Next Last
millie_96

Anchorage, AK

#1 Sep 15, 2009
name says all.
Alaskalink dot US

Juneau, AK

#2 Sep 17, 2009
Alaska is one of a kind and one of the best.
take the junk away...
It s Great

Peebles, OH

#3 Sep 27, 2009
Hey........ from way down in the lower 48, Alaska is awesome!

Did I say awesome? Yep, been up your way over a half dozen times!

Never had a bad experience (well)!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2009
Lived in Wasilla back in the 80's off Knik Rd at the old missle base, lots of privacy back then. Visited Alaska about 6 years ago, wow, traffic jams, crowding in town, Wasilla turned upside down, and no one is Silly about Spenard, The Monkey Wharf gone, what up wid dat, I loved the excesses of the 80's in Alaska, coke was king and money lined the streets.
Ifellinawell

Wheeling, WV

#5 Nov 21, 2009
Dude, wherever your from sucks!
love ak

Palmer, AK

#6 Nov 21, 2009
to :eyesjamesq what? coke was king . dude can you even remember the 80 s
Dude who Cares

Wheeling, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2010
Your face sucks, as they say where I'm from, I moved here from Rustbeltcloud because I hated that there was nothing to do.
Mamaluigi

Wheeling, WV

#8 Jan 13, 2010
I must kick your face with a steel toed boot!
Your Refridgerator

Wheeling, WV

#9 Jan 13, 2010
You smell of rotten LA air! Go back there!
Nobody

Wheeling, WV

#10 Jan 13, 2010
If you hate it so much, why don't you just leave?
Harold

Wheeling, WV

#11 Mar 22, 2010
Go back to California!
Fuzby

Anchorage, AK

#12 Apr 6, 2010
Word. It does suck. Hypocritical a-holes everywhere, and they can't even make sidewalks. We should just sell it back to Russia.
51HHMD

Wheeling, WV

#13 Apr 9, 2010
Fuzby wrote:
Word. It does suck. Hypocritical a-holes everywhere, and they can't even make sidewalks. We should just sell it back to Russia.
Hey, mister "Everything I say is right!" Have you ever BEEN to Alaska? At least we can walk outside without being caught in a drive-by or living in a gang-infested city like LA! Why in the HELL would want to move to LA!? Their cops are corrupt and it smells like a landfill! Why does half the country want to move to the dirtiest, unhealthiest, and most dangerous city in the world? Go there for one day and guess what? You'll wake up dead! Or wake up with a STD or a joint in your hands. And also guess what? We do have sidewalks, yes, ones made of cement, and we also have electricity! Although we have earthquakes, at least we won't fall in the ocean! And when you do don't crawl to us!
Manny

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jun 2, 2010
Alaska is a great place whats wrong with you
Somone from alaska

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jun 2, 2010
i love alaska becaus of the warm weather and white sand beeches.and all the tourist . gee its such a lovely place. sunny all the time !
Smokin Joe Obama

Anchorage, AK

#16 Jun 3, 2010
If it was full of illegas and gays and those who HATE America and Americans, it would be liberal progressive heaven!!!!
Wasilla is Ghey

Anchorage, AK

#17 Jun 3, 2010
Word....Alaska does suck. I'm pretty sure the residents breed with vegetables. Everyone is very fat, everyone is very stupid, and everyone is very rude.
At last check, Anchorage had more crime per capita than other large cities. And I read in the Press today that the rate of kids born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is highest in the US. Horay Alcohol Abuse! You can get any drug here just as easily as anywhere else. Plenty of fags working the slope too, so mr. Smokin Joe can get his butt plugged. And if there's no illegals, why is there an ICE office 1 block from the FBI building?
Alaska is the same as Alabama/Georgia/Mississippi/Ar kansas, or any other shit hole state. Stupid, backwoods, sister-kissing hicks. There's more snow though.
Muddy

Wise, VA

#18 Jun 4, 2010
Smokin Joe Obama wrote:
If it was full of illegas and gays and those who HATE America and Americans, it would be liberal progressive heaven!!!!
Uh, no..yoou just described neo-fascist rightwing REPUBLICANS!! Hate, hate, hate.. combined with low IQ! Moron....

Since: Jun 10

Anchorage, AK

#19 Jun 6, 2010
Im from alaska i live in alaska. At times it can be boring but hey, i gotta love it (:

Since: Jun 10

Anchorage

#20 Jun 9, 2010
51HHMD wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, mister "Everything I say is right!" Have you ever BEEN to Alaska? At least we can walk outside without being caught in a drive-by or living in a gang-infested city like LA! Why in the HELL would want to move to LA!? Their cops are corrupt and it smells like a landfill! Why does half the country want to move to the dirtiest, unhealthiest, and most dangerous city in the world? Go there for one day and guess what? You'll wake up dead! Or wake up with a STD or a joint in your hands. And also guess what? We do have sidewalks, yes, ones made of cement, and we also have electricity! Although we have earthquakes, at least we won't fall in the ocean! And when you do don't crawl to us!
I see you are in West Virginia, If you read the ADN online you would find out that you can not walk the streets anymore in Anchorage, and police officers are being shot all the time up here. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anchorage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vaness Paradis: Mt. Baker Theater? 20 hr Bruce Deile 8
And Now, An Episode Of 'The Wasilla Hillbillies' 22 hr Jaimie 15
Bruce Birdsell (May '09) Wed The hard-luck you... 12
O's for sale Sep 16 Tommy Lee 1
Todd and Sarah's new restaurant Sep 15 Failin Palin 4
Vanessa Paradis: "Les Cactus" Sep 13 Bruce Deile 15
Houston Music Thread (Aug '13) Sep 12 texas pete 15
•••
•••
•••