LVHN Names New Chief Financial Officer

May 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Ed O'Dea has been named the new chief financial officer at Lehigh Valley Health Network , the company announced today.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 15, 2012
Interesting

Blakesburg, IA

#1 May 15, 2012
Maybe as a member of the executive committee he could determine why someone in the LVHN legal department is discussing confidential employee issues in public.
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

#2 May 15, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Maybe as a member of the executive committee he could determine why someone in the LVHN legal department is discussing confidential employee issues in public.
Prove it. Oh yeah, you can't. So you can only go on a message board on the internet to state probable lies.
Winsom Wally

Emmaus, PA

#3 May 15, 2012
You would be surprised how much of the truth can be found on these "message boards". Up to you to determine what is or what is not an honest statement.

Those that trash anonymity usually do so when it challenges their belief system or discloses something they would rather not deal with.
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

#4 May 15, 2012
Winsom Wally wrote:
You would be surprised how much of the truth can be found on these "message boards". Up to you to determine what is or what is not an honest statement.
Those that trash anonymity usually do so when it challenges their belief system or discloses something they would rather not deal with.
I try to stick with facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min J RULES 68,991
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,100,230
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr D Cheney 51,300
Woman arrested for snorting coke with child in car 7 hr silly rabbit 1
Drunken man sucker punches Allentown cop during... 14 hr silly rabbit 7
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
162nd Great Allentown Fair opens 20 hr silly rabbit 11
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••