Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,948
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Kenose

East Meadow, NY

#241525 Jun 3, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, your a bigot. Our schools are thriving, even in small towns under three thousand the Catholic schools are doing great.
You're an idiot who doesn't know the difference between you're and your.
Kenose

East Meadow, NY

#241526 Jun 3, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>How bigoted of you.
Us pointing out your smug denial of the sexual problems within your church is not being a bigot, but you can continue to feed your delusion, gay cancer bobby.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#241527 Jun 3, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Name five posters on Topix that actually like you. Hello, name five people anywhere that like you, LLL. You may have an alliance with some people that share your politics but that doesn't mean they would invite you over for Coronas and BBQ.
That LIKES her? Whoa, that's pushing it. But dont you know, she does't WANT or NEEEEEEEEEEED to be "liked". In fact, the more she's DISLIKED, disrespected, ridiculed and made a fool of, the more "flattered" she is. Heck, she even said so!!

Lynnie ain't wrapped too tight.

Lets face facts, while Lynnie will attach herself to whoever she thinks she can, other than the Skank and No Relevance, nobody really bothers to even acknowledge her from her own side of the fence. She's a useful idiot for some, and that's about it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#241528 Jun 3, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

From the Knut's little article:

"In the aftermath of the closing of 48 schools in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, and in light of the dramatic decline in Catholic school enrollment in the United States over the past half century, in January CWR profiled five Catholic schools that were thriving..."

48 closed IN JUST ONE STATE, there's FIVE nationwide that are "thriving".

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

“YEAH, read it and weep Knit”

Since: Apr 12

Love animals more

#241529 Jun 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the aftermath of the closing of 48 schools in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, and in light of the dramatic decline in Catholic school enrollment in the United States over the past half century, in January CWR profiled five Catholic schools that were thriving..."
LOL !! She forgot to read the article ??
Maybe she didn't understand it ?? Lied ??

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#241533 Jun 4, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>There are several Catholic schools that are building on multi million dollar additions none are closing in my area.
Proving it should be easy, then. Post a link or two.

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

#241534 Jun 4, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point. That particular school that I linked to had a declining enrollment. I keep posting links which show that many schools are closing, even in your area. You keep saying otherwise, but can't seem to post anything to support your claim.
It makes sense that these schools would be stronger in rural areas. It is good to know that they are an asset to their communities.
I would guess many catholic school,enrollments are down as well as any other religious, or private schools. I would think the economy has much to do with it. When my children were younger,it costed well over 90.00 a month to have one child go. I have no idea what it would cost now.
Tom Tom

AOL

#241536 Jun 4, 2012
All you pagan lesbos don't have jesus inside you like I do. Praise Jesus whos seed rests inside me forever. I yearn for Jesus to return, please come back. I love you and miss you and want you deep inside me. I am so scared of life I need the true love of Jesus. Please fill me up.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#241537 Jun 4, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
All you pagan lesbos don't have jesus inside you like I do. Praise Jesus whos seed rests inside me forever. I yearn for Jesus to return, please come back. I love you and miss you and want you deep inside me. I am so scared of life I need the true love of Jesus. Please fill me up.
Okay, I'm really creeped out, now. Go away.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#241538 Jun 4, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>**shrugs** they are entitled to their opinions.

Just not their own facts.

Of course now that the inevitable back pedaling and the 'that is not what I meant' has begun. This argument is over.
Exactly. Its over

When she changed her tune from "roe defined viability AS able to live albeit with assistance" to " uh well that's obviously the definition they USED." then started denying they claimed Roe defined viability AT ALL and claimed that doctors defined it cuz it was already defined by doctors, she was admitting she was wrong in her own warped little way.

It's over. We win. FACTS MATTER.

“Peace be with you”

Since: Sep 09

our time is limited

#241539 Jun 4, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated and very true. How the hell are ya, J?
Good morning! I'm getting better every day. How are you, E?
Ocean56

AOL

#241540 Jun 4, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
Oh here we go again from the old wannabe lesbian. "If not for this kid, I could have been a dancer". Do you have any other follow up material. Yes we get it. You hate the fact you are a woman, you hated being pregnant, you hate men, you hate Churches, you hate the fact you ended up a mother. Oh and you also hate women who love being mothers.
Awwwwwww, poor little tomtom, angry at the fact that WOMEN get to make their own sexual and reproductive decisions, ALL without having to get yours or your toxic church's permission to do it. Life must be so tough for you now, knowing that women can choose to be childFREE or done after one.

I suggest you get over YOUR anger at progressive women, since neither you nor your toxic church have any authority over women...or not, I couldn't care less.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#241541 Jun 4, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you realize that your opinion is not the standard.
If only you were open minded enough to realize the same thing, you fundie extremist.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#241542 Jun 4, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see it? It was posted a couple hours ago, before you were posting this.
I gotta run. Work will start early enough.
(i don't know if my stuff is posting and will guess it's not if it's countering pl bs)
It didn't show up, sorry.

Can you log in and post under your registered name, at all?

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#241543 Jun 4, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>I would guess many catholic school,enrollments are down as well as any other religious, or private schools. I would think the economy has much to do with it. When my children were younger,it costed well over 90.00 a month to have one child go. I have no idea what it would cost now.
$800.00 a month for two kids.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#241544 Jun 4, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She takes denial to a whole new level.

It's a reality. I guess it's a scary reality for *her*.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#241545 Jun 4, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I wonder how Father Roh at Sacred Heart would feel about your nasty perverted little mind? Maybe I should email it to him?? I'm sure he would be appalled that one of his flock is sick like that. Does he know you knit and pray???
Oh, he knows her alright.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#241546 Jun 4, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
They have medication for that.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#241547 Jun 4, 2012
pupsee wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !! She forgot to read the article ??
Maybe she didn't understand it ?? Lied ??
All of the above!!

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#241548 Jun 4, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwwwww, poor little tomtom, angry at the fact that WOMEN get to make their own sexual and reproductive decisions, ALL without having to get yours or your toxic church's permission to do it. Life must be so tough for you now, knowing that women can choose to be childFREE or done after one.

I suggest you get over YOUR anger at progressive women, since neither you nor your toxic church have any authority over women...or not, I couldn't care less.
What an incredibly sad way to go through life. Although seeing how crazed some of these folks are I'm sometimes glad they have religion to keep them in line. Of course in the absence of religion there are mental institutions and prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min new yawk 1,152,945
Shula's Steakhouse Coming to Downtown Allentown 1 hr A-town Observer 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,985
Morganelli asks Northampton County officials fo... (Jun '09) 22 hr Gatsby 28
Amanda Seyfried: 'Small-town upbringing made me... (May '10) Tue Richard Kranium 5
Fire guts four homes in east Allentown Mon silly rabbit 2
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) Mon Laura Struthers 16

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating
Find my Match

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News