Police: Suspects Were Shopping For Meth Materials Before Guntersville Officer Was Shot

Full story: WHNT News 19

Three in custody, police chief says they were 'shopping pharmacies' in Albertville to buy pseudoephedrine Carson Clark & Claire Aiello WHNT NEWS 19 1:02 PM CDT, September 22, 2009 Guntersville police officer Jason Austin holds his fist in the air as he walks out of the Huntsville Hospital emergency department late Monday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kathrin

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

god bless the officers were not hurt!
A mom

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Wow, this is so amazing! God was really protecting that man, I hope he knows that. I'm friends with a lady that is married to a guy that works as a police man for that area, and she was so in awe of this whole situation, as well as I.
Praise God he's okay!
gvroxie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Praise God that Officer Austin is alive and well. It sickens me to think that the 3 "meth-heads" will be supported by Alabama tax dollars for the next 30 years (or longer).
streetfreak64

Hanceville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Sounds like at least 1 life term if not 3 and about a inch from death role.
Sue

New Hope, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Thank God he was not hurt any worse than he was
vickie bridges

Cullman, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

I want to say thank s to all the police that put there life on the line and i am so glad that this officer is going to be ok....good work wish you could get all the drugs out of marshall county
A TAX PAYER

Northport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

gvroxie wrote:
Praise God that Officer Austin is alive and well. It sickens me to think that the 3 "meth-heads" will be supported by Alabama tax dollars for the next 30 years (or longer).
METH HEADS ARE PEOPLE TOO JESUS DIED FOR THEM JUST LIKE HE DIED FOR YOU GOD HATES PROSTITUTION YET HE LOVES THE PROSTITUTE AND IM SURE HE HATES THE METH YET LOVES THE HEAD WONDER WHAT HE THINKS OF ANGRY TAXPAYERS WHO JUDGE OTHERS AND CAST STONES?
policewife

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

A TAX PAYER wrote:
<quoted text>METH HEADS ARE PEOPLE TOO JESUS DIED FOR THEM JUST LIKE HE DIED FOR YOU GOD HATES PROSTITUTION YET HE LOVES THE PROSTITUTE AND IM SURE HE HATES THE METH YET LOVES THE HEAD WONDER WHAT HE THINKS OF ANGRY TAXPAYERS WHO JUDGE OTHERS AND CAST STONES?
People make their own decisions...These people took another person's life into their own hands when they acted with the violence and carelessness that they did...God is a forgiving God, but justice needs to be served so that these criminals cannot hurt anyone else. Police officers have families and friends like everyone else, the difference is that their life is on the line everyday to keep every citizen safe, they deserve more respect than this!!
PLEASE GOD

Arab, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

METH IS RUINING OUR SOCIETY. THIS SHOULD OPEN ALL THERE EYES ONE LITTLE ADVENTURE COULD MORE THAN LIKELY LEAD THESE PEOPLE TO ALMOST LIFE BEHIND BARS. IM SURE THEY ARE THINKING "WAS IT WORTH IT" ALLS WE CAN SAY NOW IS MAY GOD BE WITH THEM, AND OPEN THERE EYES
PLEASE GOD

Arab, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

this should open the eyes of all the 'lost souls to meth' one little adventure to make this product they crave, will cost them just about the rest of there life. these lost people need our prayers. Yes they do deserve justice, but to those who are still out there 'lost' may god be with you. Psalms 18:6 says "in my destress i called unto and he heard me". Instead of shunning these people and kicking them while they are already down why dont we as a community join together to get these people into churches and get them clean. I am sure their families miss them, these people are everywhere rich and poor.
Donna Meadows

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Please pray for this wonderful family.
brittnay

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

It happened by my lakehouse. i wuz driving n thru albertville/gville when i saw sum cop cars goin pretty fast n ddnt thnk ne thng of it cuz theyve been getting a lot of folks 4 speeding lately then i heard about it when i got home b/c my mom is w/ the rescue squad. im glad hes ok tho. God was def w/ him :D
streetfreak64

Hanceville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

They don't hide any facts about how additive meth is . Unless you live in a cave or had your head in the sand ,you have been told over and over the first time that you use it you are hooked.Now the way I see it ,any one that uses meth should not expect any pitty from the rest of us . Hope they get the max time for their little shopping spree (which I think they will).If the ones that defend the actions of the three that almost cost a officer his life were in his wifes shoes,I bet would have a different veiw on good and evil.
friend

Sylvania, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

policewife wrote:
<quoted text>
People make their own decisions...These people took another person's life into their own hands when they acted with the violence and carelessness that they did...God is a forgiving God, but justice needs to be served so that these criminals cannot hurt anyone else. Police officers have families and friends like everyone else, the difference is that their life is on the line everyday to keep every citizen safe, they deserve more respect than this!!
I know barry one of the men that was in the car and he is not a bad person he would never hurt anyone he needs help but he is not a bad person just was with bad people i hope he can get help for his problem and i hope he is not punished for the shooting people should not judge him
CONCERNED

Sylvania, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

streetfreak64 wrote:
They don't hide any facts about how additive meth is . Unless you live in a cave or had your head in the sand ,you have been told over and over the first time that you use it you are hooked.Now the way I see it ,any one that uses meth should not expect any pitty from the rest of us . Hope they get the max time for their little shopping spree (which I think they will).If the ones that defend the actions of the three that almost cost a officer his life were in his wifes shoes,I bet would have a different veiw on good and evil.
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES DRUGS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A BAD PERSON THEY NEED HELP SO DO YOU FOR JUDGEING OTHERS IM SURE SOMEONE YOU KNOW DOES DRUGS EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEBODY THAT DOES AND YOU MAY NOT EVEN KNOW IT
Big Jim PO RETIRED

Cullman, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

kathrin wrote:
god bless the officers were not hurt!
Something we officers always say "POLICE IS WHO WE ARE YET FAMILY IS WHAT WE ARE" GOD WAS With Jason last night. Chief Peterson...You Did one hellav Job Thank God for all of you.
A TAX PAYER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

I WAS IN NO WAY DEFENDING THESE 3 PEOPLE.I MYSEELF COME FROM A FAMILY WITH 2 POLICE OFFICERS.I AM AMAZED AT THE COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT THAT PEOPLE SHOW LAW ENFORCEMENT.I ALSO AM BLESSED TO WORK WITH A LARGE GROUP OF RECOVERING METH ADDICTS ON A DAILY BASIS.I JUST WANNA REMIND PEOPLE THAT MERCY AND GRACE FALLS ON THE LOST AND THE SAVED
Officers wife

Guntersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

To the person declaring Jesus love and hopes that this man does not have to pay for his sins

My husband was one of the officers out there, and God's love flows through our home. There are CONSEQUENCES for our actions..weither we're on meth or not. Both those men and that woman could have taken the life of a man who is loving, kind, and has a wife and children. A man who put his life on the line so that you can pass judgement on those of us who believe in justice.
Each night I put my children to bed when their Daddy is working I ask that God brings him home in the morning. "Meth adiction" is a major problem for "Meth Mountain" and someone has to stand up for it. YES, God loves them, but God loves the SINNER NOT THE SIN.
Galatians 5:13-15
13 You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature[a]; rather, serve one another in love. 14The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."[b] 15If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

Is loving your neighbor killing them by manufactoring meth?
Actions have Consequences
I shooting at the father of two, a husband and a good man of God loving your neighbor as yourself?

"it's the meth" you say?
Do not use your feedom to indulge in sin

Moral:
Weither it was her, or the men, they planned to kill someone's life with drugs, but couldn't get there so they tried to take it with a gun. Are you telling me this man couldn't take that gun from her? Honey she unloaded that gun on those officers, my husband was one of them.

May God spare your family from what mine went through last night. Justice WILL prevail.
A TAX PAYER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I know barry one of the men that was in the car and he is not a bad person he would never hurt anyone he needs help but he is not a bad person just was with bad people i hope he can get help for his problem and i hope he is not punished for the shooting people should not judge him
YOU REALLY CANT BE SERIOUS WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU HOPE HE ISNT PUNISHED.FIRST OFF THEY WERE HERE TRYING TO BUY STUFF TO MAKE METH.SECOND....THEY LEAD A HIGH SPEED CHASE THRU THIS TOWN WERE OUR CHILDREN PLAY.ALL THEY WERE WORRIED ABOUT WAS GETTING AWAY.YEAH ,THEY DESERVE THE MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT. IM SURE THAT ALABAMA DEPT OF CORRECTIONS HAS A NICE REHAB PROGRAM AND THEY WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO COMPLETE IT.GOD BE WITH THEM .THANK U MR.AUSTIN GOD BE WITH YOU.
James Blackwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

It is past time to make any attempt to murder a police office a death sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Albertville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Albertville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Albertville People Search