'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 1,824)

Showing posts 36,461 - 36,480 of138,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Donít just skim over this, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out.
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush...
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
There is no way this will be widely publicized.
Because it is all BS.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize you are a complete idiot, right? Also, welfare, food stamp, Medicaid sucking POS!!
Truth hurts the weak little chickenshit Republicans.

lmfao
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that brings us back to a question you always run away from.
There were three versions of a photo released by the White House with Obama photoshopped in the command center. Obama has 2 different locations and 3 different postures, while everyone else in the photo has the exact same position, posture and expression.
Which photo was your favorite?
Was it the photo with Obama to the right of the display co-ordinator grinning at the camera like a junior high school prankster?
Or, was it the photo with Obama to the right of the display co-ordinator acting as if he is studying the display?
Or, was it the photo with Obama to the left of the display co-ordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Which photo did you like best?
The one where your head was in the Toilet and you were licking away the stains.

lmfao

You dipwad.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Hey guy's my local topix was restricted last night.
I could see what you all posted,but I couldn't respond.
I know some local "Civic Minded Groups" are trying
desperately to get topix done away with.
I thought they done it?
Been working half the day to get back on.
Now I'm goin' to go lay down..my BP is real high!
Hopefully we can talk later.
Your Friend
this ones for you
For you, and anyone else with that problem:

http://proxyanonymous.org/ go to this proxy site, then cut and paste the url ( http://www.topix.com/city/newport-ky )into the box and hit return!
Bythebay

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Donít just skim over this, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out.
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
You can spin, twist and serve it up anyway you like the spending history of the GOPers is abysmal. Fact is, Republicans like to barrow and spend and the Democrats like to tax and spend. If you had any sort of wisdom or vision you would reject the failed two-party-system and push for a third party to emerge to break the irresponsible bickering und partisan games in DC -- itís killing the country!
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
Bythebay

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Jay wrote:
Remember the day...
So you like republican pork-lard just as long as it is not served by democrats?!
The Republican-led House is planning this week to approve a Pentagon budget larded with budget-busting missile defense and nuclear weapons modernization programs that top military leaders say they donít need and whose price tags are likely to explode in the coming decade.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Truth hurts the weak little chickenshit Republicans.
lmfao
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the butt. You are more of a joke than Obama and that's hard to do.
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of those "hicks" Megan! Representin! Didnt you know internet is brodcast and/or recived from 22,000 miles out? It is availiable in lots of places other than New York! Paris KY is a fine place, compared to the other one, I have been to Paris France, have you? I have a Masters Degree, do you? I am the most sophisticated hick you will ever have respond to you (Once)! As for an oxymoron; you sound very much like a moron on oxy!
Great comeback!! I doubt MEGHAN knows what an oxymoron is, and didn't she spell her name wrong?
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know Chris Matthews e-mail address?
I want to know what Mr Know It All, thinks about KARMA!
Jay

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Get real.
Name here

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Wow
grey taurus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Mom is a crook!
whtehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

By The Bay-Oakland,Ca.

Jay gave you the truth and facts as to what happened.You live in Ca.which is broke because of spending and taxing.Even your Gov`t Brown is saying so.He will tax the rest of the businesses out of Ca.You should have not criticized Jay.Look at your own State.The truth does hurt,but recognize it and work it out.

Now we know Schwarzenegger was a Rino Republican that liked to spend.The Republican people in Congress are not better,but we are trying to work in the system to correct this with Tea Party conservatives.
whtehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Don`t know which is the worst.Borrow and spend or tax,borrow,and spend.Twoud seem,neither.What about a balanced budget called neither borrow nor lend?

Change the subject---Have all seen the Home Land Security supervisor living here 20 years on a dead mans SS# and identity being an illegal?Our HLS is a joke.The border is about as secure as my yard open to all and bordering on the associations open and unsecured free access playgrounds.The last illegal amnesty to 12,000 million brought in somewhere between 20 and 50,million,and no one knows how many.Anyone think this unsecured Border and all the goodies given to the illegals costing millions of dollars we do not have,still a good thing ??Now to quote WTF,this is clearly dumb ass thinking.
whtehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

correction--12 million.
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Is Al-Qaeda in Mexico?????
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Mexico is in chaos right now and we're leaving the front door wide open...
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

How about this, I don't give a fat rat's @ss!
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Stand with President Obama and Support Marriage Equality::
Sign our petition and tell President Obama youíve got his back Ė the stakes are too high to sit this out.

Now That's Funny,LMAO!!!!!!!
lol

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,461 - 36,480 of138,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Albany Forum right now

Search the Albany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 122,788
water 3 hr New Here 4
trouble with Speck 3 hr just curious 1
collie puppy 4 hr iso 1
who else is tired of these pillheads? 5 hr Dosier Cocburn 2
What do you think about Richard Armstrong runni... 7 hr tired 104
•••
•••