Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Alexander Forum

Comments (Page 867)

Showing posts 17,321 - 17,340 of49,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17885
Aug 21, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you support the fact that Amendment One should have never passed as it infringes on the rights of gays to marry. You are making progress, Taxpayer.
The First Amendment does not stop gay’s form being married. Anyone can get married if that is what they are really looking for. But that is not what they want. What they really want is a free ride on someone else dime. Like the rest of you lazy dead beat. Sorry, but you folks are only trying to corrupt the political process for the economic and tax benefits that are at the heart of this controversy. As well as corrupting the language of marriage. You and socialist like you just can’t properly wrap your brains around the ideas you are destroying your freedom. You really think you can’t be free until everyone thinks like you? Well, that’s a damned handy way to say,“You don’t really want to be free.” Because, we’re never going to have a world where everybody’s on the same political page.
Freedom can only be related to actions which do not impinge on someone else's freedom.
Ziffel all you can come up with for freedom is gays want to be lifelong butt buddies and have everyone like them? To accomplish this you want to create a fascist government? Not going to happen.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17886
Aug 21, 2012
 
Taxpayer.In most states can't marry legally.what the hell are you talking about? The plain fact TAXPAYER is that YOU are threatened by almost EVERYTHING! CAN'T A couple of homosexuals get a lousy piece of paper without infecting how everybody thinks? Are you THAT delicate? Free exchange of ideas scares you? No doubt.Taxpayer.This MAY come as a shock to you.There are GAY republicans out there! AND....GAY CONSERVATIVES!! GASP!!! GAYS have fought AND died for this country!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17887
Aug 21, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
So Augusta national golf club finally caught up to the rest of America and allows women to be members.
The bigotry of golf is slowly eroding.
Glad this was an important issue to tackle at the moment.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17888
Aug 21, 2012
 
waco1909 wrote:
Taxpayer.In most states can't marry legally.what the hell are you talking about? The plain fact TAXPAYER is that YOU are threatened by almost EVERYTHING! CAN'T A couple of homosexuals get a lousy piece of paper without infecting how everybody thinks? Are you THAT delicate? Free exchange of ideas scares you? No doubt.Taxpayer.This MAY come as a shock to you.There are GAY republicans out there! AND....GAY CONSERVATIVES!! GASP!!! GAYS have fought AND died for this country!
No Waco, they can't in North Carolina. I don't think they can in Texas either. But feel free to march with Mike and Arnie with their gay commrades all the way to Capitol Hill.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17889
Aug 21, 2012
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Might as well stand up for yourself.Service industry is needed and is an honest days work.What's wing with that? Not everybody wants to be a hitman/accountant.I'm not a people person.Someone come in, ask for a beer,I tell them to go to hell.....
You forgot Vietcong terrorist and test pilot for NASA.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17890
Aug 21, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Vietcong terrorist and test pilot for NASA.
ha ha....you are killing me.....I think accountant is just your"secret identity" there Clark Kent!

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17891
Aug 21, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
No Waco, they can't in North Carolina. I don't think they can in Texas either. But feel free to march with Mike and Arnie with their gay commrades all the way to Capitol Hill.
Silver that's not my agenda...I think"gay marriage" is just a flashpoint issue....remember silver...i'm not a democrat...or anything I guess...I try to figure out right from wrong as best I can....and work with my conscience...
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17892
Aug 21, 2012
 
Vickie H wrote:
Who is this Ms. Marshall? What has she ever done for any working folks in NC?
What has Burr done is the question.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17893
Aug 21, 2012
 
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The First Amendment does not stop gay’s form being married. Anyone can get married if that is what they are really looking for. But that is not what they want. What they really want is a free ride on someone else dime. Like the rest of you lazy dead beat. Sorry, but you folks are only trying to corrupt the political process for the economic and tax benefits that are at the heart of this controversy. As well as corrupting the language of marriage. You and socialist like you just can’t properly wrap your brains around the ideas you are destroying your freedom. You really think you can’t be free until everyone thinks like you? Well, that’s a damned handy way to say,“You don’t really want to be free.” Because, we’re never going to have a world where everybody’s on the same political page.
Freedom can only be related to actions which do not impinge on someone else's freedom.
Ziffel all you can come up with for freedom is gays want to be lifelong butt buddies and have everyone like them? To accomplish this you want to create a fascist government? Not going to happen.
Like I said, allow homosexuals to marry and we will talk. Until then you have no room to talk about freedom. You are anti freedom. You are the problem, not the solution.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17894
Aug 21, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad this was an important issue to tackle at the moment.
Allowing people of all races and sexes is always important. Of course it is not to a bigoted person such as yourself.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17895
Aug 21, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
No Waco, they can't in North Carolina. I don't think they can in Texas either. But feel free to march with Mike and Arnie with their gay commrades all the way to Capitol Hill.
Of course he will not as you will not, because you conservatives are not for freedom.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17896
Aug 21, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
No Waco, they can't in North Carolina. I don't think they can in Texas either. But feel free to march with Mike and Arnie with their gay commrades all the way to Capitol Hill.
Taxpayer and yourself are only for freedom for yourselves, not for all. When you guys are for freedom for all, we will talk.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17897
Aug 21, 2012
 
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The First Amendment does not stop gay’s form being married. Anyone can get married if that is what they are really looking for. But that is not what they want. What they really want is a free ride on someone else dime. Like the rest of you lazy dead beat. Sorry, but you folks are only trying to corrupt the political process for the economic and tax benefits that are at the heart of this controversy. As well as corrupting the language of marriage. You and socialist like you just can’t properly wrap your brains around the ideas you are destroying your freedom. You really think you can’t be free until everyone thinks like you? Well, that’s a damned handy way to say,“You don’t really want to be free.” Because, we’re never going to have a world where everybody’s on the same political page.
Freedom can only be related to actions which do not impinge on someone else's freedom.
Ziffel all you can come up with for freedom is gays want to be lifelong butt buddies and have everyone like them? To accomplish this you want to create a fascist government? Not going to happen.
It is funny that those who has never been denied freedoms are those that become experts on what freedom is. Taxpayer rambles on and on with a vague concept. Exactly what specific freedoms have you ever been denied, Taxpayer?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17898
Aug 21, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Allowing people of all races and sexes is always important. Of course it is not to a bigoted person such as yourself.
Barriers are things that Silver only puts up. He hasn't the courage to break them down. If it does not pertain to him personally, he does not give a hoot about the plight of others and their stuggles. He lives in a self centered bubble.Typical of most Republicans.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17899
Aug 21, 2012
 
waco1909 wrote:
Taxpayer.In most states can't marry legally.what the hell are you talking about? The plain fact TAXPAYER is that YOU are threatened by almost EVERYTHING! CAN'T A couple of homosexuals get a lousy piece of paper without infecting how everybody thinks? Are you THAT delicate? Free exchange of ideas scares you? No doubt.Taxpayer.This MAY come as a shock to you.There are GAY republicans out there! AND....GAY CONSERVATIVES!! GASP!!! GAYS have fought AND died for this country!
Read the post, it is not about Marrage and they are not looking for just a peace of paper.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17900
Aug 21, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny that those who has never been denied freedoms are those that become experts on what freedom is. Taxpayer rambles on and on with a vague concept. Exactly what specific freedoms have you ever been denied, Taxpayer?
Too much for you to comprehend Ziffel. Sorry, ask Mikey see if to explain it to you.
Maybe John J was right. People who do not understand the ideal of freedom and property should not be allowed to vote.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17901
Aug 21, 2012
 
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much for you to comprehend Ziffel. Sorry, ask Mikey see if to explain it to you.
Maybe John J was right. People who do not understand the ideal of freedom and property should not be allowed to vote.
All I asked is what freedoms have you personally been denied? It is not a difficult question, and sure that I will be able to comprehend your response. So again, what specific freedom have you been denied?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17902
Aug 21, 2012
 
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the post, it is not about Marrage and they are not looking for just a peace of paper.
What do they want taxpayer a medal for being gay? Taxpayer they want what everybody else wants dude.They want validation. If it makes you feel better only in a few states will they be allowed to marry.Public opinion may say otherwise but nine times out of ten when gay marriage is on the ballot gay marriage goes down in flames.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17903
Aug 22, 2012
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What do they want taxpayer a medal for being gay? Taxpayer they want what everybody else wants dude.They want validation. If it makes you feel better only in a few states will they be allowed to marry.Public opinion may say otherwise but nine times out of ten when gay marriage is on the ballot gay marriage goes down in flames.
Yes, they are asking for equality.
Sadly, America is not quite yet ready for equality.
Why? Well most cite their religion. When one believes one way on an issue due to superstitious reasons, how can one reason with them? The blind faith demanded in religion is the problem.
The idea of blind faith being a valuable thing was crafted by those in power trying to demand obedience over the people. Men, not gods. It is the ultimate propaganda tool.
"Do as I say, just have faith god told me."
TSF

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17904
Aug 22, 2012
 
Now Ryan and Twitt are asking Akin to quit the race ---because he SAID what they both want,--an excuse to outlaw abortion for ANY reason. Twitt and Ryan both know Akin's statement is a medically proven lie but they act only because they know it will most likely cost republicans a senate seat. In addition, the republican party now proclaims it to be their unified agenda to outlaw abortions for ANY reason, the clear implication being that they agree with Akin..
I disagree with abortion as a birth control method but no national laws should be passed based on lies. There is no such thing as "legitimate" rape . All rapes are illegal in the USA and I certainly hope that republican rhetoric will never make it otherwise. That republicans would stoop so low as to cooperate in exposure of their own women to that blame the victim mentality shows complete lack of decency. Each time I think I have spotted honor among republicans, they act as a group to prove there is none.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Todd cosigned the bill with Paul Ryan that wanted to outlaw all abortions including in the case of rape and incest.
Todd claimed a doctor told him a raped person would likely spontaneously miscarry.
Has anyone on the right condemned this idiot yet? I am sure Mitt or Ryan will not.
Thus they will be identified with Todd. If Mitt will not define himself, we will do it for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,321 - 17,340 of49,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Alexander Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alexander People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••