American Dream Becoming Unreachable in More Places

Sep 17, 2011 Full story: St. Anthony Messenger 10

Jon Proctor knows the road to self-sufficiency is a long one. It's even longer when the weekly paycheck totals a little more than $200. "We're trying to get back on our feet," the 55-year-old divorced father of six says, explaining how he's scheduled only about 30 hours a week stocking shelves at a Safeway supermarket on the overnight shift.

Full Story
st pius

UK

#1 Sep 17, 2011
Earn your wings justly and studiously and fly from this place (purgatory) with all the rigour of god's wisdom, all the vigour of god's right arm.

Since: Sep 11

UK

#2 Sep 18, 2011
I would like to turn this site into a practical resource for those of you that feel lapsed, lost, or confused with your religion.
The mission is the afterlife. In the RCC I have seen my acorn grow into a beautiful oak I have my wings, a halo, royal status as a C monk.. I live by a code of poverty, chastity an obedience. I am a registered saint, martyr and sage by the RCC.
I know how to get to heaven. Listen.
chuy

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 21, 2011
Listen to me not Matt Hensher.. I can do that for you too.
True Christian

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2011
Everyone has the opportunity for everlasting life in paradise on earth, when these last days are finally over, you can be among the meek survivors of the wrath of God at Armageddon.

You can be among those who are obedient servants of Jehovah God, the true God of the Bible. Just as the faithful men of old who faced death, we too can have Jehovah's protection and blessing when Jesus destroys all the ungodly men on this earth.

(Psalm 37:29) 29 The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.
(Psalm 37:10). . .And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.
olf itzer

Hallsville, TX

#5 Sep 23, 2011
wow
st pius

UK

#6 Sep 26, 2011
Praise the lord...
joker

Morgantown, IN

#7 Sep 27, 2011
so sad.
universe

Clarksville, IN

#8 Sep 29, 2011
lolo
For ur info

Bybee, TN

#9 Oct 6, 2011
matthew hensher wrote:
I would like to turn this site into a practical resource for those of you that feel lapsed, lost, or confused with your religion.
The mission is the afterlife. In the RCC I have seen my acorn grow into a beautiful oak I have my wings, a halo, royal status as a C monk.. I live by a code of poverty, chastity an obedience. I am a registered saint, martyr and sage by the RCC.
I know how to get to heaven. Listen.
For you to be such a wonderful person as you claim to be, you didn't have any problem posting on the article about Has Anyone Seen Christina Bussell! You are a fake and all you are doing is trying to lure these kids into your occult. It sounds to me YOU are just a knock off Charlie Manson! Those of you who want to know the real Matthew go to that post and see what he wrote about a local girl that has been missing for over a week!
Alisha

Oliver Springs, TN

#10 Jul 6, 2012
For ur info wrote:
<quoted text> For you to be such a wonderful person as you claim to be, you didn't have any problem posting on the article about Has Anyone Seen Christina Bussell! You are a fake and all you are doing is trying to lure these kids into your occult. It sounds to me YOU are just a knock off Charlie Manson! Those of you who want to know the real Matthew go to that post and see what he wrote about a local girl that has been missing for over a week!
Yes I noticed that also and that girl is my sister. What the heck is wrong with this man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 5 hr gwsbadass 1,360
FAA's missed chances to stop 9/11 hijackers det... (Mar '06) Sun Swedenforever 2
Older Women Dating Younger Men (Sep '09) Sep 23 don-ediri 107
Will Sep 21 OOOOOOOO 5
i love jake t austin (Feb '08) Sep 9 Miami mami 209
Alexandria to dedicate memorial to African Amer... Sep 5 thegreatlc33 1
Arab men and Black women (Aug '10) Sep 5 camforest 64

Alexandria Jobs

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alexandria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alexandria

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]