'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#40142 May 15, 2012
lol
Jay

Paris, TN

#40143 May 15, 2012
whtehair wrote:
By The Bay-Oakland,Ca.
Jay gave you the truth and facts as to what happened.You live in Ca.which is broke because of spending and taxing.Even your Gov`t Brown is saying so.He will tax the rest of the businesses out of Ca.You should have not criticized Jay.Look at your own State.The truth does hurt,but recognize it and work it out.
Now we know Schwarzenegger was a Rino Republican that liked to spend.The Republican people in Congress are not better,but we are trying to work in the system to correct this with Tea Party conservatives.

Thanks "whitehair."

Everything is verifiable. It's history.

And by the way_ that was not my post. I did not post "get real." And I don't live where this Jay posted in my name.
Bythebay

Oakland, CA

#40144 May 16, 2012
whtehair wrote:
By The Bay-Oakland,Ca.
Jay gave you the truth and facts as to what happened.You live in Ca.which is broke because of spending and taxing.Even your Gov`t Brown is saying so.He will tax the rest of the businesses out of Ca.You should have not criticized Jay.Look at your own State.The truth does hurt,but recognize it and work it out.
Now we know Schwarzenegger was a Rino Republican that liked to spend.The Republican people in Congress are not better,but we are trying to work in the system to correct this with Tea Party conservatives.
And how would you know? Jay’s out of control rant is a fantasy piece by Peter Wehner, a rabid rightwingnuz, who served in the Bush White House as director of the office of strategic initiatives.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40145 May 16, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the butt. You are more of a joke than Obama and that's hard to do.
Why do you always suck nuts?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40146 May 16, 2012
Bythebay wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know? Jay’s out of control rant is a fantasy piece by Peter Wehner, a rabid rightwingnuz, who served in the Bush White House as director of the office of strategic initiatives.
The WORLD knows CA has a BIG financial problem...and they can't fix it! Jerry Brown is finding out, you cant rob Peter to pay Paul, when Pete lost his job too! should I "Re-Peat"?
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40147 May 16, 2012
whtehair wrote:
Don`t know which is the worst.Borrow and spend or tax,borrow,and spend.Twoud seem,neither.What about a balanced budget called neither borrow nor lend?
Change the subject---Have all seen the Home Land Security supervisor living here 20 years on a dead mans SS# and identity being an illegal?Our HLS is a joke.The border is about as secure as my yard open to all and bordering on the associations open and unsecured free access playgrounds.The last illegal amnesty to 12,000 million brought in somewhere between 20 and 50,million,and no one knows how many.Anyone think this unsecured Border and all the goodies given to the illegals costing millions of dollars we do not have,still a good thing ??Now to quote WTF,this is clearly dumb ass thinking.
Yes HLS is a joke, it was created by Bush, everything he touched is a joke.

Good call dumbass.
frank

Oakland, CA

#40148 May 16, 2012
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
The WORLD knows CA has a BIG financial problem...and they can't fix it! Jerry Brown is finding out, you cant rob Peter to pay Paul, when Pete lost his job too! should I "Re-Peat"?
Is there a question in there somewhere or something of relevance to the subject? Besides, CA is doing just fine better than most states, despite of irresponsible Gov't at least we finally have a Governor that know what he is doing rather than a friggen bodybuilder from Austria!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40149 May 16, 2012
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Caused by that idiot Sperminator a Rethuglican you stupid SOB.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#40150 May 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you always suck nuts?
Wow, great come back. Took you a long time to come up with that I bet. You really could use professional help.
no one

Madisonville, KY

#40151 May 16, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a question in there somewhere or something of relevance to the subject? Besides, CA is doing just fine better than most states, despite of irresponsible Gov't at least we finally have a Governor that know what he is doing rather than a friggen bodybuilder from Austria!
Like taking $1,200,000,000 from healthcare from the poor? Where is the compassion for those less fortunate?
Jay

Paris, TN

#40152 May 16, 2012
Bythebay wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, this wasn't exactly a rant. It is a fact. And this isn't the first time this kind of publication has been written. Nancy and Harry did wait for Obama - stalling along the way.

And who would know better what was going on? YOU?
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40153 May 16, 2012
California digging deep debt hole::
California Gov. Jerry Brown urges austere cuts, tax hikes to tackle re-emerging deficit which stands around 16 billion, And what about this train that will cost Cali. tax payers 3 mil. a day, Is that really smart???
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40154 May 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, this wasn't exactly a rant. It is a fact. And this isn't the first time this kind of publication has been written. Nancy and Harry did wait for Obama - stalling along the way.
And who would know better what was going on? YOU?
You obviously know only what you are told by Propaganda Central=Faux News.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40155 May 16, 2012
He Man wrote:
California digging deep debt hole::
California Gov. Jerry Brown urges austere cuts, tax hikes to tackle re-emerging deficit which stands around 16 billion, And what about this train that will cost Cali. tax payers 3 mil. a day, Is that really smart???
I guess they were happy with the failure Sperminator?

lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40156 May 16, 2012
It would seem the Governors of some States have found out if you do not spend more than is taken in,it balances!!Try Indiana,and Texas.

Mr.Brown has much to learn,maybe he thinks the Hollywood people will contribute to a failure?
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40157 May 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It would seem the Governors of some States have found out if you do not spend more than is taken in,it balances!!Try Indiana,and Texas.
Mr.Brown has much to learn,maybe he thinks the Hollywood people will contribute to a failure?
Texas is the 2nd biggest recipient of Federal Aid for States you eternal dumbass.

Can you get anything right?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40158 May 16, 2012
no one wrote:
<quoted text>
Like taking $1,200,000,000 from healthcare from the poor? Where is the compassion for those less fortunate?
Now could it be possible all this health care business is out of control?Back up just a few years to where the persons receiving Medicare paid into it?Back up a few years to where a person receiving SS# had paid into it for their entire lives!Is it possible your compassion for the the less fortunate has become taking care of the illegals,and all the ones that pay nothing into the system?You just have to come up with something better.
The States are going broke paying for the illegals.Stop it!The medicare is not just a joke,it helps all seniors,but the fraud is outstanding.Same with most gov`t systems.

It is amazing that the Repubs were shut out of all the Medical Care Reform,and more than likely the Sup.Ct.will throw it out as unconstitutional,but you still yell COMPASsION!?BS>
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40159 May 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Texas is the 2nd biggest recipient of Federal Aid for States you eternal dumbass.
Can you get anything right?
You jumped from one thing to another.It is what comes in,can be spent,without borrowing,as was said.Not how it comes in!You just miss the point,again.Probably on purpose.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40160 May 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You jumped from one thing to another.It is what comes in,can be spent,without borrowing,as was said.Not how it comes in!You just miss the point,again.Probably on purpose.
wtf is the original "Mental Midget"...it's over his head!
wtfsux

Clarksville, TN

#40161 May 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Can you nit read dipshit.
nit

what a dumbass

lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Yes and Amen 135,073
Samantha glidewell 6 hr Your dream man 2
Red hats a cagles 10 hr Wings 5
Gail F 10 hr true that 6
misty d. 11 hr well 11
barnes 21 hr woot 8
Ralph Jones Fri no 2
Albany Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance