangs on Jan 27, 2009

1,087 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes 100%

could be

It has become north MPLS

Yes

No

WAKE UP IT IS TO LATE!

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Crime and gangs

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 27, 2009
Crime is bad for my kids and life sucks in brooklyn park!
Crime and gangs

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 27, 2009
That is the cold hard truth sad but so true.
Crime and gangs

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 27, 2009
God help us in brooklyn park..
Crime and gangs

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jan 27, 2009
Crime and gangs wrote:
Crime is bad for my kids and life sucks in brooklyn park!
Do not bring your kids to Brooklyn park it is that bad on the south side.Look out north side your next.
Pat

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 27, 2009
Facts only facts the city that could have had it all is lost to crime.And it is to late to do anything about it!!!!
gail

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jan 27, 2009
My kids live with gangs and want to be gang like people each day.Just take a real look at it.
Blair

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 27, 2009
Conditions are fatal in Brooklyn park.
Linda

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 28, 2009
The community of brookly park wish list is get crime out of this city.But good luck on that.And the city does not tell the people of the city the truth so that the people can do what is needed to be safe.
kim

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jan 28, 2009
Look at some facts I got from the BFI web.((ROBBERIES)) PLYMOUTH (9) BROOKLYN PARK (118)(1,311% MORE).MAPLE GROVE (23) BROOKLYN APRK (118) (634% MORE).BLOOMINGTON (51) BROOKLYN PARK (118)(131% MORE.((BURGLARY)) PLUMOUTH (304) BROOKLYN PARK(608).MAPLE GROVE (278) BROOKLYN PARK (608).BLOOMINGTON (356) BROOKLYN PARK (608).((AUTO THEFT)) PLYMOUTH (60) BROOKLYN PARK (323).MAPLE GROVE (32).BLOOMINGTON (180).JUST TELLING THE FACTS THAT NO ONE CAN SAY IS NOT..AS SOMEONE HAS SAID GOD HELP US IN BROOKLYN PARK.
Nick

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 28, 2009
Why did the city let this happen to our city??
rick

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 28, 2009
Kids that live on the southside of brooklyn park do live with gangs and crime.And that is just what is going on in brooklyn park.
Steve

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jan 28, 2009
Crime not just violent crime but a hell of alot of so called small crime is going on in the city also.
Matt

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 28, 2009
It looks to me that the people are knowledgeable and the city council is not so knowledeable.
Dennis

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 28, 2009
kim wrote:
Look at some facts I got from the BFI web.((ROBBERIES)) PLYMOUTH (9) BROOKLYN PARK (118)(1,311% MORE).MAPLE GROVE (23) BROOKLYN APRK (118)(634% MORE).BLOOMINGTON (51) BROOKLYN PARK (118)(131% MORE.((BURGLARY)) PLUMOUTH (304) BROOKLYN PARK(608).MAPLE GROVE (278) BROOKLYN PARK (608).BLOOMINGTON (356) BROOKLYN PARK (608).((AUTO THEFT)) PLYMOUTH (60) BROOKLYN PARK (323).MAPLE GROVE (32).BLOOMINGTON (180).JUST TELLING THE FACTS THAT NO ONE CAN SAY IS NOT..AS SOMEONE HAS SAID GOD HELP US IN BROOKLYN PARK.
Safe & vibrant sure is not Brooklyn Park as we that live in the city see the issues of crime!!And could the city council take a hard look at our city.This city is facing a deadline on crime and gangs or want to be gangs.Time is about up for the city.
linda

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jan 29, 2009
Like what has been said it is to late for brooklyn park.
life sucks brooklyn park

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jan 29, 2009
we are in a war for the streets of brooklyn park gangs or the people of the city who will win.as I see it gangs are winning.
life sucks brooklyn park

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 29, 2009
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>Safe & vibrant sure is not Brooklyn Park as we that live in the city see the issues of crime!!And could the city council take a hard look at our city.This city is facing a deadline on crime and gangs or want to be gangs.Time is about up for the city.
30% OF THE CITY'S VICTIMS OF VIOLENT CRIME ARE JUVENILIES THAT WOULD BE KIDS!!
Ted

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jan 29, 2009
Gangs run over the good people of brooklyn park.And the police do not have enough police for what is needs to be done.
Brad

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jan 29, 2009
Hell is life in Brooklyn park.
Val

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jan 29, 2009
Most residents who live in brooklyn park look at it as URBAN NOT SUBURBAN.Stressed neighborhoods and stressed out good people.If the city would create a safe city that would allow business to thrive.But what can thrive with gangs and crime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anoka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Nov 18 Sangelia 72
Missing Minnesota Teens Found With Man They Met... Nov 15 unknowned 1
Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... Nov 14 Drunkin Henry 1
Shopper City (Mar '06) Nov 12 pettacom 34
Randi Nicole Blaido Nov 8 Al DelVeccio 22
Charges: Man Started Fire In Brother's House, B... Nov 7 DILF 4
Book Signing (Oct '09) Oct 30 David Holmes 2
Anoka Dating
Find my Match

Anoka People Search