Since: Apr 08

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Who ever this is I live across from Mike Owens car lot on Hwy 127 past Ace Hardware..
angie b

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

hey girl if you get this, I didn't post this but I am looking for you to. I haven't been able to get ahold of you, and I really need to talk to you. I miss you and the kids. I am hoping to stop thru and see you guys soon. But I need to make sure that it's ok to do that. T.J. and I are split up. prolly for good this time, tell u about later. anyways reply back and let me know if it's cool to stop in and if you live in the same place. Hey if you talk to josh tell him and sarah that courtney is having a baby they are gonna have a niece
LIBBIETROXEL

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Hey Angie, yea its cool is you stop by. Im still in the same place and I have the same phone number if you remember it text me or call. Miss you too hope to talk to you soon.
rachel

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

hey angie its rach whats going on with you and terry , kids doing fine write back soon dont have problem with you just him
someone who knows her

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

hey libby i miss talking to you girl one of ur best griends yes u know me. i talked to u about a couple of weeks hope too see u soon
Angie B

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

I am not coming thru as soonas I thought. But, some time next month. Waiting for Courtney to have the baby. Should be here by July 2nd. But, I really don't think she will make it that far. I lost ur number. But Courtney still has Rachel's if it's the same. I will get it from her and txt u.. ttyl
eww

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

rachel wrote:
hey angie its rach whats going on with you and terry , kids doing fine write back soon dont have problem with you just him
Nasty!!!!!!!!!!
rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

I know what soap and water is, I use it everyday!!! You can't smell my pussy from a mile away.. and if your such a women you would come to my face and say it. I know who you are. I cleaned all the trash out of my house after you left, the oder left to !!!!!
Angie B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Who the hell are you saying is nasty !!!!
eww

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

How could u clean all the trash outta your house when your house isn't nothing except trash??? Your not nothing except a white trash pill who*e who goes out to bars all the time getting f*cked up on what ever you can get your hands on and sleeping with whatever you can get into your bed, Or where ever you can get it at. Don't really think it would have to be in your bed bcuz you would give it up any where!! You don't know me and you don't know where i come from but i sure as hell have heard about you. Here's some advice, find a job and stop living off the state, take care of your children and they might think more about you and stop telling people to say anything to your face bcuz you won't do nutting except call the cops like the pu*sy bi*ch you are. Oh and stop spreading those legs!!! Woman like you are what gives other woman a bad name. Now, Have a good day :D
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Rachel who?is this the same Rachel that lived at the manor around 12 yrs ago? I am a old friend if it is and we should catch up... I lived down staires in the back apt... last time I saw you was at Albany fair and you was pregnant.(if this is the same Rachel that Im thinking about):)
hey its me paula

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

eww wrote:
How could u clean all the trash outta your house when your house isn't nothing except trash??? Your not nothing except a white trash pill who*e who goes out to bars all the time getting f*cked up on what ever you can get your hands on and sleeping with whatever you can get into your bed, Or where ever you can get it at. Don't really think it would have to be in your bed bcuz you would give it up any where!! You don't know me and you don't know where i come from but i sure as hell have heard about you. Here's some advice, find a job and stop living off the state, take care of your children and they might think more about you and stop telling people to say anything to your face bcuz you won't do nutting except call the cops like the pu*sy bi*ch you are. Oh and stop spreading those legs!!! Woman like you are what gives other woman a bad name. Now, Have a good day :D
hey if you want to talk first tell who u talking about and then if you have a problem go tell them , instead of throwing it out here for all the people to read , just go tell her about the problem you have
hey its me paula

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

hows libby doing these days , havent seen u for a couple of weeks , i think it was at j----------p place last time didnt get a chance to chat well see ya
details

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

give me more details

Since: Apr 08

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

You people have hurt my feelings this was all about me until rachel got on here cant you all give her one of her own and get off my topic. There might be important people looking for me......Paula Im doing good I yell at you sometime.
RACHEL

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

to hello this is rachel baker yes i did lived at albany manor i dont remember you give a name maybe ill remember you
ClintonCoGurl

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

libbietroxel wrote:
You people have hurt my feelings this was all about me until rachel got on here cant you all give her one of her own and get off my topic. There might be important people looking for me......Paula Im doing good I yell at you sometime.
Sorry Libbie honey but its probably because she's not important enough to even have a topix in her name..Luv ya tho.
coward with a gun

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Is this Libby the same one that was on Cat and Mouse yesterday with a gun after Tonya C? That crazy woman needs locked up for real. If she came to my house with a gun, she better know how to use it before I could get to mine. Only cowards use guns, she should've been a real woman and used the fists! She was probably on a pill hunt and mad cause she didn't score nothing. She needs to get a job, lay off the drugs, and give that welfare up to someone who really needs it!
WTF

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

coward with a gun wrote:
Is this Libby the same one that was on Cat and Mouse yesterday with a gun after Tonya C? That crazy woman needs locked up for real. If she came to my house with a gun, she better know how to use it before I could get to mine. Only cowards use guns, she should've been a real woman and used the fists! She was probably on a pill hunt and mad cause she didn't score nothing. She needs to get a job, lay off the drugs, and give that welfare up to someone who really needs it!
Dear Libby,

If this is true i take back anything i may have ever said, thought, and done that could have offended, harmed, or made you mad. You are now offically the coolest chick I know and god bless you for the good work you do. Will you marry me?

XXOOXOXOXOX!!!!
WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of110
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Albany Forum right now

Search the Albany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min The_Box 122,639
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min Ancient Wolf 81,195
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min S C A 138,516
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 22 min redeemer 25,971
Anthony shaw 1 hr country darling 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 16,063
kimberly s. 2 hr what?!? 1
•••
•••
•••
Albany Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Albany Jobs

•••