Next Last
Jed Clampett

Mount Ida, AR

#1 Jan 19, 2010
What Do You Think?
Hadtoo

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2010
I think if you gotta it like great, but if thats a person only means of income is mooching then I can bet thats not a happy life. and thats all I have to say about that
u would think

London, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2010
I would be tired of some woman sponging off of me if I knew she was really with me for my money and how much i could entertain her and her family-- I mean friends. Some people don't learn things easy. Crash and burn...
Danielle

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Omg! I'm living it! Bf mooching off me and I have 2 kids to take care of too! I'm going to totally hide my money and when he has no access to any maybe he will start looking at things differently!!!!
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 15, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Its all about getting lucky
Pendejo

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jan 14, 2013
GINGER ASBERRY!!! Moocher of the century!
Pendejo

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Might i also add GINGER ASBERRY has a beauticians degree and her L.P.N. liscnese,but she doesn't work and her elderly mother pays for everything. She has never paid rent in her 50 years of living. Nor electric,water,dish,clothing,p esonal items and a car,insurance,etc. all paid for by mommy. Also her mother has financially supported her illegitemate child for more than 10 years!
amem sister

Bellevue, WA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Adam &Angi YORK ,They both spong ofc of ne and everybody that will give them a half a chance ,The one they spong off of the most is poor ole ANN which is his granny ,they lay up ay her 1bedroom apt. and she does it all cooks ,cleans ,laundry and she pays all the bills. while they spend all there money on pills so they can stay high ,thats sorry as He!!,she is about to loose her home because they are sorry no good for notning trash .They need to grow up and act like they are parents instead of two teenagers .. they should be ashamed of themselfs.
pedro

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2013
lots of that just look at shane mcwhorter soaking it up at grandpas house, even makes grandpa do the cooking educated lol
abuilding

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Pooe ole Ann looks so bad, she can barely go, I saw her taking the trash to the bin, she could barely go & she looked like the weight of the World was on her shoulders. She Does laundry & cooks for those lazy bunch, runs them up & down the road & doesnt even have a decent bed to sleep in because lazy ass druggie Adam & Angie are always piled up in it! And Adam has NEVER taken care of his children! But what should one expect....his Mother never did Take care of him either, she always pushed them off on Ann! And Ann is always having to run after Codys Little Boy, his Daddy is locked up & his Moma is ALWAYS in bed 'sick" OMG social servíces is a coming!
amem sister

Bellevue, WA

#12 Mar 8, 2013
to a building, I know what u r saying is true cause Adam &Angi are woethless dead beats ,his granny has aged 10 yrs in the pat yeat she does look bad, ya kno the worst is they dont apperchiate it ,they all take hed for granted ,i kno poor ole Ann is hard to get along with sumtimes but when it comes down to it she ia a good ladie,she dont deservie to be treated like sh¡t, yea kno it makes me sick the way adam &angi run around higher than a kite and then on sunday and wednesdays they go to church prentend to be the perfect chdistian on that all i can say is god dont like ugley!!!! adam wont do ne thing for his kids ,but if her brats meed sumthing he will bend over and take it in the a§§ for them two ,he has treated his kids like sh¡t for so long his kids dont want anything to do with him,cause when they would try to spend time with he couldnt play or do anything cause angi stays up his a§§ all the time ,for her to be so old she acts like she is 14 ,its crazy for her to be jeliouse of his kids ,i think they need to grow up and take care of themselfs for once, yeah right we know their is a better chance of ppl in he!! getting ice water than there is them growing up and taken care of themselfs.
she a joke

London, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Pendejo wrote:
Might i also add GINGER ASBERRY has a beauticians degree and her L.P.N. liscnese,but she doesn't work and her elderly mother pays for everything. She has never paid rent in her 50 years of living. Nor electric,water,dish,clothing,p esonal items and a car,insurance,etc. all paid for by mommy. Also her mother has financially supported her illegitemate child for more than 10 years!
she wont work because it lowers the amount of child support the kids father has to pay. he took her to court when when she was working right after graduating LPN school and they lowered his child support so she quit work. now he has to pay the original amount again which is bullsh*t cause he never gets to see her. the nurses at burkesvile nursing home told stories about her being the most incompotent nurse they had ever had work there. she is out for nothing but herself.
Ooo

Albany, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Ooo

Since: Jul 12

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2013
I think a lot of people don't have much of a choice. The people who's family all got farms and stuff like that probably hasn't noticed there are no jobs here. I've been running around like a headless chicken to find a job with hardly any luck at all.....
whiskey

Marietta, GA

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Who give a s&$@ about any of this... I guess it would be between the people you speak of... Dip s$@-
Passing through

Port Orange, FL

#17 Mar 14, 2013
I think it's rather sorry and pathetic for a person to mooch off someone else and I don't like it.. If however the people that are getting mooched off of are willing to put up with it then you can't really feel too sorry for them and there is not a whole lot more that can be done or said. It's one thing if you can't work(disabled) or your having a hard time finding a job and you need financial or any kind of help, it's another if your just being a bum and mooching, too sorry to get it or try to get it for yourself. Just my two cents...

Since: Jul 12

London, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Passing through wrote:
I think it's rather sorry and pathetic for a person to mooch off someone else and I don't like it.. If however the people that are getting mooched off of are willing to put up with it then you can't really feel too sorry for them and there is not a whole lot more that can be done or said. It's one thing if you can't work(disabled) or your having a hard time finding a job and you need financial or any kind of help, it's another if your just being a bum and mooching, too sorry to get it or try to get it for yourself. Just my two cents...
Glad to see someone else sees the other side of the issue. It can be REALLY hard finding a job in this town.
Passing through

Port Orange, FL

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Yankee Chain wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see someone else sees the other side of the issue. It can be REALLY hard finding a job in this town.
Yeah it seems to be tough for folks all over the country. Well don't give up and I hope that you can find one soon and that things get better for ya..:)
jobless or lazyness

Bellevue, WA

#20 Mar 15, 2013
YA kno there are pleanty of jobs out there if u would get off ur lazy bottom &look for the MC Donalds arw hiren evwryday and BURGEE KING, IGA ,and the factory is as well besides Cagles too ,so all thes places e looking for help so go and do use all a favor and gwt that job ,so all u lowlifes dont have to mooch off ne else from now on, good luck
others 2

Somerset, KY

#21 Mar 16, 2013
What about the parents mooching off their kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Freemasons ARE EVIL, they're connected to t... 7 hr Er 8
who won lip sink 7 hr a spelling lesson 6
k.s. 7 hr wondering 2
Cheating Allegations CCHS 8 hr Oh Well 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr BIG_STEVIE 493
Fireworks at Foothills 15 hr Dummy 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 hr ChromiuMan 131,375
Albany Dating
Find my Match

Albany Jobs

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Albany News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albany

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]