Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Where are there for the money and not to take care of the patients.they don't care about the patients.
not much

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

seems like they have very few good nurses.,. most are rude and does not do their job. i would either go to glascow or somerset.
know about that hospital

Moss, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Dont take your kids there, they will call CPS in for nothing and then CPS extorts money out of you by threats and intimidation...heed my warning if you love your children.
RDM

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

know about that hospital wrote:
Dont take your kids there, they will call CPS in for nothing and then CPS extorts money out of you by threats and intimidation...heed my warning if you love your children.
If CPS is "extorting" money, I would be talking to the proper authorities!
Just Found Out

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

The last time I was in there a nurse came into my room didnt say hello my name is or nothing my IV was out she said I will put it back in later was very rude to me I reported it but they didnt do any thing she wasnt a loud back in my room. I dont like this hospital at all. The E.R is a joke they dont care about u to many people go for paine shot.
mom

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

I learned not to go there. It dont do no good to take your child because they wont look at your child then you have to go to a real dr. the next day. These E.R. dr's are just there for the money. I think they need to go back to school and learn something.
piney

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

last year i had a miscarriage and they refused to even admit me and i was bent double in pain i was forced to drive to Livingston than later in the summer my cousin had a wreak and was taken there she had broken her back and neck they proceeded to take her collar off and the back board and tell her mother that she was fine till we refuted to let the doctor back in the room and demanded she be sent to a different hospital i wouldn't take my dog there let alone any person not even my worst enemy
zulia

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

is this hospital an evil sex pool?
albany

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

Not all people go there for a pain shot some times there is some thing wrong with them thats all they think is u are there wanting a paine shot they dont look for the real reson u are there.
just go

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

They hire embezzlers there as secretarys lol
gave them a chance

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

I went was told I had bronchitis, but as soon as my regular docotr saw my chest x ray, she told me I had Pneumonia.. What a big difference!!!!
Bones

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

Don't go with a broken bone. My immediate family, two of us have been there with a break, and they said nothing was broken and sent us home. Both of us ended up at another hospital, where they immediately found breaks.
sorry bunch

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

gave them a chance wrote:
I went was told I had bronchitis, but as soon as my regular docotr saw my chest x ray, she told me I had Pneumonia.. What a big difference!!!!
i went ther 2 weeks ago and saw the long haired dr that wore the cowboy boots. he did lung xray and there was spots showed up on it and he said i had a common cold and refused to give me any meds. after 2 more days of couching my head off and bein so sore i couldnt hardly breathe, i went to the ER in monticello and and they did xrays and found the same spots. the dr there said it was pheumonia and immediately started me on antibiotics. he said that is was absolutely absurd that the dr at Clinton County ER couldnt tell that was pheumonia. he was very upset that they had not given me any medication for it. i wont go back there EVER! they hire the reject doctors that cant get a job anywhere else! all they worry about is gettin to their bed in the back so they can sleep and get paid for it!
Bones

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

Same Dr. I am talking about.
Agree

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

sorry bunch wrote:
<quoted text>
i went ther 2 weeks ago and saw the long haired dr that wore the cowboy boots. he did lung xray and there was spots showed up on it and he said i had a common cold and refused to give me any meds. after 2 more days of couching my head off and bein so sore i couldnt hardly breathe, i went to the ER in monticello and and they did xrays and found the same spots. the dr there said it was pheumonia and immediately started me on antibiotics. he said that is was absolutely absurd that the dr at Clinton County ER couldnt tell that was pheumonia. he was very upset that they had not given me any medication for it. i wont go back there EVER! they hire the reject doctors that cant get a job anywhere else! all they worry about is gettin to their bed in the back so they can sleep and get paid for it!
I went there to the same doctor i thought i was having a miscarriage and he told me that if i was it didnt really matter to him. ohhhh that made me so mad he is completely sorry he also said there was nothing he could do to stop my bleeding or to help me i thought that if it was early they might could have helped but thank God everything was ok no help from him now some of the nurses are really good and they care but i have to agree there is other that couldn't care less...

Since: Jul 08

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone else notice how most of these complaints use POOR GRAMMAR?!
JUNE BUG

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

Just because the grammer is poor doesn't mean these people don't have the right to complain. You go to a hospital for sickness, and yes sometimes pain control either way they should be treated with respect. There is a number posted at every hospital that you can call and make a compliant about the services if you fell they are not doing their job correctly. It is posted at this hospital down by the old xray department as you are going to the kitchen.
Hope-2-Never

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

Though some comments contain poor grammer, the meanings are all the same. I hope never to need their services again!!!! There might be a nice hospital..i.e..(building) but the lack of professionalism with the staff is apparent. In my opinion the kitchen staff has more experience and concern for the patients than the nursing or doctoring staff. At least scrambled eggs can't slur you, misjudge you, condem you and still survive in their shells! I think that there are alot of stone throwers who haven't had their glass houses cracked yet, but you know everything you say and everything you do always comes full circle. I would much rather associate with a person who uses poor grammer and kindness, than one thats supposed to be a professional and uses correct English and speak with barbed tongues. Close the doors then maybe the good employees can get a decent job and the others can be weeded out. Though I think we have a excellent vet in this town, I'm sure the space could be used more efficently and some manner of respect for life than whats its being used for now. If your sick, go out of town, you sure don't want to go here.
gwin

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

the women works in ekg days tells everything..she no;s about patients'''

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Albany Forum right now

Search the Albany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Zeitgeist 146,732
sonic flop 2 hr Justsaying 77
Mark Phillips 3 hr curious 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr chinwendu1 128,869
Nikki Crabtree at it again? 9 hr lmao 21
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 10 hr lol 1,016
benifit 13 hr mrs fare 2
who got broke in on ? Sat t j 6
•••
•••
•••
Albany Dating

more search filters