LVHN Names New Chief Financial Officer

May 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Ed O'Dea has been named the new chief financial officer at Lehigh Valley Health Network , the company announced today.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 15, 2012
Interesting

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Maybe as a member of the executive committee he could determine why someone in the LVHN legal department is discussing confidential employee issues in public.
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
Maybe as a member of the executive committee he could determine why someone in the LVHN legal department is discussing confidential employee issues in public.
Prove it. Oh yeah, you can't. So you can only go on a message board on the internet to state probable lies.
Winsom Wally

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

You would be surprised how much of the truth can be found on these "message boards". Up to you to determine what is or what is not an honest statement.

Those that trash anonymity usually do so when it challenges their belief system or discloses something they would rather not deal with.
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Winsom Wally wrote:
You would be surprised how much of the truth can be found on these "message boards". Up to you to determine what is or what is not an honest statement.
Those that trash anonymity usually do so when it challenges their belief system or discloses something they would rather not deal with.
I try to stick with facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Allentown Discussions

Search the Allentown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,080,450
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min cpeter1313 305,092
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr black panther 51,189
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr From Clarks summit 3,815
Allentown releases draft of plan for community ... 11 hr silly rabbit 72
Lehigh County to give parents extra time for ch... (Nov '07) Thu What A P O S 62
•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
Allentown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••