|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Dishvscable wrote:
<quoted text>Some may have been there before chuck but they sure have porked up since. I think that is from being nonactive, as in lazy as in "where we gonna eat today on discount." Those buttons are like shrapnel, look out when they max out. SOmebody tell Ricky he is a ticking time bomb. Fat and chain smoker and lazy. Sorry, but the truth hurts. Then , you got others laying on their butts waiting for the new administration to see how they will end up or where. Never mind the public tax dollar paying their salary to do nothing.
You forgot about Perkins over there in Tioga. That guy wanted me to give money to Wagner. That is still funny.
Dishvscable

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

You are correct, I forgot about him. Buffet buster, prob wishes he would have asked for $ for WEH. I heard that there is a lucky charity that will get the proceeds from a paper driver when they clean up Paula's desk/office. Some of those units assigned to some folks will be pulled. The place is kinda on autopilot now with the chance of crashing. Lets hope there will be nothing but positive changes and the best people suited for the positions will get the positions. I wont wager anything since it is politics.
Luke Cage

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

RPSO the place to be, how you boys love your quitter chuck now,sore loser, he didn't leave in march just quit showing up for work
Cool breeze

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Come on ! We all know he's the working sheriff!!!!i In about 33 days he will be just a bad memory!!!!!
Cool breeze

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

All the rats are starting to jump ship! Can't wait to see how it all plays out! Some serious ass sucking going on!!!!!!!
hillbilly

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Cool breeze wrote:
All the rats are starting to jump ship! Can't wait to see how it all plays out! Some serious ass sucking going on!!!!!!!
u ain't lying there. Right before the election and everyday since have had more line officers in the jail kissing mr woods ass. Correctional officers stay up mr woods butt. Some of dc1 and 3 fines (well in their minds and wagners),u have supervisor who don't even know how to fill out a time sheet, and can't make a full shift with out leaving or sleeping. And I know in my heart all will not be fixed. That some of these Wagner places supervisors will stay. They jump on the right side after the election, and because of their race or sex will slip by. I have come to terms with that for the better good. At least William earl is back and woods is back doing what they can. Good luck to the fence rides I wish u the worst but the sheriff isn't me so u have a job in July. At least u can go back to ur church and not have to force ur kids to hang out with certain majors kids to get ur rank.
go figure

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

getting alot closer!!! Alot of them are trying to get the splinters out of thier rearends! Hillbilly, you are correct, alot will stay in those positions, because the Sheriff, isnt like chuckles was. But, alot of those made up positions, will be gone! The Sheriff can hire two more road deputies, with the salary of just one of these people when they are gone! So, instead of having a bunch of coaches that never played the game, he can put Deputies out protecting the parish!
Deputies Need a Raise

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

When will William Earl give us our much needed raise?
Cool breeze

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Deputies Need a Raise wrote:
When will William Earl give us our much needed raise?
. WEH has got one hell of a mess to clean up!! No one has any idea yet of exactly what kind of financial situation the S O is in!!! Be patient if you will ever get a raise it will be WEH making sure you get one! Wagner since the election has been spending money like a drunk sailor!! We will get a raise but the dept. has to be straightened up first!!!!!!
Mortar

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Cool breeze wrote:
<quoted text>. WEH has got one hell of a mess to clean up!! No one has any idea yet of exactly what kind of financial situation the S O is in!!! Be patient if you will ever get a raise it will be WEH making sure you get one! Wagner since the election has been spending money like a drunk sailor!! We will get a raise but the dept. has to be straightened up first!!!!!!
ok well I want my raise. No one was saying anything about needing to fix the department first during the election. I was told by every Hilton supporter that we would be getting a raise so I supported him. Don't crawfish now after the election about raises. I sure hope that money doesn't go to more dead head political favors.
go figure

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Mortar wrote:
<quoted text> ok well I want my raise. No one was saying anything about needing to fix the department first during the election. I was told by every Hilton supporter that we would be getting a raise so I supported him. Don't crawfish now after the election about raises. I sure hope that money doesn't go to more dead head political favors.
So, the only reason you supported him was to get a raise? You didnt see what chcukles had done to our dept in the first few months of being in there? Once the Sheriff gets in there, gets his staff in place, the dept back on track, he'll take care of us! But, let the man do his job, you dont have chuckles running the circus anymore! You have the only man that can fix the dept, and will!
Cool breeze

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Mortar wrote:
<quoted text> ok well I want my raise. No one was saying anything about needing to fix the department first during the election. I was told by every Hilton supporter that we would be getting a raise so I supported him. Don't crawfish now after the election about raises. I sure hope that money doesn't go to more dead head political favors.
if that's the only reason you voted WEH you should drag up now! The last Sheriff you voted for created this mess!!! I don't give a shit if I ever get a raise, I will at least be rid of Wagner and now have a decent , caring man to work for!!! We won't have to continuously be worried about loosing our jobs!! Open your eyes and look at the condition the Dept is in!!! If WEH don't fix it YOU won't have a JOB!!!!!!!!
Tired of Idiots

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
u ain't lying there. Right before the election and everyday since have had more line officers in the jail kissing mr woods ass. Correctional officers stay up mr woods butt. Some of dc1 and 3 fines (well in their minds and wagners),u have supervisor who don't even know how to fill out a time sheet, and can't make a full shift with out leaving or sleeping. And I know in my heart all will not be fixed. That some of these Wagner places supervisors will stay. They jump on the right side after the election, and because of their race or sex will slip by. I have come to terms with that for the better good. At least William earl is back and woods is back doing what they can. Good luck to the fence rides I wish u the worst but the sheriff isn't me so u have a job in July. At least u can go back to ur church and not have to force ur kids to hang out with certain majors kids to get ur rank.
One of the Sgts at DC-3 is a real piece of work. He spends more time trying to leave early than anything else. Hell he will probably be promoted to LT due to kissing so much ass and pretending to be friends with people, and and stabbing people in the back.
go figure

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Tired of Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> One of the Sgts at DC-3 is a real piece of work. He spends more time trying to leave early than anything else. Hell he will probably be promoted to LT due to kissing so much ass and pretending to be friends with people, and and stabbing people in the back.
Must be the same one with a CDS problem!
Tired of idiots

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

go figure wrote:
<quoted text> Must be the same one with a CDS problem!
lol! Don't forget an honesty problem.
X Deputy

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Cool breeze wrote:
<quoted text> if that's the only reason you voted WEH you should drag up now! The last Sheriff you voted for created this mess!!! I don't give a shit if I ever get a raise, I will at least be rid of Wagner and now have a decent , caring man to work for!!! We won't have to continuously be worried about loosing our jobs!! Open your eyes and look at the condition the Dept is in!!! If WEH don't fix it YOU won't have a JOB!!!!!!!!
The first thing WEH has to do is get the dept on sound financial footing so he can find out just how much money is available for raises and updateded equip.The audit will take a while so be patient. This election was not all about raises but a big part of it was. Chuckie spent 4 years messing it up so it will take a while to get it straight. Hang on . It won't take too long.
Luke Cage

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

go figure wrote:
<quoted text> Must be the same one with a CDS problem!
Is that the same one that spends most of the shift in the parking lot?
Who Dat

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Luke Cage wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the same one that spends most of the shift in the parking lot?
Thats him. It seems no matter how many times he is called out on it it doesnt seem to matter. Ive been told he has been counseled and written up for stuff like that but puss gut and cry baby wont do anything to him. Not to mention other things like posting the control board on facebook.
Cool breeze

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text> Thats him. It seems no matter how many times he is called out on it it doesnt seem to matter. Ive been told he has been counseled and written up for stuff like that but puss gut and cry baby wont do anything to him. Not to mention other things like posting the control board on facebook.
Slayter is protecting him! It's never made it to Carmouche or Ryder!! Think he's got pictures oc Slayter with a goat!!!! Slayter is in the middle of that Wagner bunch but sucking heavy duty ass to try and save himself!!!!!
Real World

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Slayter is a good man, so what if he backed Wagner. Hilton will be smart to keep him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Alexandria Forum right now

Search the Alexandria Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Baton Rouge woman arrested after reckless drivi... 36 min Pulla Ur Legg 1
Fants Seafood Restaurant 45 min Pulla Ur Legg 2
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Real Not Landrieu 2,649
Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... 17 hr Know You Wrong 17
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... Jul 26 Voter all the way 61
Pineville City Court Marshal Jul 25 Anonymous 1
Holy Savior Menard??? Jul 22 Concerned 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alexandria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••