goodwill closing

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MZ GOODY TWO SHOES

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wonder if that building has been sold.

Since: Oct 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

who cares...all junk in the place anyway...maybe they will move into the old walmart so people can walk to the store from all the trailer parks in the area
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What we all really need out at the old walmart location........Sam's Club!
SkuttleButtWipe

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Skuttlebutt wrote:
who cares...all junk in the place anyway...maybe they will move into the old walmart so people can walk to the store from all the trailer parks in the area
Hey look this old decrepit GAY trailor park trash white guy is still angry !!!

Definition
Skuttlebutt: An old angry broken down gay white guy.
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yay sams club..lets get one :-) with a jack n the box inside :-)
Otero County Dude

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SkuttleButtWipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look this old decrepit GAY trailor park trash white guy is still angry !!!
Definition
Skuttlebutt: An old angry broken down gay white guy.
Yeah, but you are just a trailer trash ahole
Peg Leg

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poor Warrior. Now there is going to be nowhere left to shop.
Hey Look

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 24, 2013
 
Otero County Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you are just a trailer trash ahole
his gay hillbilly lover Cletus is angry as well. LMAO !!!
Doug

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 24, 2013
 
Heisenberg wrote:
What we all really need out at the old walmart location........Sam's Club!
Great Guess, and now watch it happen, Heard it here first.
rick

Gladewater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i was going to move here but now there no goodwill
TheBullChitStops Here

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 25, 2013
 
rick wrote:
i was going to move here but now there no goodwill
I thought grizzly beats only sh1t in the woods
TheBullChitStops Here

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 25, 2013
 
Bro wrote:
Yay sams club..lets get one :-) with a jack n the box inside :-)
If bro got carls jr bro needs to get SAMs here. One problem on the old wal mart building is it's infested with mold pigeon sh1t and the passing transits used the bathrooms so as you can imagine its a real sh1t hole inside. Currently wal marts stores shelving units in there.
The Turd Buster

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 25, 2013
 
rick wrote:
i was going to move here but now there no goodwill
Don't worry, you didn't miss much.
The Turd Buster

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"To Be, or Not to Be"? That is the question?

So, "you take a turdhole away from a turdhole", then what's the answer?

A better, or a worse turdhole, that is the question?
The Turd Buster

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In truth, I caught a couple decent deals from that stinky cesspool known as Goodwill.(God, did that place smell!)

Once got a large, mint condition Toastmaster Convection Oven, like new,$20. Another time I ran into a decent shape Gas Powered Homelite Leaf Blower for $5, new spark plug installed and some elbow grease, and I got 4 years use out of it.

Oh, and an office chair, adjustable height, with backrest, for $5, ripped the backrest off, to convert it to a detailing chair for my $60,000 Caddy Escalade, which the redneck turds at Wally World put a scratch in. LOL
passingthru

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who would go to Goodwill? All the stuff there was trash, and had higher prices then walmart or Rue 21. If I'm gonna spend $6 on a shirt, I can do that at walmart or Rue 21 and it will be new, with the option to return it if I decide to.
Heisenturd

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Turd Buster wrote:
In truth, I caught a couple decent deals from that stinky cesspool known as Goodwill.(God, did that place smell!)
Once got a large, mint condition Toastmaster Convection Oven, like new,$20. Another time I ran into a decent shape Gas Powered Homelite Leaf Blower for $5, new spark plug installed and some elbow grease, and I got 4 years use out of it.
Oh, and an office chair, adjustable height, with backrest, for $5, ripped the backrest off, to convert it to a detailing chair for my $60,000 Caddy Escalade, which the redneck turds at Wally World put a scratch in. LOL
Don't forget about all the bad will turd busting you done at the good will also..
The Turd Buster

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

passingthru wrote:
Who would go to Goodwill? All the stuff there was trash, and had higher prices then walmart or Rue 21. If I'm gonna spend $6 on a shirt, I can do that at walmart or Rue 21 and it will be new, with the option to return it if I decide to.
Dat's true, but what can I say?

Are you expecting more from this cesspool hick redneck inbreeder of a town? Hoping to find "Hope Diamonds"? LOL

Are you expecting to walk into any thrift turdhole in this town, and find Gucci, Armani, Miglin, and Hermes? Not a chinaman's chance.

Thrift shops in Florida, yeah, thrift shops in this turd of a broke ass state, no.
The Turd Buster

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heisenturd wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about all the bad will turd busting you done at the good will also..
I've yet to "bust" any turds here so far, but "The Train's a commin big time soon"!
Heisenturd

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Turd Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Dat's true, but what can I say?
Are you expecting more from this cesspool hick redneck inbreeder of a town? Hoping to find "Hope Diamonds"? LOL
Are you expecting to walk into any thrift turdhole in this town, and find Gucci, Armani, Miglin, and Hermes? Not a chinaman's chance.
Thrift shops in Florida, yeah, thrift shops in this turd of a broke ass state, no.
The turds must be awfully plump and ripe for you to go into a place like that right turd buster? After all you have more class than to shop in a one horse town like Alamoghetto correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for Otero County was issued at April 21 at 7:25AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
Alamogordo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Alamogordo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••