created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,595 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 220)

Showing posts 4,381 - 4,400 of16,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

"America is not at war, the US Marines are at war; America is at the mall." Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama, just a few weeks before, was debating on whether or not to PAY, did! In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial three Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take-down and bloodied his nose. Obama's administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found him and our sailors took him out. Essentially, Obama only gave an answer, Yes or No, to him being taken out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!
John Adams

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:
2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."
2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."
2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."
2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."
2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."
2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."
I HOPE THIS GETS SENT AROUND TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH! Remind the people who vote, time to throw out the trash is nearly here.
Those who have had freedom and lost it will never see it again!"
You should have educated yourself before you made a fool of yourself....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/o...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Unfortunately people like you are allowed to vote.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

oppresso,you still didn't deny cheney dealing with saddam after gulf war 1,and after the massacres of kurds and his other enemies.he dealt with saddam in 1998.you are so big on truth,til it comes to ones you support.if what i said is wrong,provide info showing it,and i will apologize for what i said about cheney and bush.
fuckdaroc

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

voting wont accomplish anything unless we all write in vote dog feces, then and only then, will there be a worthy politician....bottom line, in all seriousness, there isnt a single one running that will make a real change for the better, money runs this whole place, ive seen it all 1st hand, ive talked to the politicians, ive talked to the police, ive seen it all with my own eyes, corruption runs this place and no vote will ever change that

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

so i guess it comes down to the fact that cheney was ok with the fact that saddam massacred his own people.bush must have also been ok with the massacres,because he picked a man who had dealings with a mass murderer and whose company helped siphon off billions to swiss banks,for his running mate.i'm only doing this because you seem so interested in the truth,i thought you'd like to see truth that doesn't fit your bush,cheney did no wrong scenario.because surely a seeker of truth wants to see all sides of it and not just one side of it.
Michael

Dansville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Why do people believe / so willing to believe the bizarre chain mails that go around without even bothering to do a quick fact check...

Sigh.
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

John Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have educated yourself before you made a fool of yourself....
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/o...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Unfortunately people like you are allowed to vote.
There are few absolutes in life, Snopes.com is not one of them, don't believe everything you read, just listen from his own narcisstic mouth; I, I, and I; it's all about him. Can't find these quotes anywhere? You can't find his college transcripts or the passport he used to go to Pakistan in 1980 either, can you?
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few absolutes in life, Snopes.com is not one of them, don't believe everything you read, just listen from his own narcisstic mouth; I, I, and I; it's all about him. Can't find these quotes anywhere? You can't find his college transcripts or the passport he used to go to Pakistan in 1980 either, can you?
Man, you just got OWNED. I notice you often come back with nothing but insults and bluster. That's when you have no facts to support your position.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
Why do people believe / so willing to believe the bizarre chain mails that go around without even bothering to do a quick fact check...
Sigh.
Because people like Liber are complete suckers. They believe anything the extreme right-wing media machine tells them. They have no ability to think for themselves. Complete SUCKERS.
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Americans were not allowed to go to Pakistan in 1981, not just from US Department of State, BUT from the Pakistani Government ITSELF.

They allowed only muslims into Pakistan.

This is why Barry Soetoro went to Pakistan via Indonesia using his Indonesian Passport showing he is a muslim.
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Because people like Liber are complete suckers. They believe anything the extreme right-wing media machine tells them. They have no ability to think for themselves. Complete SUCKERS.
You voted for obama and will again, I rest my case.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com /news/2008/apr/19/key-witness- in-passport-fraud-case-fatally -shot/
And?
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Americans were not allowed to go to Pakistan in 1981, not just from US Department of State, BUT from the Pakistani Government ITSELF.
They allowed only muslims into Pakistan.
This is why Barry Soetoro went to Pakistan via Indonesia using his Indonesian Passport showing he is a muslim.
And your objective proof is?

*yawn*
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
WRONG.

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/sout...

Americans were allowed in Pakistan in 1981. Wow, that took me about 45 seconds to find. Boy you are one dumb moron. LOL!
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

He didn't travel as an American

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

to de odumbo,truth that is not to their liking,just doesn't exist to them.notice no effort to refute my remarks about cheney dealing with saddam after the 1st gulf war.you bet i'm voting for obama,plan to send him and a couple of other dems a few dollars also.can't take any chances a republican will win the white house.if bush had had another 6 months in office,we would not exist as a nation anymore.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

xuanloc wrote:
to de odumbo,truth that is not to their liking,just doesn't exist to them.notice no effort to refute my remarks about cheney dealing with saddam after the 1st gulf war.you bet i'm voting for obama,plan to send him and a couple of other dems a few dollars also.can't take any chances a republican will win the white house.if bush had had another 6 months in office,we would not exist as a nation anymore.
Supporting an incomeptent failure in the presidency is destroying your own nation...if you must worship Obama, you need to join Rev. Wright's church, not vote for another failed term in the White House.
Le Minh Dao

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

xuanloc wrote:
LMAO, sum dum gai

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

as i said ,they still haven't refuted what i said.just the same old silly insults.they know their boy bush was an incompetent failure,and it kills them that they can show no proof otherwise.they refuse to admit bush left us 8.5 trillion in debt due to his stupidity,that cheney was a soul-less,mercennary,sadist who whored himself to the highest bidder.the truth hurts and their childish insults prove it.the best they can do is pretend to be intelligent by posting gibberish by a fool who obviously not only failed latin,but failed it badly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,381 - 4,400 of16,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Amityville Discussions

Search the Amityville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Plotmaster 6,343
Review: King Bear Auto Service Center 18 hr LorrelW 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 19 hr Bruser 2,254
Crime Report: Hempstead Man Arrested for Murder... Sun from Hempstead 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sun Sham Hanutty 436
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Jul 19 CarolineZ 61
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Jul 18 lindenhurst boy 680
•••
•••

Amityville News Video

•••
Amityville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Amityville Jobs

•••