Blondies car detailing

Posted in the Alhambra Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jun 3, 2012
has anyone used this company before? i saw it go up over by the hospital and thought to myself that i really need my car detailed... looks a little fishy cuz its out of a reguler house but maybe their prices will be cheaper... dont know what to think, no one i know has ever used them before, just looking for some feedback
confused

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Same slutty business owner. New location.
sleepy2

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2012
she moves locations every couple of months, she has been on Poplar, 40 (near Winu Rd), 143 (near Wal-Mart, now by the hospital. All of these in the past 1-2 years. I've met her once, she was odd and I wuoldn't trust her in my car.
KNOWS BETTER

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Go to Ozzies detail, behind the Highland Dinner by the train tracks,
queen

Wood River, IL

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Auto bling on Broadway is awesome and cheap! They do an awesome . That's who I recommend.
lol

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Jun 6, 2012
So no go on the blondies then? haha thanks for the recommendations! although the fact that she was called slutty makes me ponder looking her up lol
Not Me

Centralia, IL

#8 Jun 6, 2012
lol wrote:
has anyone used this company before? i saw it go up over by the hospital and thought to myself that i really need my car detailed... looks a little fishy cuz its out of a reguler house but maybe their prices will be cheaper... dont know what to think, no one i know has ever used them before, just looking for some feedback
I used their service some years back. I had a van and when they waxed it they also burned the pin stripping and wouldn't pay to have it replaced. NEVER AGAIN!
city official

East Alton, IL

#9 Jun 7, 2012
what??? are you guys insane, blondie is the best in car detailing, she not only can shine a gear shift knob but can shine the heck out of your other knob ( if you know what I mean) a little flirting with her during the negoations and she will shine you right on the spot, and a little side info, she has a suction system that takes it all the way down to her stomach tank, sort of like a cum dumpster. go see and you will not be disappointed.
blondie

Belleville, IL

#10 Jun 10, 2012
no one knows me well enough to hurt my feelings like this i have tried to be a replicable bussiness i work hard everyday. i have not talked bad of anyone the reason i have moved so much is that it costs so much to run a bussiness and its so off and on i am running this bussiness alone and i am struggling. please dont talk about me just come try to see for urself thank u
confused

Edwardsville, IL

#11 Jun 12, 2012
blondie wrote:
no one knows me well enough to hurt my feelings like this i have tried to be a replicable bussiness i work hard everyday. i have not talked bad of anyone the reason i have moved so much is that it costs so much to run a bussiness and its so off and on i am running this bussiness alone and i am struggling. please dont talk about me just come try to see for urself thank u
ok. Go let another sex offender live with you and lie about it, then maybe try a new business, cause your current one sucks!
parent

Euless, TX

#12 Jun 12, 2012
blondie wrote:
no one knows me well enough to hurt my feelings like this i have tried to be a replicable bussiness i work hard everyday. i have not talked bad of anyone the reason i have moved so much is that it costs so much to run a bussiness and its so off and on i am running this bussiness alone and i am struggling. please dont talk about me just come try to see for urself thank u
looks like the house your working out of is for rent again?
Blonde

Belleville, IL

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Uhave nothin better to do I take it old snoots!!!!!
Local

Belleville, IL

#14 Jun 14, 2012
That's the problem with these websites for reviews. People who just want to be mean and ugly will say things untrue just to be vengeful. I've known her for many years and she's not like that. And I dunno what you mean by slutty, she doesn't even like men. Just because she's petite and blonde doesn't make her a "slut". Even with all the horrible things you say she still commented professionally and I'm proud of her for not saying what I might have. She's not somebody who inherited a business from her family and has it easy like some people. She's doing all of this herself and has a good work ethic. Some people just want to bring you down when they see someone trying to do better in life.
hey blondie

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2012
im interested in some of your services. email me ryan63101@yahoo.com
hey blondie

United States

#17 Jun 18, 2012
wrong email ryan63101@HOTMAIL.com
lol

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Jun 26, 2012
Guys, was just looking for a little feedback on the service, haha. Sex offender?? What the hell? They burned the pin stripping and wouldn't replace it? Now thats not right, they should have sucked it up and payed to have it replaced. I would have said something to someone about that. Thanks for the heads up.
local

Belleville, IL

#19 Jun 28, 2012
hey blondie wrote:
im interested in some of your services. email me ryan63101@yahoo.com
Well no actually you're wrong. Not that it matters if she was in one or not. Guys work with their shirts off when it's hot. But anyway here we go. To correct you when you said,"she is the one who posted on previous posts about loving the attention from the men when she is detailing in her bikini." Actually what I believe she said was, "I am running a legit buss are you jealous that I clean in my bikini n your man is looking at me?im a real woman I wouldnt spread rumors to hurt people." And that was only after being attacked. Seriously, isn't this forum designed to review the service? Not to bash somebody about things that have nothing to do with their services. If you got issues with Amy maybe you should keep it to yourself. Not go online and slander her business.
confused

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Jun 28, 2012
local wrote:
<quoted text>Well no actually you're wrong. Not that it matters if she was in one or not. Guys work with their shirts off when it's hot. But anyway here we go. To correct you when you said,"she is the one who posted on previous posts about loving the attention from the men when she is detailing in her bikini." Actually what I believe she said was, "I am running a legit buss are you jealous that I clean in my bikini n your man is looking at me?im a real woman I wouldnt spread rumors to hurt people." And that was only after being attacked. Seriously, isn't this forum designed to review the service? Not to bash somebody about things that have nothing to do with their services. If you got issues with Amy maybe you should keep it to yourself. Not go online and slander her business.
it's not slander if it's true.:)
blondie

Belleville, IL

#21 Jul 1, 2012
whoever wrote from belleville thank u. if u don t know me guys keep ur lil childish opinions to urself jealousy? i think so i m proud of what i do and who i am are u? To talk mean of someone just makes u the one with the issues. Are u miserable in your life? if you had one u wouldn t be on here talking about me. This world has gotten very mean and judgementaal thats sad we should all be good to one another the world wouldn t have so many depressed people on prozac haha anyways find someone else to talk about im sure there something wrong with everyone and if your bored enuff youll find it thank u and have a nice life blondie
blondie

Belleville, IL

#22 Jul 1, 2012
lol wrote:
Guys, was just looking for a little feedback on the service, haha. Sex offender?? What the hell? They burned the pin stripping and wouldn't replace it? Now thats not right, they should have sucked it up and payed to have it replaced. I would have said something to someone about that. Thanks for the heads up.
snooty old man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitch is back 4 hr Excitingtimes 5
Big Stix is opening in Breese this Friday (Jan '09) Tue jimtownhounddogsn... 23
Where they go?? (May '14) Tue Roundnround 5
great clips of highland (May '14) Tue Gooddaysahead 8
Turkey Legs (Jul '13) Tue Chickenlittle 5
Tina's Cantina (Mar '13) Tue Amigo 10
Man who bit ear off (May '09) Tue HulkHoeGun 89
Alhambra Dating
Find my Match

Alhambra People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alhambra News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alhambra

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:55 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:55PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:56 PM
Breaking Down Lions' Game Plan vs. Bears
NBC Sports 8:04 PM
Chris Long appears likely to return for Rams this week
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday