Man shot

Full story: Alamogordo Daily News

A 32-year-old Tularosa man was charged Saturday with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon after he allegedly shot a man in the lower abdomen following an argument, an Alamogordo Department of Public Safety spokesperson said.
Comments
1 - 20 of 97 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
I Know

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Lock him up amd throw away the key.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Looks like a real enchanting "model citizen". He should be on the cover of GQ Magazine.
I would've been very hard pressed telling the police what he looked like in this neck of the woods.
just saying

Roswell, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Getting worse in Alamogordo. As long as the DA's, Hug a thug judges and GAL's don't do their job it will get worse. It's automatic felon with firearm 17 years bet he is out in 9 months just like the other felon that Judge Ritter let out on a 4 year sentence, suspended 3 and time served out in about 9 months. He is in the streets of Alamogordo. Thanks to your great judge Ritter.
cactus flower

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

just saying wrote:
Getting worse in Alamogordo. As long as the DA's, Hug a thug judges and GAL's don't do their job it will get worse. It's automatic felon with firearm 17 years bet he is out in 9 months just like the other felon that Judge Ritter let out on a 4 year sentence, suspended 3 and time served out in about 9 months. He is in the streets of Alamogordo. Thanks to your great judge Ritter.
I do not understand what a GAL is, I've seen this used but don't know what it means. Will you please explain? Thank you.

“Navy veteran. ”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

looks no less intimidating then what you can see in walmart on any given day.
Wondering

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Let's see...this guy is smart enough to go through the trouble to acquire a weapon, knowing that as a felon that is illegal.

Then he get's into an argument, in public, in broad daylight, and shoots someone. Then, drives away (but stays in Alamogordo).

He then takes the police on a foot race (albeit a short one) and allows himself to be taken into custody.

This is a person who does not want to stay out of jail, has no useful place in society, and cannot think beyond short term fulfillment of their immediate gratification.

He needs to be in jail, and stay there until he becomes so old that he no longer has the desire, will, or capability to indulge in criminal activity.

Sand Juan

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

cactus flower wrote:
<quoted text> I do not understand what a GAL is, I've seen this used but don't know what it means. Will you please explain? Thank you.
GAL - female of the woman persuasion...
dumbfounded

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

What business is located at 1100 S white Sands? I figured Palm Side but it wasn't
Gorky

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

cactus flower wrote:
<quoted text> I do not understand what a GAL is, I've seen this used but don't know what it means. Will you please explain? Thank you.
It is the abbreviation for "Guardian ad Litem", meaning "for the purposes of the lawsuit". Guardians ad Litem focus entirely on the child, advocating for special services, investigating community resources, and being the child’s voice in court. A guardian ad litem is not the same as a legal guardian. The guardian ad litem has no control over the person or property of the child and does not provide a home for the child. I thank Google for this information.
Haha

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Waiting for family members to post how good of a guy he is.
AlamoT

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

This guy has been in trouble since he was a teenager.
Drugs, drivebys, you name it. He even shot hinself in the foot once. How do I know? I locked him up. Then the powers that be let him go. Makes me sick. Now you know how a cop feels.
cactus flower

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the abbreviation for "Guardian ad Litem", meaning "for the purposes of the lawsuit". Guardians ad Litem focus entirely on the child, advocating for special services, investigating community resources, and being the child’s voice in court. A guardian ad litem is not the same as a legal guardian. The guardian ad litem has no control over the person or property of the child and does not provide a home for the child. I thank Google for this information.
Thanks!
cactus flower

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Sand Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
GAL - female of the woman persuasion...
Thanks, even I know that a gal is another name for female. I did not know what the acronym GAL stood for. Gorky has answered the question.
hrw

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

dumbfounded wrote:
What business is located at 1100 S white Sands? I figured Palm Side but it wasn't
It would be somewhere around T&T Rentals, White Sands Motel, Blue Stone, or Jimmy Yee's Oriental Express was at. It just depends on which side it was on.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Sorry people, but I just can't help myself, thinking that when he got to lock up, the first words out of his mouth, were "My name Jose Jimenez"! Bwa Ha Ha!
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Don't know why I have so much trouble with youtube?

I'll try again
&fe ature=related
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Dammit, again! I give up!
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

I got it that time! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson riots 46 min wtf 19
the thought process of a liberal 55 min wtf 213
Review: Ray's Stucco Specialties (Nov '13) 8 hr Turd Town USA 16
What road projects do you think the City of Ala... 9 hr RalphieBoise 5
City official suspended for unpaid water bills 9 hr Past City Employee 210
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 9 hr Gorky 7,073
New Zarape 10 hr Pullin Pee Pees 13
Body discovered in car at Walmart 16 hr catmom 61

Search the Alamogordo Forum:
•••