Man shot

A 32-year-old Tularosa man was charged Saturday with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon after he allegedly shot a man in the lower abdomen following an argument, an Alamogordo Department of Public Safety spokesperson said. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
I Know

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Dec 5, 2010
Lock him up amd throw away the key.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Looks like a real enchanting "model citizen". He should be on the cover of GQ Magazine.
I would've been very hard pressed telling the police what he looked like in this neck of the woods.
just saying

Roswell, NM

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Getting worse in Alamogordo. As long as the DA's, Hug a thug judges and GAL's don't do their job it will get worse. It's automatic felon with firearm 17 years bet he is out in 9 months just like the other felon that Judge Ritter let out on a 4 year sentence, suspended 3 and time served out in about 9 months. He is in the streets of Alamogordo. Thanks to your great judge Ritter.
cactus flower

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Dec 5, 2010
just saying wrote:
Getting worse in Alamogordo. As long as the DA's, Hug a thug judges and GAL's don't do their job it will get worse. It's automatic felon with firearm 17 years bet he is out in 9 months just like the other felon that Judge Ritter let out on a 4 year sentence, suspended 3 and time served out in about 9 months. He is in the streets of Alamogordo. Thanks to your great judge Ritter.
I do not understand what a GAL is, I've seen this used but don't know what it means. Will you please explain? Thank you.

“Navy veteran. ”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 5, 2010
looks no less intimidating then what you can see in walmart on any given day.
Wondering

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Dec 5, 2010
Let's see...this guy is smart enough to go through the trouble to acquire a weapon, knowing that as a felon that is illegal.

Then he get's into an argument, in public, in broad daylight, and shoots someone. Then, drives away (but stays in Alamogordo).

He then takes the police on a foot race (albeit a short one) and allows himself to be taken into custody.

This is a person who does not want to stay out of jail, has no useful place in society, and cannot think beyond short term fulfillment of their immediate gratification.

He needs to be in jail, and stay there until he becomes so old that he no longer has the desire, will, or capability to indulge in criminal activity.

Sand Juan

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Dec 5, 2010
cactus flower wrote:
<quoted text> I do not understand what a GAL is, I've seen this used but don't know what it means. Will you please explain? Thank you.
GAL - female of the woman persuasion...
dumbfounded

Rio Rancho, NM

#9 Dec 5, 2010
What business is located at 1100 S white Sands? I figured Palm Side but it wasn't
Gorky

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Dec 5, 2010
cactus flower wrote:
<quoted text> I do not understand what a GAL is, I've seen this used but don't know what it means. Will you please explain? Thank you.
It is the abbreviation for "Guardian ad Litem", meaning "for the purposes of the lawsuit". Guardians ad Litem focus entirely on the child, advocating for special services, investigating community resources, and being the child’s voice in court. A guardian ad litem is not the same as a legal guardian. The guardian ad litem has no control over the person or property of the child and does not provide a home for the child. I thank Google for this information.
Haha

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Dec 5, 2010
Waiting for family members to post how good of a guy he is.
AlamoT

Tularosa, NM

#12 Dec 5, 2010
This guy has been in trouble since he was a teenager.
Drugs, drivebys, you name it. He even shot hinself in the foot once. How do I know? I locked him up. Then the powers that be let him go. Makes me sick. Now you know how a cop feels.
cactus flower

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Dec 5, 2010
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the abbreviation for "Guardian ad Litem", meaning "for the purposes of the lawsuit". Guardians ad Litem focus entirely on the child, advocating for special services, investigating community resources, and being the child’s voice in court. A guardian ad litem is not the same as a legal guardian. The guardian ad litem has no control over the person or property of the child and does not provide a home for the child. I thank Google for this information.
Thanks!
cactus flower

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Dec 5, 2010
Sand Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
GAL - female of the woman persuasion...
Thanks, even I know that a gal is another name for female. I did not know what the acronym GAL stood for. Gorky has answered the question.
hrw

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 5, 2010
dumbfounded wrote:
What business is located at 1100 S white Sands? I figured Palm Side but it wasn't
It would be somewhere around T&T Rentals, White Sands Motel, Blue Stone, or Jimmy Yee's Oriental Express was at. It just depends on which side it was on.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Dec 5, 2010
Sorry people, but I just can't help myself, thinking that when he got to lock up, the first words out of his mouth, were "My name Jose Jimenez"! Bwa Ha Ha!
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Dec 5, 2010
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Dec 5, 2010
Don't know why I have so much trouble with youtube?

I'll try again
&fe ature=related
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Dec 5, 2010
Dammit, again! I give up!
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Dec 5, 2010
&fe ature=player_detailpage
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Dec 5, 2010
I got it that time! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas 21 min NM Parent 31
US and Cuba Set To Resume Full Diplomatic Relat... 42 min Ralph 25
PNM Resources’ New Mexico Utility Files for Ele... 1 hr Ralph 12
Animal Village NM ?? (Nov '13) 1 hr crazy people 119
Do You Support Otero County Tea Party Patriots ? 3 hr Ralph 86
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 4 hr Gorky 23
Corrupt Republicans 5 hr Yvonne in HB 18
Alamogordo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web