Bargain Quest in Alamogordo,another non professional rude business in town.

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TDB

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Not asking for comments, just posting incident with facts so people are aware. Your sarcastic input is really not needed.
Newsflash

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Feb 4, 2012
Did you ever think that it might just be you?
I do.

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Feb 5, 2012
TDB wrote:
Not asking for comments, just posting incident with facts so people are aware. Your sarcastic input is really not needed.
And what facts did you post besides your opinion.

They have been courteous to me, and even delivered numerous large items to me.

Guess you forgot their is always 2 sides to a story.
TDB

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Feb 6, 2012
It's not an opinion. It happened to me and was witnessed by three other people! It starts out "a friend and I.".. I think that means it happened to me.

Two sides to the story, ha when other people witnessed the exact same thing and the other woman got into a confrontation with the owner and it didn't even happen to her, it happened to me! My guy friend almost ripped this idiot apart.
Newsflash

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Feb 6, 2012
I think you are just a difficult customer to deal with according to this and the High Desert water topic. I have had numerous encounters with both businesses and have been met with nothing short of professional and courteous service.

Maybe you should stay home and order everything you need online so you wont have to deal with the public.

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Feb 6, 2012
TDB wrote:
It's not an opinion. It happened to me and was witnessed by three other people! It starts out "a friend and I.".. I think that means it happened to me.
Two sides to the story, ha when other people witnessed the exact same thing and the other woman got into a confrontation with the owner and it didn't even happen to her, it happened to me! My guy friend almost ripped this idiot apart.
Did you notice that post # 1 is not there...So how is anyone to know anything other than your past history of complaining about service you have received from 2 fine outstanding places of bussiness in Alamogordo.
figures

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Feb 6, 2012
drug addicted adult thieving morons tend to think the world revolves around them. Probably another loser like the majority of this town, that is on welfare that try to pull any crap they can to get something for nothing
Must make it so

Corrales, NM

#9 Feb 6, 2012
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that post # 1 is not there...So how is anyone to know anything other than your past history of complaining about service you have received from 2 fine outstanding places of bussiness in Alamogordo.
Hmmm. So Heisenberg is the food critic and you are the business critic? Have you ever in you life heard what's called an opinion? Just because you may think two businesses are outstanding doesn't make it so, now does it? Talk about arrogant.

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Feb 6, 2012
Must make it so wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. So Heisenberg is the food critic and you are the business critic? Have you ever in you life heard what's called an opinion? Just because you may think two businesses are outstanding doesn't make it so, now does it? Talk about arrogant.
Go back and read both topix opinions, more opinions are for than against.

But typical troll, nothing to add.

“You cant handle the truth”

Since: Jun 09

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2012
I dont know what happened as i was not there. That being said in alamo i have noticed many people who are total jerks treating employees like they are good for nothing lackeys. Just remember cutomer service starts with you treat people they way you would want to be treated it just might go a long way to changing your opinions about the employees and bussineses in town.
TDB

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Newsflash wrote:
I think you are just a difficult customer to deal with according to this and the High Desert water topic. I have had numerous encounters with both businesses and have been met with nothing short of professional and courteous service.
Maybe you should stay home and order everything you need online so you wont have to deal with the public.
Don't think so when other customers concurred with the incident they actually witnessed. I am as easy to get along with as they come...except for assH****s
TDB

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Newsflash wrote:
I think you are just a difficult customer to deal with according to this and the High Desert water topic. I have had numerous encounters with both businesses and have been met with nothing short of professional and courteous service.
Maybe you should stay home and order everything you need online so you wont have to deal with the public.
Funny you can say that when there were people around witnessing... I could see if it was just me, but nope, they all agreed with what they saw on both incidences.
TDB

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Sep 22, 2012
figures wrote:
drug addicted adult thieving morons tend to think the world revolves around them. Probably another loser like the majority of this town, that is on welfare that try to pull any crap they can to get something for nothing
heheh I am confident with people agree with me (a lot of them)
Newsflash

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Sep 22, 2012
TDB wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think so when other customers concurred with the incident they actually witnessed. I am as easy to get along with as they come...except for assH****s
Well it seems they are still in business and you are still whinning 7 months later. You are such a lame-ass loser.
TDB

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Sep 22, 2012
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that post # 1 is not there...So how is anyone to know anything other than your past history of complaining about service you have received from 2 fine outstanding places of bussiness in Alamogordo.
I reposed but it went to another quote??
TDB

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Newsflash wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it seems they are still in business and you are still whinning 7 months later. You are such a lame-ass loser.
F off
The Pacifier

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Sep 22, 2012
TDB wrote:
Not asking for comments, just posting incident with facts so people are aware. Your sarcastic input is really not needed.
Sounds like you have some serious crybaby issues?
MZ GOODY TWO SHOES

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Sep 22, 2012
I haven't heard of Bargain Quest, is that a new store?
TDB

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Sep 22, 2012
The Pacifier wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have some serious crybaby issues?
Sounds like you need to grow up
LUKE

Santa Fe, NM

#22 Sep 23, 2012
HUH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another dead 18 year old 2 hr Intheknow 9
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 6 hr Gorky 7,469
Obama's agenda accomplishments 8 hr Another 17
Two dead police 9 hr What 30
The movie 19 hr Ralph 14
Do You Support Otero County Tea Party Patriots ? 19 hr Gorky 108
Phillipino Mafia Tue Relieved 6
Alamogordo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alamogordo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alamogordo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:06PM
Peyton: I Plan on Being Back in 2015
NBC Sports 3:10 PM
Rookie Thomas becomes 4th Cardinals QB of season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice
Bleacher Report12:18 AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?