'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#40130 May 15, 2012
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of those "hicks" Megan! Representin! Didnt you know internet is brodcast and/or recived from 22,000 miles out? It is availiable in lots of places other than New York! Paris KY is a fine place, compared to the other one, I have been to Paris France, have you? I have a Masters Degree, do you? I am the most sophisticated hick you will ever have respond to you (Once)! As for an oxymoron; you sound very much like a moron on oxy!
Great comeback!! I doubt MEGHAN knows what an oxymoron is, and didn't she spell her name wrong?
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#40131 May 15, 2012
Does anyone know Chris Matthews e-mail address?
I want to know what Mr Know It All, thinks about KARMA!
Jay

Loveland, OH

#40132 May 15, 2012
Get real.
Name here

Providence, KY

#40133 May 15, 2012
Wow
grey taurus

London, KY

#40134 May 15, 2012
Mom is a crook!
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#40135 May 15, 2012
By The Bay-Oakland,Ca.

Jay gave you the truth and facts as to what happened.You live in Ca.which is broke because of spending and taxing.Even your Gov`t Brown is saying so.He will tax the rest of the businesses out of Ca.You should have not criticized Jay.Look at your own State.The truth does hurt,but recognize it and work it out.

Now we know Schwarzenegger was a Rino Republican that liked to spend.The Republican people in Congress are not better,but we are trying to work in the system to correct this with Tea Party conservatives.
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#40136 May 15, 2012
Don`t know which is the worst.Borrow and spend or tax,borrow,and spend.Twoud seem,neither.What about a balanced budget called neither borrow nor lend?

Change the subject---Have all seen the Home Land Security supervisor living here 20 years on a dead mans SS# and identity being an illegal?Our HLS is a joke.The border is about as secure as my yard open to all and bordering on the associations open and unsecured free access playgrounds.The last illegal amnesty to 12,000 million brought in somewhere between 20 and 50,million,and no one knows how many.Anyone think this unsecured Border and all the goodies given to the illegals costing millions of dollars we do not have,still a good thing ??Now to quote WTF,this is clearly dumb ass thinking.
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#40137 May 15, 2012
correction--12 million.
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40138 May 15, 2012
Is Al-Qaeda in Mexico?????
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40139 May 15, 2012
Mexico is in chaos right now and we're leaving the front door wide open...
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#40140 May 15, 2012
How about this, I don't give a fat rat's @ss!
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40141 May 15, 2012
Stand with President Obama and Support Marriage Equality::
Sign our petition and tell President Obama you’ve got his back – the stakes are too high to sit this out.

Now That's Funny,LMAO!!!!!!!
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#40142 May 15, 2012
lol
Jay

Paris, TN

#40143 May 15, 2012
whtehair wrote:
By The Bay-Oakland,Ca.
Jay gave you the truth and facts as to what happened.You live in Ca.which is broke because of spending and taxing.Even your Gov`t Brown is saying so.He will tax the rest of the businesses out of Ca.You should have not criticized Jay.Look at your own State.The truth does hurt,but recognize it and work it out.
Now we know Schwarzenegger was a Rino Republican that liked to spend.The Republican people in Congress are not better,but we are trying to work in the system to correct this with Tea Party conservatives.

Thanks "whitehair."

Everything is verifiable. It's history.

And by the way_ that was not my post. I did not post "get real." And I don't live where this Jay posted in my name.
Bythebay

Oakland, CA

#40144 May 16, 2012
whtehair wrote:
By The Bay-Oakland,Ca.
And how would you know? Jay’s out of control rant is a fantasy piece by Peter Wehner, a rabid rightwingnuz, who served in the Bush White House as director of the office of strategic initiatives.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40145 May 16, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the butt. You are more of a joke than Obama and that's hard to do.
Why do you always suck nuts?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40146 May 16, 2012
Bythebay wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know? Jay’s out of control rant is a fantasy piece by Peter Wehner, a rabid rightwingnuz, who served in the Bush White House as director of the office of strategic initiatives.
The WORLD knows CA has a BIG financial problem...and they can't fix it! Jerry Brown is finding out, you cant rob Peter to pay Paul, when Pete lost his job too! should I "Re-Peat"?
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40147 May 16, 2012
whtehair wrote:
Don`t know which is the worst.Borrow and spend or tax,borrow,and spend.Twoud seem,neither.What about a balanced budget called neither borrow nor lend?
Change the subject---Have all seen the Home Land Security supervisor living here 20 years on a dead mans SS# and identity being an illegal?Our HLS is a joke.The border is about as secure as my yard open to all and bordering on the associations open and unsecured free access playgrounds.The last illegal amnesty to 12,000 million brought in somewhere between 20 and 50,million,and no one knows how many.Anyone think this unsecured Border and all the goodies given to the illegals costing millions of dollars we do not have,still a good thing ??Now to quote WTF,this is clearly dumb ass thinking.
Yes HLS is a joke, it was created by Bush, everything he touched is a joke.

Good call dumbass.
frank

Oakland, CA

#40148 May 16, 2012
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
The WORLD knows CA has a BIG financial problem...and they can't fix it! Jerry Brown is finding out, you cant rob Peter to pay Paul, when Pete lost his job too! should I "Re-Peat"?
Is there a question in there somewhere or something of relevance to the subject? Besides, CA is doing just fine better than most states, despite of irresponsible Gov't at least we finally have a Governor that know what he is doing rather than a friggen bodybuilder from Austria!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40149 May 16, 2012
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Caused by that idiot Sperminator a Rethuglican you stupid SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gail F 2 hr joe 9
Poindexter and costillo 5 hr joker 22
Ralph Shelton 6 hr nosey 1
1590 6 hr joe 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
Racist black preacher says for whites to do wha... (Jul '09) 9 hr boat20101 12
Hurt or Williams 11 hr voterII 114
Albany Dating
Find my Match

Albany Jobs

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Albany News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albany

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]