Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,367)

Showing posts 227,321 - 227,340 of303,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>And evidently he does not being wrong when a man points out to him that his position is indefensible as well.

Well he joins the other antichoicers skankdog, lynne D., and knutter to name three, for really being just that stupid.
Yup. Poor guy, like Lynne, and Swiney, goes through life believing that if they think it, it must be true.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Where as must Churches it is a three year Master of Divinity. That is for Luthrans as well several other christian faiths that send their ministers in training to attend.
Master of Divinity
for a vocation in ordained ministry or preparation for doctoral studies in religion
http://www.lancasterseminary.edu/153410731134...
I don't see any courses on how to be a hypocrite.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, my not being liked by ignorant fools doesn't make me damaged. The damaged ones are the ignorant fools who think they can argue senselessness and be taken seriously as being intelligent. People like Foo and Chicky aren't overbearing and obnoxious, and you're not someone who's blind to the truth about that. Sure thing, toots.
I stand corrected. I shouldn't have said "little [PC] twits" because there are a couple of people who [claim] to be PL who are the same type of people as you PCers. Those are the only people who would associate themselves with the likes of any of you PC.
More accurately stated to Foo; 'The only people who can stand you are other little twits.
I can only be flattered that the idiots here like you can't stand me.'
Better, you little nitpicker? Foo has "established amicable relationships" with anyone who's as senseless, ignorant and a hater of those who are more intelligent than them and who OWNS them in debate, as she is. Whether they call themselves PC or PL makes no nevermind.
Phew! Thank you, Lily. Disliking you ^^^^ is much easier for me.
You mentioned having "friends" in one of your posts. Boggles my mind - but of course, anything is possible at Ringling Brothers.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, remember , you work for the Church, don't bite the hand that feeds ya.
Btw, dear, I don't work for you're cult, I work for a charity.

Why do you attend a church that supports the rape of innocent children?? And Bishops that lie??

Oh that right. You're into it, too. You have a pedophilia rich fantasy life. Pig.

YOU as Colorado 4 life wrote:
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."

Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you named me in the post as being included as one who was unreasonable. If you want to address Lynne personally, leave me out of it, or expect me to respond, as I said in my response.
You've decided you know more based on a portion of a discussion. You have not included the rest of the discussion, but you have ignored posts and links from me, Chicky, and others showing you your error. You continue to believe you know more. I continue to believe you are of the same school of thought as Doc and Lynne D, JM and K&P. They don't seem to mind when medical procedures are legislated by attorneys rather than by practiced by physicians. You don't seem to mind either.

(a portion of the still hidden post)
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you have argued fetal rights. I educated you on that too. Need the posts??
He is definitely arguing fetal rights and has been for months -- starting with his hack job of Doe v Bolton. He thinks it gives women too much control too late in the pregnancy for too vague of reasons. As if she should just stand back and let whatever happens happen even when it all could be handled differently. Don't get me wrong, if women choose to go that route for themselves and risk or tempt death in order for their pregnancy to go to term (or as close as possible) so that the baby might live, more power to 'em. It's their decision, their choice. But don't effin legislate it (which is exactly what BA wants to see done because he doesn't like the mental health term so vague).

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you attend a church that supports the rape of innocent children?? And Bishops that lie??
Oh that right. You're into it, too. You have a pedophilia rich fantasy life. Pig.
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."
Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."
I see you haven't done anything about your OCD.

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Colorado 4 life wrote:
Oh, boohoo

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>So, a guy going to a seminary will be a Rabbi?
@@ If they're studying to BE a rabbi, YES you fool.

Here's just one:

Rabbinical Seminary of America

http://www.50states.com/college-details/rabbi...
LOL. A man going to a seminary is a candidate for the priesthood and learns to be a priest. Six to eight years of seminary .
Wrong again Knutbar. But then, you're never right, so why break the streak?

FACT: A seminary is a college for men AND women who are studying theology and to learn to be a priest, minister, rabbi and others.

A seminary is NOT just a Catholic institution.

In FACT, its a JEWISH seminary that's the oldest in the United States.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, your a bigot. Our schools are thriving, even in small towns under three thousand the Catholic schools are doing great.
Oh yeah, they're "thriving" alright.@@

44 Catholic Elementary Schools, 4 High Schools Closing

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Bon...

Three Catholic Schools Closing San Antonio

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_sto...

Oldest Catholic High School West of the Mississippi to close

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/05/22/3622705/...

Three Catholic schools closing in Cumberland County NJ region

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2012/0...

6 Catholic school closings proposed Omaha NE

http://omaha.com/article/20120119/NEWS01/7011...

Personally I think its terribly sad when ANY school closes, but the FACT is you're simply WRONG Knutbar. More and more Catholic schools in particular are closing. The reasons are many, but the top three are lack of funds, lack of enrollment and the pedophile scandal.

You poor, simple, delusional fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, where I come from we are the most orthodox , we are thriving.
Horseshit.

Besides, if YOU are example of the result of a "thriving" church, no wonder its dying in fits and starts. Nobody wants to be part of soemthing that creates ignorance like yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you do yourself a favor and get new material, you OCD twit. You've been posting the same idiocy for how long now? Since 2006?
No Lynnie, that would be YOU that's been here that long, and LITERALLY posting the same bullshit since then.
I can only be flattered that the idiots here like you can't stand me.
Which speaks to the depth of your mental illness that you'd be "flattered" that you're viewed as one of the most repugnant idiots on this board.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm too stupid for words.
Corrected for accuracy. And yes Lynne, we know. You have been displaying it since 2006. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, my not being liked by ignorant fools doesn't make me damaged. The damaged ones are the ignorant fools who think they can argue senselessness and be taken seriously as being intelligent. People like Foo and Chicky aren't overbearing and obnoxious, and you're not someone who's blind to the truth about that. Sure thing, toots.
I stand corrected. I shouldn't have said "little [PC] twits" because there are a couple of people who [claim] to be PL who are the same type of people as you PCers. Those are the only people who would associate themselves with the likes of any of you PC.
More accurately stated to Foo; 'The only people who can stand you are other little twits.
I can only be flattered that the idiots here like you can't stand me.'
Better, you little nitpicker? Foo has "established amicable relationships" with anyone who's as senseless, ignorant and a hater of those who are more intelligent than them and who OWNS them in debate, as she is. Whether they call themselves PC or PL makes no nevermind.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

More of Lynniekins demented ramblings!

What makes this garbage even funnier, is she seems to actually believe her stupidity! LOL!

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's just one:
<quoted text>
FACT: A seminary is a college for men AND women who are studying theology and to learn to be a priest, minister, rabbi and others.
I wasn't posting about other seminaries, just Catholic ones. There are several in your area. It takes eight years to become a priest. and Catholic seminaries will not allow women in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, you could almost (almost) skate with your last comment - except for one little niggling problemo. There are at a couple of "PL" posters that find you to be overbearing and obnoxious. Meanwhile your "target" has established amicable relationships with posters from both sides of the debate.
So scratch your head and think - is it me? Yes dear, it really is you. I doubt a change in topic would change your insufferable craving for "superiority". There's something damaged about you - and I find myself wavering between dislike and pity for you.
I lost any pity I had for the poor thing when she proved herself to be DETERMINED to be foolish and to continue a known lie well beyond being caught, acting as if anyone believes her garbage.

I believe you're right about the change in topi as well, since Lynne's not here about the topic. As has been pointed out, if she REALLY wanted to discuss abortion, or any other topic for that matter, she'd find a board where she's not KNOWN as a sanctimonious fool, a liar and where she MIGHT have a snowball's chance in hell of earning some resepct and credibility - something she knows damn well she has NO chance of here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't posting about other seminaries, just Catholic ones. There are several in your area. It takes eight years to become a priest. and Catholic seminaries will not allow women in.
Knutbar, stop lying already. You claimed VERY clearly that only Catholics went to seminaries LOL!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's just one:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! And P. Licious makes a fool of herself yet again. Must be that fine Catholic education.

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's just one:
<quoted text>
Not really NEW BRUNSWICK THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
Seminary Place
Founded in 1784, New Brunswick Theological Seminary is the oldest seminary in the United States. The Seminary is a teaching institution of the Reformed Church in America, called by God to be a servant of the whole church of Jesus Christ. The Seminary's mission is to continue the ministry of Jesus in our time and place by enabling persons to translate their calling and gifts into faithful Christian ministry. For more than 220 years it has been a center for theological education of men and women from many different backgrounds. newbrunswick.com ----source The oldest
Catholic seminary is Mount Saint Mary's in Maryland.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutbar, stop lying already. You claimed VERY clearly that only Catholics went to seminaries LOL!
I see that she pulls that crap quite often. She posts something totally wrong, gets made a fool of and then tries to change her intent all around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 227,321 - 227,340 of303,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••