Baroz Jr. dead???

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ABC

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Sep 6, 2011
I heard that David Baroz Jr died. In case you didn't know, this is the father that had part in the murder of the Cordova man. Does anyone know if Baroz died??? If so, what did he die of?
Stan Black

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2011
The important question: Who really friggin cares? One less dirtbag to worry about riding around town shooting oout of the car. Hopefully, the entire family drops.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2011
Thought they were all in jail?
NBC

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 6, 2011
If so, that's one less trial we'll have to pay for and one less inmate we'll have to support.
NBC

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Sep 6, 2011
Edmundo wrote:
Thought they were all in jail?
People die in jail all the time...heart attacks, suicide, stroke.

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2011
NBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenge Murder?
NBC

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Sep 6, 2011
Edmundo wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenge Murder?
Very possible.
Perhaps but

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Sep 6, 2011
NBC wrote:
<quoted text>
The paper wrote it up when he was arrested and charged so if he has passed away what is the big deep dark secret and why wouldn't it be reported?
CNB

Rio Rancho, NM

#9 Sep 6, 2011
ABC wrote:
I heard that David Baroz Jr died. In case you didn't know, this is the father that had part in the murder of the Cordova man. Does anyone know if Baroz died??? If so, what did he die of?
I heard the same thing and I believe it is so, I heard it from a source that would know. I find it scary that someone incarcerated possibly die's and it isn't made public.
NBC

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Sep 6, 2011
Perhaps but wrote:
<quoted text>
The paper wrote it up when he was arrested and charged so if he has passed away what is the big deep dark secret and why wouldn't it be reported?
The paper doesn't just instantaneously report unsubstantiated stories. If he died, it would have happened since their last report on that family. If true, it will probably be reported somewhere by tomorrow. Don't count on ADN, I'd just do a general search which will probably find the story in Las Cruces or Albuquerque.
MZ GOODY TWO SHOES

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Sep 6, 2011
Hari Kari, it's the honorable thing to do.

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2011
"Man charged with murder found dead at county facility
Alamogordo Daily News
By Elva K. sterreich, Associate News Editor
Posted: 09/06/2011 11:13:28 PM MDT

According to the Otero County Sheriff's Department, Benjamin David Baroz Jr., 46, was found dead in his jail cell Sunday morning at the Otero County Detention Center.
An OCSD press release said an American Medical Response ambulance was dispatched to OCDC at 6:30 a.m.

"They found an unresponsive male inmate," the release said. "Full resuscitation efforts were made by OCDC staff and paramedics."

The release said Baroz Jr. was pronounced dead via phone by an emergency room physician at the time and added that Baroz Jr. already had several medical issues at the time of his incarceration.

Baroz Jr. and his son, Benjamin David Baroz III, had been in jail on first-degree murder charges in the shooting death of 18-year-old Matthew Ray Cordova on Aug. 30. His wife, Ernestine Baroz, is also currently incarcerated for allegedly tampering with evidence in the same case.

Baroz Jr.'s death is being investigated by OCSD, the release said.

"There were no visible signs of trauma or criminal activity," the release said. "He (Baroz Jr.) was the only person in the cell where he was found.

"The body has been sent to the Office of the Medical Investigator. The exact cause of death is unknown."

Contact Elva K. sterreich at eosterreich@alamogordonews.com ."
tdk

Mesa, AZ

#13 Sep 7, 2011
Works for me. Now they can mourn a dead relative too. And we save tax dollars. Win/win.
yukyuk

Bismarck, ND

#14 Sep 7, 2011
look how much money is now being saved

“FREEDOM OF THOUGHT”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15 Sep 7, 2011
He weren't no daisy, the stress was more than he could bear.
Alamogordo, NM

#16 Sep 7, 2011
Sometimes Karma is swift and deadly
flyball

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Sep 7, 2011
Good saves money
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Sep 7, 2011
Law suits will rise and the people of this county will suffer. GUARANTEED!
Soldier

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Sep 7, 2011
WARRIOR wrote:
Law suits will rise and the people of this county will suffer. GUARANTEED!
A no good murderer died probably through fault of his own. There is no lawsuit here.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Sep 7, 2011
Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
A no good murderer died probably through fault of his own. There is no lawsuit here.
You are ignorant. Just wait and see. You must have attended school in Alamogordo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox News hysteria 3 hr janice 14
VP Biden son thrown out of Naval Reserve for Co... 4 hr Yvonne in HB 13
Joke of the day 4 hr Yvonne in HB 18
Obama legacy 6 hr Land Locked Sailor 9
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 6 hr Land Locked Sailor 7,343
Ebola nurses dog euthanized. 7 hr Ralph 13
It has finally happened...1st Amendment is dead... 7 hr Ralph 31
Alamogordo Dating
Find my Match

Alamogordo Jobs