Helicopter flying over Morning Ridge, Aliso Viejo?

Posted in the Aliso Viejo Forum

Vince and Jonathan

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Just a few minutes ago me and my cousin Jon noticed a low flying helicopter with a spot light that was circling an area near the Aliso Creek Baseball fields. It stayed there for maybe 15-20 minutes just circling and eventually flew away. Nobody we asked knew what was going on. Do you?
Bree Ann

Laguna Beach, CA

#2 May 15, 2012
Vince and Jonathan wrote:
Just a few minutes ago me and my cousin Jon noticed a low flying helicopter with a spot light that was circling an area near the Aliso Creek Baseball fields. It stayed there for maybe 15-20 minutes just circling and eventually flew away. Nobody we asked knew what was going on. Do you?

Reply: I live around there and I've been seeing the same thing for the last two days. Creepy.
Alum Foil Hat

San Jose, CA

#3 May 16, 2012
Its the aliens, they are going to capture another and fly it to Area 51.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aliso Viejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 57 min theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 59 min mix an match 200,976
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) 1 hr squeezers 133
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr free for all 5,081
I-5 is getting worst. Sat MegKennedy90254 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••

Aliso Viejo News Video

•••
•••

Aliso Viejo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Aliso Viejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Aliso Viejo News, Events & Info