tommy tum tum

United States

#1 May 11, 2012
Instead of a new dollar store close one of them down & make a super dollar store. Open up a payless or a shoe show also.
Anonymous

United States

#2 May 12, 2012
I agree there is no need for 2 dollar stores in alderson but a shoe store in a town where many families can't afford the basics. No what alderson needs is either a drug rehab center or some form of industry give the people something to wake up for a reason to clean up
tommy tum tum

United States

#3 May 12, 2012
TheDude1978 wrote:
I agree there is no need for 2 dollar stores in alderson but a shoe store in a town where many families can't afford the basics. No what alderson needs is either a drug rehab center or some form of industry give the people something to wake up for a reason to clean up
Agree. Im sure there is some land out there for a facility. The peace & quietness for someone to heal.
lala

United States

#4 May 12, 2012
I kno a store thats open, she'll let any1 in just as long as you're a black thug!
hmmm

United States

#5 May 13, 2012
We def. Don't need another dollar store, it is time for a change. And lala the only girls i can think of in town that has their legs spead 24/7 is Erin the girl that drives that big jacked up tahoe, and MaryAnn.
Babs Johnson

Apopka, FL

#6 May 13, 2012
hmmm wrote:
We def. Don't need another dollar store, it is time for a change. And lala the only girls i can think of in town that has their legs spead 24/7 is Erin the girl that drives that big jacked up tahoe, and MaryAnn.
and me, don't forget me !!!
lmao

United States

#7 May 13, 2012
ya put in a damn rehab center whole towns on pills
tooshort

United States

#8 May 16, 2012
for sure

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 May 20, 2012
Is that what they're building, another dollar store? I think we need a better vision than that? Since we have such good access to the interstate, we really need manufacturing plant of some sort and get some paying jobs in here. Of course, I don't know what that would be at the moment nor can I invest in it. What sort of industry would do well here? Some tech jobs would be nice.
jfklafjaig

Princeton, WV

#10 May 28, 2012
They are not opening a new Dollar store the Family Dollar is just building a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laundromat 15 min dirtyclothes 5
Lets play "follow the word" (Dec '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 327
*Last Word as First* (Nov '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 688
Let's play all over - Follow the "WORD":) (Mar '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 339
Taylor Lowe (Apr '14) Fri sheeesh 26
cuz everyone think that there all that Fri lol 28
iga gadds Thu Fyi 10
Alderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web