Don Ross is in NHC in West Plains

Posted in the Alton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I heard that

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Has anyone visited Don lately? How is he doing?
waaaaiiitttt a sec

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Didn't he have a stroke?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Oh no... that's Steve's dad right? I'll have to go by and see him.
I heard that

United States

#4 May 3, 2012
There is a Facebook page now to support Don - can send him good wishes - it is Don Ross Friends and you can like the page and help him get 100 friends

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#5 May 13, 2012
Maybe he will repay all the people he robbed before he dies......
Ugh

Houston, MO

#6 May 13, 2012
He didn't rob anyone! He has helped so many people in this town. He is a business man. If you had bad dealings with him it's probably because you didn't pay your bills. People always want something for nothing.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#7 May 13, 2012
Ugh wrote:
He didn't rob anyone! He has helped so many people in this town. He is a business man. If you had bad dealings with him it's probably because you didn't pay your bills. People always want something for nothing.
Truth hurts-but you are right, people want something for nothing;something Don Ross was most successful at. I have black and white LEGAL evidence to support my viewpoint. Admittedly, he is one of the nicest crooks I know. Since you are obviously not entirely informed, you are dismissed.
sob

West Plains, MO

#8 May 13, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts-but you are right, people want something for nothing;something Don Ross was most successful at. I have black and white LEGAL evidence to support my viewpoint. Admittedly, he is one of the nicest crooks I know. Since you are obviously not entirely informed, you are dismissed.
If you worked at your job half as hard as you run your mouth on topixs you would be at top pay and if you only known half what you think you do about the laws you would be a lawyer but sence you our just little welfare peap going to Drury just to get a free check for going and pretending to be some one you will never be.Stay out of peoples business you have some type coment on every sight on topixs.
Friend

Port Clinton, OH

#9 May 13, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Maybe he will repay all the people he robbed before he dies......
You can like the guy, or not, but whether your claims of misdeeds are true or not, this is a classic example of smearing someone on Topix.
This started out to be a nice gesture that someone made, and you got on here and made a nasty comment. This is something that I have often seen you take a stand against, but you sometimes tend to do the same thing.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#10 May 13, 2012
sob wrote:
<quoted text> If you worked at your job half as hard as you run your mouth on topixs you would be at top pay and if you only known half what you think you do about the laws you would be a lawyer but sence you our just little welfare peap going to Drury just to get a free check for going and pretending to be some one you will never be.Stay out of peoples business you have some type coment on every sight on topixs.
From your absurd, infantile comments...I can only express my sympathy-you are obviously beyond any improvement available through psychiatric intervention--in your case, a lobotomy would be an upgrade....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#11 May 13, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You can like the guy, or not, but whether your claims of misdeeds are true or not, this is a classic example of smearing someone on Topix.
This started out to be a nice gesture that someone made, and you got on here and made a nasty comment. This is something that I have often seen you take a stand against, but you sometimes tend to do the same thing.
In this example, you are absolutely correct--I find smearing others on a public forum reprehensible, and although the truth can be proven in this case, it is no less objectionable. I humbly admit my hypocrisy.

“Wildman”

Since: May 09

wildman.88@hotmail.com

#12 May 13, 2012
What happened to him? May God Bless him and i hope the best for him, but as i am always against people talking bad about anyone, i will say this.. what comes around goes around and it seems it finally came around, i hope God gets through to him before it is to late.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#13 May 13, 2012
Cory Parrish wrote:
What happened to him? May God Bless him and i hope the best for him, but as i am always against people talking bad about anyone, i will say this.. what comes around goes around and it seems it finally came around, i hope God gets through to him before it is to late.
Your comment makes it painfully obvious that being a victim of corruption is no excuse for compromising my own values. Thanks for the reminder Cory.

“Wildman”

Since: May 09

wildman.88@hotmail.com

#14 May 14, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment makes it painfully obvious that being a victim of corruption is no excuse for compromising my own values. Thanks for the reminder Cory.
it's okay, i almost had to have the same reminder, back many years ago i would have been saying something much different. but as iv'e got older i have realized that everyone rich or poor has their own problems. GOD will work it out for everyone that puts their faith in him. i only Hope that he has or will ask Jesus Christ to come into his heart and ask GOD for guidance before it is to late.

“poo on you”

Since: Sep 10

alton missouri

#15 May 14, 2012
sob wrote:
<quoted text> If you worked at your job half as hard as you run your mouth on topixs you would be at top pay and if you only known half what you think you do about the laws you would be a lawyer but sence you our just little welfare peap going to Drury just to get a free check for going and pretending to be some one you will never be.Stay out of peoples business you have some type coment on every sight on topixs.
hey Daddy I think this moron who cant spell got us mixed up lmfao

“poo on you”

alton missouri

#16 May 14, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
From your absurd, infantile comments...I can only express my sympathy-you are obviously beyond any improvement available through psychiatric intervention--in your case, a lobotomy would be an upgrade....
Yeah Have to agree with you on that one. Idiot needs to learn to read and spell. And FYI for the idiot I dont get welfare. I work and I will run my mouth all I want. If you dont like what I have to say come say it to my face which you wont because you know your full of crap and feel like a pile of crap because I am going somewhere in life and you never will. Life is a bytch and her name is cat you are dismissed

“poo on you”

alton missouri

#17 May 14, 2012
sob wrote:
Hey genius if your going to bash someone first get the profile name right. Second learn to spell if your going to bash someone else's intelligence. Third get your facts straight I dont think I know it all I know I know it all. Fourth people going to school for a check do not carry a 3.89 GPA make it on the dean's list every semester, and get inducted into a national honor society. I have a education that far exceeds yours and that is what pisses you off. You have a low self worth because you know you are nothing and will never be anything but what you are now. Which is poor white trash going no where. I challenge you to do something with your life other than sitting on this website bashing me. I must be pretty important to affect you into bashing me in the first place. I know you would never say it to my face and I challenge you to do that too. Have a nice life in your miserable little world you have built for yourself.
Hmmmmm

Ava, MO

#18 May 14, 2012
poos ur mommy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey genius if your going to bash someone first get the profile name right. Second learn to spell if your going to bash someone else's intelligence. Third get your facts straight I dont think I know it all I know I know it all. Fourth people going to school for a check do not carry a 3.89 GPA make it on the dean's list every semester, and get inducted into a national honor society. I have a education that far exceeds yours and that is what pisses you off. You have a low self worth because you know you are nothing and will never be anything but what you are now. Which is poor white trash going no where. I challenge you to do something with your life other than sitting on this website bashing me. I must be pretty important to affect you into bashing me in the first place. I know you would never say it to my face and I challenge you to do that too. Have a nice life in your miserable little world you have built for yourself.
For a person who claims to be intelligent, educated, and critical of other people's spelling errors, you might want to retype your posts and fix all the grammar and sentence structure errors. Let's see just how smart you are. Do you even know what those errors are?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#19 May 14, 2012
poos ur mommy wrote:
<quoted text>hey Daddy I think this moron who cant spell got us mixed up lmfao
lmao--you sure nailed that one, it was way too funny to get serious about. They sure did seem to know who they were complimenting though....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#20 May 14, 2012
poos ur mommy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Have to agree with you on that one. Idiot needs to learn to read and spell. And FYI for the idiot I dont get welfare. I work and I will run my mouth all I want. If you dont like what I have to say come say it to my face which you wont because you know your full of crap and feel like a pile of crap because I am going somewhere in life and you never will. Life is a bytch and her name is cat you are dismissed
Couldn't have put it any better!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 8 min neveratfault 510
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 97,006
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 49 min Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Obama Bitches 2,805
West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a t... (Oct '08) 9 hr grave digger 1,013
Hirsch Feed and Farm Supply (Feb '12) 16 hr sparke 20
to stop asking what happend to raymond smotherm... 18 hr yep 5
•••
•••

Alton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Alton News, Events & Info