Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Alvarado Forum

Comments (Page 502)

Showing posts 10,021 - 10,040 of16,036
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "he" is indeed. A lying Coward. Hopefully it will implode with all it's hate and ignorance.
"Hey you piece of sh!t! You smell like crap!" said the turd.
Anonymous

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Only the Spanish Mexicans were in "Texas" in 1675. They weren't "Americans" yet - Mexican.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
For like, the 8th time ... what did I lie about?
Get some nijoni's and answer the question.
You are truly white trash. You lie bout me, my heritage, History, your heritage, etc.... Like every post.
YOu obviously know yourself to be inferior. No doubt about it, In your housing project puffing yourself up on the Net!!
LMAO @ U! I, on the other hand, have worked all my life. I OWN two houses and no husband tromps out to suppport me while I eat bon bons in the project. ALL you have is your hateful delusions and skin color..CHoke on your envy.
No thanks, Butch girl, I want nothing to do with your genitals. Call elsewhere you Supremacist Perverted Loser.
Besides which, in person you would only cry like the little "entitled" girl you think you are.. And I rather prefer a challenge.
You will side with whoever plays you here. I have seen you trying to use LaRaza Propagandists against me. You have no real support. Only laughter at WHat A Bully Lowlife you are.

HOwl!!!
TESD

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

TESD
anonymous

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

rick prry
Republic of Texas

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Man "Damn Invasion" you really had me going with this whole white supremacy bit. Your just another inbred from what you recently said. Part choctow or whatever red indian you are. Then you say your family has been in Texas since 1675, based on my understanding of Texas history that either makes you of Spanish, Mexican or Indian decent. Furthermore, if your family has been in Texas since 1675 that would make you Mexican. U.S. Americans didn't start inhabiting Texas until the 1800's. So, from this point I strongly suggest for any one out there listening to this guy take it with a grain salt.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

DI you can ask all you want but Texan I was born, Texan I was raised, and Texan I shall remain. If on the other hand you are a Texas native, I here by apologize to the rest of the world. Sorry guys we don't always get it right, not even here in Texas. I'm still not Mexican, and wouldn't be ashamed of it if I were. You see I've read the names on the monument at The Alamo, they damn sure aren't all anglo. How many of Mexican heritage fought along side
Houston at San Jacinto? So go ahead and spew your ignorant hate, hide on line, and save your little candy a$$ from the kickin it so richly deserves. You know DI you give true Texans everywhere a bad name; so why don't you just go eat some of your own s--t and die?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

I'm surprised you can spell wrong. And no you are not just like the early Texans, you say you aren't Mexican, you slander them at every turn and the only fighting you will do is to run your mouth. I know that Texans at the Alamo came from Mexico, the USA, and Europe. Had it been left to garbage like you there would be no Texas USA only the northern most state of Mexico. As for your ideals why would I want them? In fact if I had them I would die from the pure shame of it. You wouldn't make a good sized bump on a true Texans a$$. As a matter of fact you are just a piece of s--t to me.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Doesn't take a lot to make you laugh does it? And you are right about one thing I'm not s--t, you are, and when it comes to being stupid; compared to you the rest of us are rank amatures. Lastly while I am not Mexican, I do apreciate their contributions to our culture.
Truth hurts

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

This was taken from wikipedia - Bowie's reputation was cemented by his role in the Texas Revolution. After moving to Texas in 1830, Bowie became a Mexican citizen and married Ursula Veramendi, the daughter of the Mexican vice governor of the province.
So if "Damn Invasion" says he mirrors Texans fighting at the Alamo, here you go, I guess you Fit? You would become a Mexican citizen and marry a mexican?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

No self respecting Mexican would marry that moron; lets face it would you want to go home and listen to an idiot like that every day? Not me
Truth hurts

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't read my posts correctly. My family has been here since 1675, as part of the Irish slave days. I have Indian blood because my ancestor was likely a slave to Indians.
My family didn't come to texas until the 1800's. In any case, I'm sure it gives me more merit as an American, than you have.
You must have some history books that the rest of us here in America - specifically Texas - were never given. It must be some unpublished book or written by you. I have searched your historical posts and find no record of some of the stuff you state. There isn't any records of Irish settlers in the late 1600's here in Texas. Any record of Irish settlers in Texas also don't indicate that they were slaves here in Texas. There is record of Irish slaves serving other whites in other states but not here. Any indian tribes that had slaves were predominantly from other tribes, if they were from any other race they would have been from settlers that were attacked. I think you must of watched "Dances with wolves" as your history source. Truth of the matter is like "Republic of Texas" stated you're not white, at least not 100% white, you are a mutt of early Texas. You are what is know as "Mestizo". No matter how you hate it or don't wish to be it your blood DNA does not lie.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have some history books that the rest of us here in America - specifically Texas - were never given. It must be some unpublished book or written by you. I have searched your historical posts and find no record of some of the stuff you state. There isn't any records of Irish settlers in the late 1600's here in Texas. Any record of Irish settlers in Texas also don't indicate that they were slaves here in Texas. There is record of Irish slaves serving other whites in other states but not here. Any indian tribes that had slaves were predominantly from other tribes, if they were from any other race they would have been from settlers that were attacked. I think you must of watched "Dances with wolves" as your history source. Truth of the matter is like "Republic of Texas" stated you're not white, at least not 100% white, you are a mutt of early Texas. You are what is know as "Mestizo". No matter how you hate it or don't wish to be it your blood DNA does not lie.
Bingo!! I have tried to say this, but no where near as precise as you have laid it out! Kudos!!

SHe feels inferior due to her own White Supremacy conditioning which Conflicts with the fact she is not one race only.
Then claims a race so she can beat up on it to feel superior with whatever percentage of white is in her... Psychotic as well.
Or H-E-double toothpicks..
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

We must all remember DI has told so many stories that the truth has all become a blur. Like in one sentence it reads my family has been here since 1675, then in the same paragraph another sentence reads my family didn't come to Texas until the 1800s. Come on stupid which was it 1675 or the 1800s?
Truth hurts

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Texan wrote:
We must all remember DI has told so many stories that the truth has all become a blur. Like in one sentence it reads my family has been here since 1675, then in the same paragraph another sentence reads my family didn't come to Texas until the 1800s. Come on stupid which was it 1675 or the 1800s?
NO, Texan he'll probably say his enslaved ancestors managed to escape the savage indian tribe that enslaved his ancestors and managed to take the indian prince or princess they had mated with or fell in love with and ran away back to there home land, then they came back to settle. Wait I think I saw that in a Disney movie, oh yeah its Pocahontas.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Texan wrote:
I doubt if DI knows it's/her/his own History. Thanks for noticing the immense discrepancies and bogus claims of this so called white Supremacist. The people at the Alamo would of thrown her/he/it over the walls.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

You're right, I saw that movie, DI gets its facts from cartoons and comic books and it is truely a white supremist wanna be. The guys at the Alamo would have never let it in. DI Damn Ignorant.
Truth Hurts

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bowie fought at the Alamo, he was a Texan. Mexicans at the Alamo, were fighting on the American side. Does that pist you off, that Mexicans fought for Texas - against Mexico?
So based on your logic, if an immigrant from Mexico joins the military, he is American. So now that you don't dispute that, there are many "Mexicans" as well as other men and women from other latin countries who have joined our military and some have even died for this country to protect the rights that you are enjoying. Yet despite this you would still cut them off as being American and belittle their heritage just cause his/her parents are not natural born Americans. So no, it doesn't piss me off that Mexicans fought for Texas against Mexico because they fought to protect a land that they believed in, what pisses me off is that there is people like you that would soon after persecute them for being Mexican and completely forget what they just accomplished. Being a history major I know that Mexicans have fought in many battles for this country, i.e. there were Mexicans that fought in the American Civil War who were members of the Confederate Army. They fought because they wanted to protect their lands in Texas and protect their rights.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Born here dumba$$, served in the USAF, and screwing a buffalo or anything else would be preferable to screwing you. You gutless puke still hideing your location, are you afraid some big bad Mexican is going to get you. And again was it 1687 0r the 1800s? You don't know do you dumba$$? Come on call names insult people show your ignorance, that's the only thing you are good at, bet when you were born the Dr. slapped your momma and daddy. Oh wait I almost forgot you and your momma don't know who your daddy is.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your grandchildren doing, child-less butch? Only way I'm supreme is that, I can have children and you can't. Good thing, too. If you unleashed your blood unto the world, we'd probably be screwing bufalo, all over again.
You know nothin. And even less about OUR lives. You would of never made it back in the times you wish to brag. Your death would of simply gone un-noticed.

You can brag of breeding, but doesn't change my good life. You are the one who sounds like a NON citizen. Complaining of your "minority" neighhbors in the barrios. You got kicked out due to non payment of your mortgage. Hardly a Superior Stand. LMAO at your filty little Dyke mouth. You said We'd be screwing Buf, NO..YOU alone would do such an atrocity. Sounds like another fond memory of your glorious past. You are simply a washed up, mentally disturbed wanna be WASP. How's it feel to be on the non recieving end for a change..you get to reap what you have sown. You are the stupid witch sharing her self created turmoil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,021 - 10,040 of16,036
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alvarado Discussions

Search the Alvarado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 21 min why 20,388
Kroger Fires Manager Who Stopped Armed Shoplifter 1 hr Gypsy 2
Candlelite Inn? (May '13) 1 hr Gypsy 7
Kerry Sheppard 6 hr Jean 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Wild flowers 466
north texas autosports (Mar '13) Fri Cheaters too 2
Get-Kleen (Aug '10) Fri CITRA-ALL 69
•••
•••

Alvarado News Video

•••
•••

Alvarado Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alvarado People Search