First Prev
of 3
Next Last
amanda?

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Please do tell me about this hot sexy man!
yaa

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2011
Dude I haven't heard his name in sooooo long.
amanda?

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2011
yaa wrote:
Dude I haven't heard his name in sooooo long.
Can you tell me any thang about him?
cristy

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2011
[QUOTE who="amanda?"]Please do tell me about this hot sexy man![/QUOTE]
He is ok looking but I thank you got the wrong brother. His big brother Jim is the sexy one and he is well hung! I know this for a fact. That was one night I will never forget:-) Jim if you see this call me my number is still the same!
amanda?

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2011
cristy wrote:
[QUOTE who="amanda?"]Please do tell me about this hot sexy man!"

He is ok looking but I thank you got the wrong brother. His big brother Jim is the sexy one and he is well hung! I know this for a fact. That was one night I will never forget:-) Jim if you see this call me my number is still the same!
Well then tell me more about him please
cristy

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2011
[QUOTE who="amanda?"]Well then tell me more about him please[/QUOTE]
H ell no b itch get your own man for this one will be for me one day I hope please call me Jim...
Tiffany

Anna, IL

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Billy lives with his gf in those big apartments on john st right off of heacock and he is a child molester,not to mention a dope head and has no teeth, you call that sexy? i call it gross, any man that even has the thoughts of touching a child is sick and nasty,
amanda?

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2011
Tiffany wrote:
Billy lives with his gf in those big apartments on john st right off of heacock and he is a child molester,not to mention a dope head and has no teeth, you call that sexy? i call it gross, any man that even has the thoughts of touching a child is sick and nasty,
Sorry I even ask about him that sounds like a sick mother -ucker to me!!!!!!
yaa

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2011
What apartments? I've never heard of him touchin a kid?
So Ive Heard

Anna, IL

#11 Apr 4, 2011
I heard that he had molested children also, but was never convicted of it, because the parents of the child were drug heads just like he is and didnt press charges.
I heard 2

Anna, IL

#12 Apr 4, 2011
I also heard the same thing, and how could a parent not want the person who was touching their child if not dead atleast behind bars. I know I would kill the loser for touching my child and i'm sure every other parent would want to do the samething.......... well just want to say thanks to the parents of that child for letting him go free and giving him the 2nd chance on touching someone else child,
So Ive Heard

Anna, IL

#13 Apr 4, 2011
I heard 2 wrote:
I also heard the same thing, and how could a parent not want the person who was touching their child if not dead atleast behind bars. I know I would kill the loser for touching my child and i'm sure every other parent would want to do the samething.......... well just want to say thanks to the parents of that child for letting him go free and giving him the 2nd chance on touching someone else child,
Now everybody that cares about their children, has to worry about this creep stalkin our kids out.
watch an learn

Anna, IL

#14 Apr 5, 2011
So Ive Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
Now everybody that cares about their children, has to worry about this creep stalkin our kids out.
you ever stop an think maybe its not true?? instead of convicting a person an saying something like that bout a person.
booyah

Anna, IL

#15 Apr 6, 2011
watch an learn wrote:
<quoted text>
you ever stop an think maybe its not true?? instead of convicting a person an saying something like that bout a person.
..it's all true the guy is a loser and a dope head along with his gf
whatever

Anna, IL

#16 Apr 6, 2011
booyah wrote:
<quoted text>..it's all true the guy is a loser and a dope head along with his gf
i know them both an i know them well enuff to know they dont bother no body an both have children of there own this town is jus full of people who have no lives of there own so they talk shit bout everyone
Just alike

Anna, IL

#17 Apr 7, 2011
Well you must not know them to well, because anyone that actually knows them, knows that they are LOW LIFE SCUM, that is NO GOOD - DRUG HEADS and he is a child molester. Neither one of them have their children..which honestly is a blessing to the kids. That nasty bitch, okay so she works...TO BUY DRUGS..You can say we are just low lifes who want to talk about people...its not trash talking, when it is the TRUTH!
whatever

Anna, IL

#18 Apr 7, 2011
i know them very well an she does to have her kids maybe u should pay attention to your own life instead of theres..who are u im sure there some truth we could talk bout u
whatever

Anna, IL

#19 Apr 7, 2011
an who are these kids an better yet who are these parents no one ever has a name or what suposedly happen jus that they heard he was wher is the proof???? or at least somthing other than hear say
whatever u think

United States

#20 Apr 7, 2011
whatever wrote:
an who are these kids an better yet who are these parents no one ever has a name or what suposedly happen jus that they heard he was wher is the proof???? or at least somthing other than hear say
. No she doesn't have her children, she has them every other weekend if her Grandma sees fit. Her grandma is raising her children
ashley

Anna, IL

#21 Apr 7, 2011
i have full custudy of my kids i see them when i want not when my gramma says so im glad you all think u know so much bout me an cant even show who u are f*ck off all of you>.... thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any good lawyers in town 2 hr Been there 7
sara walker/trover???? 3 hr laydownsally 6
Samantha Fischer' Rhonda Khurana 4 hr well 2
Crime and violence in aj going unpunished 5 hr Iknow 233
Anna mayor 7 hr Chamber member 63
vote roy walker for sheriff (Mar '14) 8 hr two hawks 111
Scott Harvel-Where Do U Live 9 hr two hawks 17
Anna Dating
Find my Match

Anna Jobs

Anna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Anna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Anna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]