Is Everyone Aware of How Much Low Class White Trash There Is Around ABE?

Posted in the Allentown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Holotta Wytrache

Hollywood, FL

#1 Apr 15, 2012
It'a unmeasurable.

Micks and Slavic people breed like empty beer cans outside an Irishman's trailer.
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#2 Apr 15, 2012
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
It'a unmeasurable.
Micks and Slavic people breed like empty beer cans outside an Irishman's trailer.
you are a friggin liar, i remember A-town when it was white, it was clean,safe, had a thriving downtown business district.then the government dumped all of you brown section 8 turds on allentown,look at it now.
Holotta Wytrache

Hollywood, FL

#3 Apr 15, 2012
You are the one who is a turd, you stupid uneducated
Blue collar white trash!

Duhhhrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
You are the one who is a turd, you stupid uneducated
Blue collar white trash!
Duhhhrrrrrrrrrr!!!
go lay on your rent to own sofa and lick your food-stamps.
Paddy

Emmaus, PA

#5 Apr 15, 2012
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
You are the one who is a turd, you stupid uneducated
Blue collar white trash!
Duhhhrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Turds come in many shapes, sizes and textures. SO, we have to look at the abundance of turds in Allentown, and examine which turds are of the most abundant. Lets take for instance the P.R turds. As far as availablity there are plenty, actually there is an over abundance of P.R turds clogging the sewer system of Allentown. I'm not all together clear if its due to over indulgence of eating rice and beans. or if it has something to do with a diet rich in welfare cheese. If it comes from the eating of the welfare cheese that would explain those nasty rolls of p.r blubber protruding from under the favorite clothing style of all over weight p.r girls, the belly shirt. Couple this with low rise jeans and its a recipe for a wardrobe malfunction. Better known at the blubber roll hanging out. Now, in theory it would be assumed that not only pushing a stroller with two little WIC recipients in it while two other children trailing behind, would be enough exercise. However, as studies have shown, that isn't the case. A diet rich in gainful employemnt and less reproduction has shown to lessen the signs of the dreaded P.R porkey roll. Which would explain why this diesease is running rampet in the P.R community.
NOw how can we combat this rampet problem?
Paddy

Emmaus, PA

#6 Apr 15, 2012
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>go lay on your rent to own sofa and lick your food-stamps.
He pawned it for a pack of smokes.
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#7 Apr 15, 2012
Paddy wrote:
<quoted text>Turds come in many shapes, sizes and textures. SO, we have to look at the abundance of turds in Allentown, and examine which turds are of the most abundant. Lets take for instance the P.R turds. As far as availablity there are plenty, actually there is an over abundance of P.R turds clogging the sewer system of Allentown. I'm not all together clear if its due to over indulgence of eating rice and beans. or if it has something to do with a diet rich in welfare cheese. If it comes from the eating of the welfare cheese that would explain those nasty rolls of p.r blubber protruding from under the favorite clothing style of all over weight p.r girls, the belly shirt. Couple this with low rise jeans and its a recipe for a wardrobe malfunction. Better known at the blubber roll hanging out. Now, in theory it would be assumed that not only pushing a stroller with two little WIC recipients in it while two other children trailing behind, would be enough exercise. However, as studies have shown, that isn't the case. A diet rich in gainful employemnt and less reproduction has shown to lessen the signs of the dreaded P.R porkey roll. Which would explain why this diesease is running rampet in the P.R community.
NOw how can we combat this rampet problem?
only difference between pr turds and a porta-john is that you can clean the crap out of the porta-john.
Paddy

Emmaus, PA

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>only difference between pr turds and a porta-john is that you can clean the crap out of the porta-john.
LMAO!!!!! EXCELLENT POST :o)
Holotta Wytrache

Hollywood, FL

#9 Apr 15, 2012
Lots
Holotta Wytrache

Hollywood, FL

#10 Apr 15, 2012
Look at all the white trash rallying around the family!

Stupid blue collar dogs.
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#11 Apr 15, 2012
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
Look at all the white trash rallying around the family!
Stupid blue collar dogs.
you brown turds can`t rally around the family, you slugs don`t know who your daddy is!
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#12 Apr 15, 2012
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
Look at all the white trash rallying around the family!
Stupid blue collar dogs.
Holotta will get on his knees for a piece of USDA cheese.
Paddy

Emmaus, PA

#13 Apr 15, 2012
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>you brown turds can`t rally around the family, you slugs don`t know who your daddy is!
Its the same in almost every Spanish household. Mamma goes on the Most Wanted in PA website, and tells Jr. Beans and Rice to look at each of these men very carefully, because one of them might be your father. Jr. Beans and Rice says, "but Momma who will pay my way thru life and buy me thing"s? Mamma says, " your uncle Sam, of course".
Paddy

Emmaus, PA

#14 Apr 15, 2012
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Holotta will get on his knees for a piece of USDA cheese.
LOL, good eaten in Holotta's house tonight, they have'n toasted cheese sandwiches, YUM
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

#15 Apr 15, 2012
He's got a whole pack of the WIC cheese from the bodega that has been sitting around for 7 months. Kids are happy!!!
Holotta Wytrache

Hollywood, FL

#16 Apr 15, 2012
Filthy Micks are subhuman pieces of garbage. Their pale freckled children ought to be euthanized and the male Irishmen ought to be castrated. The women should be made to serve as beer wenches and portable toilets/blow-up dolls for anyone who takes the worthless bints in.

The law should be changed so that any bastard child begotten from the union of a Mick or other manipulation of these beasts' DNA will be euthanized also.
Paddy

Emmaus, PA

#17 Apr 16, 2012
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
Filthy Micks are subhuman pieces of garbage. Their pale freckled children ought to be euthanized and the male Irishmen ought to be castrated. The women should be made to serve as beer wenches and portable toilets/blow-up dolls for anyone who takes the worthless bints in.
The law should be changed so that any bastard child begotten from the union of a Mick or other manipulation of these beasts' DNA will be euthanized also.
I have a question for you, when you post are you doing so from the public library?
Holotta Wytrache

Hollywood, FL

#18 Apr 16, 2012
I'm doing so after fisting your mother with both arms elbow deep.

I take it you were not in the accelerated classes in public school?

Stupid worthless Mick.
Paddy

Emmaus, PA

#19 Apr 16, 2012
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
I'm doing so after fisting your mother with both arms elbow deep.
I take it you were not in the accelerated classes in public school?
Stupid worthless Mick.
so your saying all you can get is an elderly woman with little resistance? You're a class act, now I know why you think Red Lobster is upscale
Holotta Wytrache

Hollywood, FL

#20 Apr 16, 2012
No, your mother was just that big of a depraved little allot. Why else would she have let your filthy father up in her guts and then pop you out during a failed homemade abortion attempt?

Dumb Micks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,154,019
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Phil Donahue 306,979
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,012
Allentown Skyline Grows With 15-Story Office Co... 17 hr A-town Observer 1
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Careless Crecca 69
Traffic circle studied for Allentown's Hamilton... Thu silly rabbit 1
Sex offender allegedly stalks Allentown boy for... Thu silly rabbit 1

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:31 am PST