United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Instead of a new dollar store close one of them down & make a super dollar store. Open up a payless or a shoe show also.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

I agree there is no need for 2 dollar stores in alderson but a shoe store in a town where many families can't afford the basics. No what alderson needs is either a drug rehab center or some form of industry give the people something to wake up for a reason to clean up
tommy tum tum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

TheDude1978 wrote:
I agree there is no need for 2 dollar stores in alderson but a shoe store in a town where many families can't afford the basics. No what alderson needs is either a drug rehab center or some form of industry give the people something to wake up for a reason to clean up
Agree. Im sure there is some land out there for a facility. The peace & quietness for someone to heal.
lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

I kno a store thats open, she'll let any1 in just as long as you're a black thug!
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

We def. Don't need another dollar store, it is time for a change. And lala the only girls i can think of in town that has their legs spead 24/7 is Erin the girl that drives that big jacked up tahoe, and MaryAnn.
Babs Johnson

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

hmmm wrote:
We def. Don't need another dollar store, it is time for a change. And lala the only girls i can think of in town that has their legs spead 24/7 is Erin the girl that drives that big jacked up tahoe, and MaryAnn.
and me, don't forget me !!!
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

ya put in a damn rehab center whole towns on pills
tooshort

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

for sure

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Is that what they're building, another dollar store? I think we need a better vision than that? Since we have such good access to the interstate, we really need manufacturing plant of some sort and get some paying jobs in here. Of course, I don't know what that would be at the moment nor can I invest in it. What sort of industry would do well here? Some tech jobs would be nice.
jfklafjaig

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

They are not opening a new Dollar store the Family Dollar is just building a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min tate 56,648
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 1 hr DrLoveBone 175
mike ross (Apr '13) 6 hr omg 65
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Thu Cow Tipper 8 3,941
gone but not forgotten Thu set up 5
The old Mountain State High School Building (Jan '09) Thu bcamren 16
The Alderson funeral home Aug 20 Teresa Galloway 3

Search the Alderson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Alderson Jobs

•••