Two Bodies Found in Burned-Out Car in Tangipahoa Parish

May 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAFB-TV Baton Rouge

A gruesome discovery was made in Tangipahoa Parish this weekend. Sunday, sheriff's deputies discovered a burned-out car on Elk River Road, east of Amite, near the Washington Parish line. via WAFB-TV Baton Rouge

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2014
rosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2007

we love you chris bean!! rest in peace
Tracy Vaughn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2007

I'll always miss u Chris Bean, cause u always made mii mother HAPPY and juss like i said once before I'll always MIss you and u will always be missed by me, Rosa, Shagaria, and plus ur real loved one Judy Diamond, you'll always be missed ~muah~ U gone HOME on us in a nice and better place and dats HEAVEN!!!!
WILMER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2007

WE WILL MISS U JOHN WILSON .U WUZ A REAL GOOD CUZ
ROLAND

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2007

JOHN WILSON GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.YOUR LITTLE COUSIN.
Nua-babe Vernon

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

Judged:

It was good having u as a bestfriend,we did a lot of crazy shit together,I love u 4 that SHADDY,U left us 2 early,ya lil girls miss u bro. U was like a big brother to me,U will always be with me Chris,I just wish I had my buddy still,no one to talk to,no one to laugh with,no one to tell me to keep my head up when shit get tough,when they took u they took a big part of me,me and u went thru fatherhood together,we use to talk about when we get old,we was spose to grow old together,and who ever talking shit about your love life Larilyn Arline is Chris heart not Judy ,but I love u Shaddy,just look over me while u up their,be my angel!

Nuababe Vernon
b/k/a
NooN
cassandra addison

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

I just found out chris was dead and he was a good person real quiet and thought seriously about a lot of things. I pray that his death was not in vain and had a purpose by our father which are in heaven.
GENEALOGY LADY

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Has anyone considered asking for a memorial to be placed where they were found? I am one of 8 that would allow this for the loved ones but it is upfor sale in a family estate. The property is up for sale, at this time. 161 acres. I don't think it will be divided. With money down and a little over $2,000.00 a month for 30 years is what I read recently. It may be something your loved ones would want you to own. My hunting,farming days are over. Genealogy is my hobby. Families are divided when they are living. When loved ones are taken as in murder it
makes me sad. All I can do is mention the property has been in the family for generations and if a family, a growing family wants a special place, then take your desires to God and I am here praying along with you. I would want to own a place where my loved ones were. Memorials with nice statues would be lovely. Maybe a family cemetery could be allowed if the codes permit it. God loves and knowing love is know God.
GENEALOGY LADY

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

God loves and knowing love is knowing God.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Shocked the killer is out of jail today! Bless him
Nuababe Vernon

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

where the hell
is he??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Amite Discussions

Search the Amite Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Thu Living Wage 2,635
Review: Roy K Burns Jr LLC Attorney (Mar '10) Jul 3 john g r 10
Review: Northshore Antiques And Auction House Jun '14 Anita Mann 1
2007 Stage 2 Roush Mustang May '14 subyighi 1
Photographer captures flora, faces using time-t... May '14 Barrett Leibe 1
Dustin Ard Apr '14 Cindy 1
Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Mar '14 Victim of Jennifer 188
•••
•••
•••
Amite Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Amite Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••