Who got murdered last night??

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2011
Does anyone know who was shot and killed last night in old kingdville road??the alice echo says it was a guy..
Mason

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Aug 3, 2011
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know who was shot and killed last night in old kingdville road??the alice echo says it was a guy..
Gang related or random shooting?
wondering

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2011
Mason wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang related or random shooting?
idk...it doesn't say anything...just that police r investigating and it happened around 1a.m....
Alice24-7

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2011
Murder On Old Kingsville Road
Mitchell Soliz was arrested for murder early this morning on Old Kingsville Road. He is accused of shooting and killing Juan Sifuentes III at close range in a home at 1801 Old Kingsville Road.
According to police, Soliz and his brother drove Sifuentes to the hospital after the shooting at a high rate of speed. A Department of Safety trooper followed.
Once arriving, Soliz and his brother said Sifuentes was shot in a drive-by shooting. Alice police investigators took both brothers into questioning at which point they discovered the story was untrue.
Soliz allegedly shot and killed Sifuentes at close range in the home, APD Chief Daniel Bueno said.
At this point, investigators do not know what started the argument that led to the shooting death of Sifuentes.
Bueno said police are still looking into Soliz's brother's role in the shooting.
Sifuentes' family was notified of his death early this morning. He is the son of Tejano musician Juan Sifuentes Jr. and his wife Petra.
This is the second murder in Alice this year.
Wondering

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Aug 3, 2011
Echo says no details are available but alice24-7.com has all the details. Mhhm.
wow

Victoria, TX

#6 Aug 3, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Echo says no details are available but alice24-7.com has all the details. Mhhm.
it because people know certain people and friends leak info for friends. one is not better than the other
r

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Dam I knew he'd get hemmed up on some kind of charge like that one day but
james westfall

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Aug 3, 2011
just make sure that person is convicted and never makes it back to the streets of alice or any town.
r

Elgin, TX

#9 Aug 3, 2011
U know it's sad that that person is gone now and my condolence go out to his family , Now as for Mitchell he has his side to tell we don't know what happened cause none of us were there now if he was guilty why would he take him to the hospital only time well tell just can't pass judgment
curious

United States

#11 Aug 3, 2011
Wasn't mitchell a gang member of the so called lk
Excellent

Dallas, TX

#12 Aug 3, 2011
Alice24-7 wrote:
Murder On Old Kingsville Road
Mitchell Soliz was arrested for murder early this morning on Old Kingsville Road. He is accused of shooting and killing Juan Sifuentes III at close range in a home at 1801 Old Kingsville Road.
According to police, Soliz and his brother drove Sifuentes to the hospital after the shooting at a high rate of speed. A Department of Safety trooper followed.
Once arriving, Soliz and his brother said Sifuentes was shot in a drive-by shooting. Alice police investigators took both brothers into questioning at which point they discovered the story was untrue.
Soliz allegedly shot and killed Sifuentes at close range in the home, APD Chief Daniel Bueno said.
At this point, investigators do not know what started the argument that led to the shooting death of Sifuentes.
Bueno said police are still looking into Soliz's brother's role in the shooting.
Sifuentes' family was notified of his death early this morning. He is the son of Tejano musician Juan Sifuentes Jr. and his wife Petra.
This is the second murder in Alice this year.
Excellent investigative reporting! 24-7 is pretty quick to the draw.
wondering

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2011
Does anyone know their age?
So sad

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2011
So sad to hear that someone lost their life. Prayers for his family. And the murderer probably took him to the hospital because he was scared shitless after he done it, he was probably hoping if they saw him "come to the rescue" that they would praise him and not suspect him. Coward.
orange n white

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2011
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know their age?
I went to school with them..Mitchell is like around 25 and Juan I think was maybe like 26-27. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Sifuentes Family..
wonder

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2011
Who's house was that where they shot the guy? Was it the suspects house or the murders house?
n10sbynacher

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Aug 3, 2011
My deepest condolences for the Sifuentes family--Petra has always been a sweet & kind lady--May God help her & her family keep their faith & to walk through this horrible tragedy with the knowledge that if the Lord brings you to it, He will take you through it.
WOW

United States

#18 Aug 3, 2011
Probably the murderer cuz he gots family down that road
wonder

United States

#19 Aug 3, 2011
Yea I just read the caller times and it says it's michells house.
wonder

United States

#20 Aug 3, 2011
So what about that guy that lives there in that house. He drives that red convertible mustang. He works at dairy burger. Who is he? Who's he related to?
a friend

United States

#21 Aug 3, 2011
R.I.P baker aka shorty u will be missed very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 17 min Analog man 7,304
Married oilfield men make her pants fall off 19 min pow 2
Down syndrome 37 min Grich 7
Herbal life Leighanna wanna be 2 hr Leighann 8
what happen to noe moreno 3 hr concerned friend 3
bill cosby 4 hr Believer 12
girl in pink running yesterday 6 hr Guardian 18
Alice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alice News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alice

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:16PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season
NFL11:56 AM
DeMarco Murray plans to play for Cowboys vs. Colts
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins