Comments
8,461 - 8,480 of 57,163 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Cornerstone

Buckhannon, WV

#9212 Aug 10, 2012
dont you know wrote:
WV if you vote republican, you WILL see your medicare for the elderly go up to $6400 before coverage can start,the remaining jobs even in the mighty mines will be taken over by outsourced companies(not fiction but fact, and don't mention the huge loss in education.
The hard truth about the EPA issues are not about losing coal or against the coal miners. It's about making a safer environment for the present and the future by at least exploring the options. This alone will creat more jobs that one can imagine in WV alone. But the lobbyist and spin doctors won't tell the truth to the middle class. WHY??? becuase it will cost the profit from the corporate level.
Even Virginia who tyically votes republican is seeing the draw backs from the republican party. Yes a few good jobs were added in Va but overall the republicans are not for the middle hard working class in wv or va.
Keep focusing on the color of the President and you will see how wrong you are if the republicans win. Romney, Raese, and Maloney are not the answer for WV. If you want your hard earned money and taxes to end up in these guys Swiss and off shore accounts keep believing that they will do what's best for WV. Give President Obama another term. His color has nothing to do with his ability to do the job. Joe Manchin has his eye on the White house too but he also has his eye on the coal business. He should have his eye on WV. And let's keep Tomlin in office. Baloney for Maloney!!!!
. I just read your post and lost 2 minutes of my life that I will never get back! You must be a school teacher or a tree hugger or possibly both. Tell me that somebody informed you of your facts and that you are not that stupid. I want a change for the better ! It is stupid people such as yourself that has elected these Morons! Get educated bitch !
amen to cornerstone

Thurmond, WV

#9213 Aug 10, 2012
i just can't believe that anyone in west virginia would even consider voting for obama, he wants to to eliminate your coal industry - do i have to say it twice, destroy our most productive resource. COAL is the the life blood that runs through the veins of this state- west virginians must realize how crucial this is.
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9214 Aug 10, 2012
amen to cornerstone wrote:
i just can't believe that anyone in west virginia would even consider voting for obama, he wants to to eliminate your coal industry - do i have to say it twice, destroy our most productive resource. COAL is the the life blood that runs through the veins of this state- west virginians must realize how crucial this is.
My God,don't you people ever get tired of saying Obama is destroying the coal industry? Must you zombies repeat everything your execs tell you to repeat? Do you not have a mind of you own? And please do not tell me how coal is providing my electricity and everything else in my life. We are all sick of that one also and guess what,Obama is increasing his lead in the polls.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9215 Aug 10, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>My God,don't you people ever get tired of saying Obama is destroying the coal industry? Must you zombies repeat everything your execs tell you to repeat? Do you not have a mind of you own? And please do not tell me how coal is providing my electricity and everything else in my life. We are all sick of that one also and guess what,Obama is increasing his lead in the polls.
You are correct, they are zombies and the sad thing is the Dem politicians has no choice but to play to these idiots because unfortunately they outnumber the state residents who has common sensae by a wide margin and has been that way since they were gullible enough to vote for Bush, that is a fact.
Buttons

Buckhannon, WV

#9216 Aug 10, 2012
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, they are zombies and the sad thing is the Dem politicians has no choice but to play to these idiots because unfortunately they outnumber the state residents who has common sensae by a wide margin and has been that way since they were gullible enough to vote for Bush, that is a fact.
. You and Bird dog must be queer lovers !
X Democrat

United States

#9217 Aug 10, 2012
PreacherBoy wrote:
Whatís a csoal? And a josbs?
now when I politician from any party claims that they will not vote or agree with ANY legislation from the other party or president, all this tells me is that person is not running for whatís best for the country but is running on what is best to win elections but playing on the divide in this nation.
do I think Obama is wrong on coal, sure I do, do I think that we should be investing in new cleaner technology and putting this country back on top of innovation, sure I do. Until then we do need to invest in our coal technology. Do we need to come up with ways of doing it safer and cleaner of course we do. should we just throw away all regulations and let the coal companies like Massey destroy our beautiful mountains and put our workers in harms way, hell no. there should be clear cut enforced laws and regulations that these companies have to obey that bear bigger consequences than a fine that they can pay with less than 1 hours production.
These tea baggers love to throw up the stimulus, but when you actually look at what the stimulus is doing, they donít have a leg to stand on.
The stimulus has leveled the economy,
It has kept teachers, police, firefighters, nurses working. It has paid for unemployment benefits for people still struggling to find work, it has got infrastructure going in the largest roads project in generations.
is the job market struggling yes it is, jobs are one of the last things to recover form a recession like this and this was a very bad recession.
Brought on not by this presidents policy but by eight years of unpaid tax cuts and big spending on two wars.
I donít agree with all of Obama's decisions but compared to the tea party who want the Government to do nothing there is only one choice.
If you give power of the house or senate back to the republicans they will do nothing for the next two years but make sure that this administration fails. They will not work to help fix the problems.
I donít know about you but I donít want someone who is a negative Nancy working for me.
I want someone who is going to step up and try and find sensible solutions to the problems this nation faces. That person is not Raese.
Who is this. Is this Obama. Your trying to fool use again aren't you. The democrat party lost my vote along time ago when the same peaple that ran our troops down coming home from Vietnam,spit on them,and called them baby killers took control of the party. In 1968 the head of the communist party in the US said that there was no need for the communist party here because the democrat party had taken up there platform. Ifyou know your history you know that the KKK was started as the strong arm of the democrat party in the south. Democrat have dummed down our schools from #1 to#25 in the world in less then 40 years so they can make you believe there LIES.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#9218 Aug 10, 2012
Buttons wrote:
<quoted text>. You and Bird dog must be queer lovers !
You must be a Republican because that is all you got, besides parroted claptrap with no substance nor evidence to back it up, just hate filled rheteric.

Dumb plucks.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#9219 Aug 10, 2012
X Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this. Is this Obama. Your trying to fool use again aren't you. The democrat party lost my vote along time ago when the same peaple that ran our troops down coming home from Vietnam,spit on them,and called them baby killers took control of the party. In 1968 the head of the communist party in the US said that there was no need for the communist party here because the democrat party had taken up there platform. Ifyou know your history you know that the KKK was started as the strong arm of the democrat party in the south. Democrat have dummed down our schools from #1 to#25 in the world in less then 40 years so they can make you believe there LIES.
More simpleton parroting, the Southern Democrats are Republicans today but Rush never told you that. In 1963 there were no Republicans in the South, once African American got their full rights they went to the Republican party. Too bad history is not taught in right wing circles just simple minded rheteric.

When you parrot a fat drug addict on the radio you carry that defect everywhere you espouse such stupidity.

Republicans today despise historical figures like Abraham Lincoln, who would laugh at you morons if he had lived today.
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9220 Aug 10, 2012
Buttons wrote:
<quoted text>. You and Bird dog must be queer lovers !
Just love the way you are unable to say anything intelligent. Oh well,blame it on your parents gene pool. It's not your fault.
dont you know

Princeton, WV

#9221 Aug 10, 2012
Cornerstone wrote:
<quoted text>. I just read your post and lost 2 minutes of my life that I will never get back! You must be a school teacher or a tree hugger or possibly both. Tell me that somebody informed you of your facts and that you are not that stupid. I want a change for the better ! It is stupid people such as yourself that has elected these Morons! Get educated bitch !
Poor you,,, if you bother to actually do resaerch yourself you would'nt lose minutes of your life evading the truth.
Anonymous

Altavista, VA

#9222 Aug 10, 2012
I'm for Joe!!

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#9223 Aug 10, 2012
dont you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor you,,, if you bother to actually do resaerch yourself you would'nt lose minutes of your life evading the truth.
He wouldn't do research, he has disdain for teachers reading his post. He is most likely a jr high dropout and would encourage his kids to do the same.

If dropouts were not allowed to vote, no Republican could hold a major office, that is a fact.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#9224 Aug 10, 2012
dont you know wrote:
<quoted text>
It took me 30 seconds to read and understand your post, it took him two minutes and does not understand.
Buttons

Buckhannon, WV

#9225 Aug 10, 2012
Another school teacher!
The One

Huntington, WV

#9226 Aug 10, 2012
What is the best for the country; a world leader.Obama The coal in the grownd is still worth alot. Save the coal. Don't sell it.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#9227 Aug 10, 2012
Buttons wrote:
Another school teacher!
Has more credibility than a parrot such as yourself. I am no teacher but I do support them, got a couple of them in my family.
Buttons

Buckhannon, WV

#9228 Aug 10, 2012
That explains your dumbness !

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#9229 Aug 10, 2012
Buttons wrote:
That explains your dumbness !
Are you talking in a mirror, if not you are not making sense, are you stoned or drunk?
Mr Reup To You Byotch

Winchester, KY

#9230 Aug 10, 2012
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking in a mirror, if not you are not making sense, are you stoned or drunk?
Clarify please.Do you and bird dog love queers or are you queers that love each other?
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9231 Aug 10, 2012
Mr Reup To You Byotch wrote:
<quoted text>Clarify please.Do you and bird dog love queers or are you queers that love each other?
Wish I had a nickel for every time I have been called queer,gay,tree hugger,pervert,pedofile,welfar e bum etc. If you don't like my opinion that's okay but try to express yourself with some intelligence. You are a poor reflection on your parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anawalt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any hot single guys in welch. 1 hr Just letting you ... 12
what is the usefulness of topix 1 hr - -SPOONER- - 13,407
computer repair 3 hr except 4
Firings at WalMart 3 hr hmm 10
Debate: Ferguson - Welch, WV 6 hr Mark 86
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 7 hr In-Like-Flynn 3,602
Drug Users In Montcalm 7 hr how 16
•••
•••
•••