First Prev
of 8
Next Last
nofanofhers

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jun 21, 2011
good to pickup a newspaper without having to see that ugly judd face grinning from ear to ear all the time.
Shopper

Crossville, TN

#2 Jun 29, 2011
nofanofhers wrote:
good to pickup a newspaper without having to see that ugly judd face grinning from ear to ear all the time.
Marshall loves her and probably thinks she is pretty. So, that is what matters. I think you are saying you are happy she is not in a leadership position in Algood now? I agree with that. When she said the citizens of Algood couldn't speak at an Algood meeting and Jimmy Eldridge said, "oh yes, they are going to speak," that was the best of times. Somebody had to be assertive and let her know just because she was mayor didn't mean she was everyone's boss. Don't you just love Chief Eldridge? He is the finest. A real authentic person.
Eddie

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jul 7, 2011
Shopper wrote:
<quoted text>Marshall loves her and probably thinks she is pretty. So, that is what matters. I think you are saying you are happy she is not in a leadership position in Algood now? I agree with that. When she said the citizens of Algood couldn't speak at an Algood meeting and Jimmy Eldridge said, "oh yes, they are going to speak," that was the best of times. Somebody had to be assertive and let her know just because she was mayor didn't mean she was everyone's boss. Don't you just love Chief Eldridge? He is the finest. A real authentic person.
Very true.
chief

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Jul 8, 2011
Sounds like his wife loves his,or he loves himself.
oh yea

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2011
It's funny how people resort back to teenage years and talk about how someone looks. Aren't we all grown people?
sad

Tullahoma, TN

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Algood is on it way out,bad leaders
funny

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2011
sad wrote:
Algood is on it way out,bad leaders
nobody could come close to being as bad as mayor pat and dumbass marshalla.
wrong

Tullahoma, TN

#8 Nov 17, 2011
except the bunch you have now,glad I don't live there
new city hall name

Tullahoma, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2011
Pat Judd center after all she is responsible for all the money the town has-RIGHT???
good person

Tullahoma, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2011
She is a good person,that would be nice.
good person

Tullahoma, TN

#11 Dec 8, 2011
I agree I'll vote for that.
bring back

Tullahoma, TN

#12 Dec 11, 2011
Judd for mayor,why not.
loves our mayor

Cookeville, TN

#13 Dec 14, 2011
You are doing an excellent job as mayor, Terry Foutch. Algood is seeing positive changes for the first time in several years.
bring back

Tullahoma, TN

#14 Dec 14, 2011
all the money algood has Judd was the reason they have it. FOUTCH IS NOTHING
I agree

Tullahoma, TN

#15 Dec 14, 2011
All the money was there,all Foutch has to do is spend it. To the one that loves our mayor,I bet you could spend it.
new city hall name

Tullahoma, TN

#16 Dec 15, 2011
Lets all get behind naming it Judd cent. I think it teh right thing to do.
to offer

Tullahoma, TN

#18 Dec 29, 2011
Algood is the pits,nothing to offer anyone,just a bunch of dumbbells,the only way to say it.
ROFLMAO

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 20, 2012
bring back wrote:
all the money algood has Judd was the reason they have it. FOUTCH IS NOTHING
sorry darling but more than two thirds of Algood residents disagree with you or Terry wouldn't have been elected mayor.

sweetie please try to post under one name only. you aren't fooling anyone.
algood citizen

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jan 21, 2012
i have lived here in algood for 40 years and have saw good mayors and bad. i will admitt that Judd needed to go but you need to keep in mind that Foutch is only the mayor because he knows how to work the "system" and tells people what they want to hear. thats how he got his votes. now that time has passed more and more people are getting upset with him. you have to think that most of his little ideas is a flop, just like the first responder program he started here. dont get me wrong i like the idea of having it but out of the 117 medical calls Algood had last year Putnam EMS only paged the first responders out 63 times, and out of those 63 times the first responders only responded to 45 of those calls. hate to tell ya tax payers, but that lawn statue we all payed for is looking worse everyday. the whole program was payed for by tax money not grants, not to mention that Foutch broght in Marshall Dutton to run it, even though he has been fired and barred from working EMS in putnam county. i guess since he works for Cumberland county EMS now it makes it ok. dont believe me?? look it up. not to mention he appointed the police chief as the city manager. seems to me that that would be a conflict of interest, which has proved to be the case a few times. not to mention that the city manager/chief of police lives in rickman. seems to me that he would have to live atleast in our county. but nothing i can do about that. now on to the council he runs. they are still as bad as they were when Judd was in there. they are still voting on things without the entire council. which i may add is AGAINST the Sunshine Act. i know for a fact that they just appointed a new city position to someone with just the mayor, city manager, and one councilman. and no it was not presented and open to the public. that my friend is illegal and in violation of the Sunshine Act. so i guess nothing will ever change in this little town. i will get off my soap box now.
my opinion

Cookeville, TN

#22 Feb 2, 2012
algood citizen wrote:
i have lived here in algood for 40 years and have saw good mayors and bad. i will admitt that Judd needed to go but you need to keep in mind that Foutch is only the mayor because he knows how to work the "system" and tells people what they want to hear. thats how he got his votes. now that time has passed more and more people are getting upset with him. you have to think that most of his little ideas is a flop, just like the first responder program he started here. dont get me wrong i like the idea of having it but out of the 117 medical calls Algood had last year Putnam EMS only paged the first responders out 63 times, and out of those 63 times the first responders only responded to 45 of those calls. hate to tell ya tax payers, but that lawn statue we all payed for is looking worse everyday. the whole program was payed for by tax money not grants, not to mention that Foutch broght in Marshall Dutton to run it, even though he has been fired and barred from working EMS in putnam county. i guess since he works for Cumberland county EMS now it makes it ok. dont believe me?? look it up. not to mention he appointed the police chief as the city manager. seems to me that that would be a conflict of interest, which has proved to be the case a few times. not to mention that the city manager/chief of police lives in rickman. seems to me that he would have to live atleast in our county. but nothing i can do about that. now on to the council he runs. they are still as bad as they were when Judd was in there. they are still voting on things without the entire council. which i may add is AGAINST the Sunshine Act. i know for a fact that they just appointed a new city position to someone with just the mayor, city manager, and one councilman. and no it was not presented and open to the public. that my friend is illegal and in violation of the Sunshine Act. so i guess nothing will ever change in this little town. i will get off my soap box now.
No, from what you said, you need to get back on. Things need to be known to the public and checked out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Algood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the girl 48 min Dude 1
Ross family? 1 hr Al Henry 6
Holly Smith 2 hr Al Henry 2
What do you think about the cove? (Dec '09) 3 hr Cove Neighbor 16
deer hunting sucks (Nov '10) 3 hr Hunter 78
Save A Lot 3 hr shopper 2 10
Bojangles... 3 hr BoDangles 9
Algood Dating
Find my Match

Algood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Algood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Algood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
Bleacher Report 3:25 PM
With Running Game Rolling Again, Eagles Back on Right Track
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?