Algood Police Officer

Posted in the Algood Forum

had it

Cookeville, TN

#1 May 6, 2010
I had to call the Algood police tonight on a noise level complaint and the real young police officer came to the door and was a total ass.His last name started with an M.
Can someone give me a list of all of the Algood,Tn police officers.I'm making a complaint on this guy.If I see his name I'll be able to reconize it.Thanks Algood Citizens!
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#2 May 6, 2010
had it wrote:
I had to call the Algood police tonight on a noise level complaint and the real young police officer came to the door and was a total ass.His last name started with an M.
Can someone give me a list of all of the Algood,Tn police officers.I'm making a complaint on this guy.If I see his name I'll be able to reconize it.Thanks Algood Citizens!
Call Chief Eldridge. He will find out who it was.
cantbelieveher

Livingston, TN

#3 May 13, 2010
i know who you are talking about but i cant spell it. my dog was shot point blank in the head with a BB gun. he came over to check it out and pretty much was like oh well who cares
abc

Cookeville, TN

#4 May 14, 2010
Marquess

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Mar 22, 2011
had it wrote:
HIS NAME IS JAMES MARQUESS AND IT WONT DO ANY GOOD HE HAS BEEN COMPLAINED ON OVER AND OVER AND JIM ELDRIGDE DOES NOTHING. HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN OTHER TOWNS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE WHILE SUPPOSE TOBE PROTECTING ALGOOD CITIZENS. HE HAS MESS WITH MARRIED WOMEN AND CAUSED PROBLEMS BETWEEN FAMILYS AND THEY DO NOTHING ABOUT HIM. IT WILL NOT CHANGE TILL ALGOOD GETS A NEW POLICE CHIEF
letmetellyousome thing

Belmont, NC

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Get off the computer and get a job! The chief of Algood has done the best job with that department anyone could! If u got a problem get off your ass and go file a complaint and stop stirring Shit on this site like a coward!!
abc

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2011
WWW wrote:
<quoted text> HIS NAME IS JAMES MARQUESS AND IT WONT DO ANY GOOD HE HAS BEEN COMPLAINED ON OVER AND OVER AND JIM ELDRIGDE DOES NOTHING. HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN OTHER TOWNS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE WHILE SUPPOSE TOBE PROTECTING ALGOOD CITIZENS. HE HAS MESS WITH MARRIED WOMEN AND CAUSED PROBLEMS BETWEEN FAMILYS AND THEY DO NOTHING ABOUT HIM. IT WILL NOT CHANGE TILL ALGOOD GETS A NEW POLICE CHIEF
go ahead file a complaint its better than crying on this forum about it. as for his personal life who cares let him mess with the women married or not im sure who he messes with are as sorry as him and they deserve each other....but you got no proof of that my bet its all lies...ha ha ha
Heard

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2011
I heard I only heard this that Polston let underage person go knowing she was drunk just because he knew the family a few months ago.
Upper Algood

Cookeville, TN

#9 Apr 11, 2011
Officer Polston is a good Officer and Algood should be proud to have him. I know because we use them often to keep us safe and we are all proud to see Officer Polston Arrive. why don't you move to Baxter or some other Town, they see how you like Algood police.
NO LETMETELLUSOMETH ING

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Apr 13, 2011
WHY GO MAKE A COMPLAINT THERE OUR A STACK OF THEM AND NOBODY DOES SHIT!!!! AND AINT NOBODY A COWARD BUT THE SISSY THAT RAN AND SHOT A DAMN 3LB DOG WITH A TASSER GUN!!!! AND THERE IS PLENTY OF PROOF OF HIM BEING IN OTHER TOWNS WHILE SUPPOSLEY PROTECTING THE CITIZENS OF ALGOOD AND BIG CHIEF WAS TOLD AND DONE NOTHING!!!!! AND PLENTY OF PROOF OF OTHER THINGS TO!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!
LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING

Cookeville, TN

#11 Apr 14, 2011
How do you know of all this? You don't. Your just some pissed off bitch trying to start shit. You don't have any proof of anything. And if you do have so called proof, why don't you come forward and do something about it. I know why, cause your the coward. And if the Chief knew of one of his officers doing something wrong, it would be dealt with. Yes James is an ass, but the reason people don't like him is cause he does his job and does it well. And he is here to stay and there is nothing that you or anyone can do about it. So whine and complain all you want, it won't do any good. HAHAHAHAHAHA
timer

Cookeville, TN

#12 Apr 15, 2011
LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING wrote:
How do you know of all this? You don't. Your just some pissed off bitch trying to start shit. You don't have any proof of anything. And if you do have so called proof, why don't you come forward and do something about it. I know why, cause your the coward. And if the Chief knew of one of his officers doing something wrong, it would be dealt with. Yes James is an ass, but the reason people don't like him is cause he does his job and does it well. And he is here to stay and there is nothing that you or anyone can do about it. So whine and complain all you want, it won't do any good. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Don't ever say there is nothing anyone can do about something, because the majority of the time, there is something. You let this one disgruntled person, tell his wife, makes it two, the wife tells a child, makes it three, the child tells......etc. and sooner or later ????
Hmm

Washington, DC

#14 Mar 21, 2012
Interesting posts
Big Daddy

Cookeville, TN

#15 Apr 19, 2012
First of all, the problem is not us officers. It is the judges. We can arrest the bad guys every night but the judges just slap them on the wrist and boom they are back at it..
no drama

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Heard wrote:
I heard I only heard this that Polston let underage person go knowing she was drunk just because he knew the family a few months ago.
I have tried to calm down before replying to this post...as you see it has taken a good while. I have known this officer for about 15 years now. He lost his son to an accident involving a drunk driver, an underage drunk driver. Unless you know facts, learn to stop gossiping. It is also biblically wrong to gossip. I know for a fact he would not let ANYONE get away with ANYTHING illegal. He is a sang good officer and that's why he has had his career over 20 years.
Just telling the truth

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Thursday Dec 4
That woman James marquess is seeing looks like a man . Her face is nasty looking to much tanning bed or something ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Algood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maybe a cop would know 1 hr concerned neighbo... 23
Halloween Central 4 hr just a guy 8
Algood staff 6 hr Al Henry 3
eagle landing apt...drugs..roy dent (Mar '14) 6 hr ruth 7
Mary Kate Ross 8 hr Lill 28
nurse Nakia .from kids kare 8 hr what 2
Trendy Trades 9 hr bible 4
Algood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web