Rich faces new counts of fraud

Mar 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Journal-Register

A village resident already facing fraud accusations was arrested on additional charges Monday when he showed up at Medina Village Court for a scheduled appearance.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Stephen Campbell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

He stole my identity
Stephen Campbell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

and now he has fled the area
Nicholas Rich

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

I am innocent and will be exonerated just as my friend and neighbor Marty Phelps was. And thanks for continuing to mow my lawn.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Rich is a career swindler and criminal. he has lived in several states leaving to avios the law. The good people of indiana had to deal with his antics at the expense of lives.RICH WILL FINALLY GET WHAT HE DESERVES. A JAIL CELL.
Nicholas Rich

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

George stop making things up, I was never in Indiana, my dog Hink owned and operation "Life Team" ambulance service. SO you can put Hink in jail but keep me out of it. Hey when is the Village going to mow my lawn again?
Hink

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Hey leave me out of this Nicholas or Stephen, and by the way the dog food you feed me sucks!!!
Big Bear

Coeur D Alene, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Is Nicholas Rich aka Warner Rich? "Warner" owned a trucking company Western Van Lines in Idaho in the 1990s and left a trail of creditors behind. The picture looks similar, but "Warner" was bald and Nicholas appears to be wearing a wig.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albion Discussions

Search the Albion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Mexican Mitt Romney 6,286
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 14 hr YUP 16,736
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr whoever 6,184
Broken or Cracked Flatscreen TVs LCD-Plasma... ... (Jan '13) 16 hr I have a 47 inch samsung 125
STAMP and IDA 18 hr Stamper 2
Mayors Grandaughter runs (Aug '13) Thu OrigFromAlbion 4
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Taxpayer 434
•••
•••
•••
•••

Albion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Albion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance