Paul Chez Sanchez For Alamogordo Mayor 2014

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Supporting Chez

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Folks we need a pro alamogordo mayor like Paul ''Chez'' Sanchez and so how about telling all of your family and friends about ''Chez'' and lets get him elected our new mayor next year 2014.

Please join and support ''Chez's'' facebook page !!!

https://www.facebook.com/RantsAndRandomThough...

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Aug 15, 2013
Not going to happen. I will tell all i know.
Land Locked Sailor

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#3 Aug 15, 2013
I am Chez's boy toy.
Neither

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 15, 2013
no way he is a hack
Sockpuppet

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Paul! You're not going to win if you:

a) Use a smutty website like Topix to promote yourself (ask Ellen Wedum how it worked for her)

b) Keep calling yourself 'Chez'

c) Post under sockpuppets about yourself. It's painfully obvious this is you, and honestly this type of juvenile behavior is not what we want or need from our next Mayor.

I've been honestly wanting to vote for you... but after this, I'm looking around to see who else is running.
Supporting Chez wrote:
Folks we need a pro alamogordo mayor like Paul ''Chez'' Sanchez and so how about telling all of your family and friends about ''Chez'' and lets get him elected our new mayor next year 2014.
Please join and support ''Chez's'' facebook page !!!
https://www.facebook.com/RantsAndRandomThough...
Land Locked Sailor

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Sockpuppet wrote:
Paul! You're not going to win if you:
a) Use a smutty website like Topix to promote yourself (ask Ellen Wedum how it worked for her)
b) Keep calling yourself 'Chez'
c) Post under sockpuppets about yourself. It's painfully obvious this is you, and honestly this type of juvenile behavior is not what we want or need from our next Mayor.
I've been honestly wanting to vote for you... but after this, I'm looking around to see who else is running.
<quoted text>
thanks Ronnie
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Aug 15, 2013
Only if he publicly says he gonna get rid of that stupid in god we trust thing that this mayor did. He haves to promise to bring a bowling alley too :-)
Really

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Aug 15, 2013
So the Mayors office might be moving to the Sonic?
Sockpuppet

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Ronnie
You're welcome, honey!
Supporting Chez

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Aug 16, 2013
Folks catch '''Chez''' this morning at 8:35 a.m. on 95.1 fm (radio/internet) giving us his very informative bi-weekly city commission report.

http://kalh.org/
hmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Aug 16, 2013
Paul doesn't know when to shut up. He yaps too much. Thats all it is, yapping. He also thinks he's very important in this town. Won't vote for him. Nope.
Beyonce

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2013
He couldn't lead when he was in the military and sure as hell can't lead a civilian population. Global warming increases whenever he opens his mouth. It's his opinion only, anyone elses doesn't matter to him.
Funny

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2013
"Cheese" running for anything but the border? ROTFLMAO!
He's a yappy little dog that makes a bunch of noise without any end results!
Really

Rio Rancho, NM

#14 Aug 16, 2013
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
Not going to happen. I will tell all i know.
Do we hear the rattling of bones of the skeletons in the closet?
Supporting Chez

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Aug 17, 2013
Folks don't forget about Paul's weekly radio show '''Those Who Show Up Decide'''(on 95.1 radio and streamed live) will start at around 9:30 A.M. this morning as '''Chez''' will be discussing the upcoming improvements to the Alamogordo-Dog-Park which has been in an aweful condition until finally numerous citizens complained along with Paul's tireless efforts in contacting the City Manager (Mr. Jim Stahle) about it's dire condition are now getting the city government moving forward on this much needed project.

http://kalh.org/
LOL

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Supporting Chez wrote:
Folks don't forget about Paul's weekly radio show '''Those Who Show Up Decide'''(on 95.1 radio and streamed live) will start at around 9:30 A.M. this morning as '''Chez''' will be discussing the upcoming improvements to the Alamogordo-Dog-Park which has been in an aweful condition until finally numerous citizens complained along with Paul's tireless efforts in contacting the City Manager (Mr. Jim Stahle) about it's dire condition are now getting the city government moving forward on this much needed project.
http://kalh.org/
So the yappy little dog is working to improve the dog park?
This gets better all the time! LOL
hmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Aug 17, 2013
Supporting Chez wrote:
Folks don't forget about Paul's weekly radio show '''Those Who Show Up Decide'''(on 95.1 radio and streamed live) will start at around 9:30 A.M. this morning as '''Chez''' will be discussing the upcoming improvements to the Alamogordo-Dog-Park which has been in an aweful condition until finally numerous citizens complained along with Paul's tireless efforts in contacting the City Manager (Mr. Jim Stahle) about it's dire condition are now getting the city government moving forward on this much needed project.
http://kalh.org/
If you are worried about the dog park maybe you should get off of Topix and go work on it yourself. The citizens that use it and are worried about it should join in with you.
Pastor Brimstone

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Aug 17, 2013
Folks please .. what would Jesus think about all of this?
whatever

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Aug 17, 2013
Pastor Brimstone wrote:
Folks please .. what would Jesus think about all of this?
your a pastor.
ask Him.
Well

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Aug 24, 2013
Pastor Brimstone wrote:
Folks please .. what would Jesus think about all of this?
Guessing he would think "don't vote for the yappy little dog!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a good Muslim be a good American ? 5 min dragon82 13
Little Eichmanns 17 min dragon82 16
Social Security used to pay student loans 24 min dragon82 16
City official suspended for unpaid water bills 7 hr Meter problems 235
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 8 hr Land Locked Sailor 7,229
Isis invades U.S. 13 hr Yvonne 14
New Mexico county struggling with stinky building 13 hr Geeeez 6
New boobie bar opening night 18 hr Transplant 141
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Otero County was issued at September 18 at 5:58PM MDT

•••
•••
Alamogordo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Alamogordo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Alamogordo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alamogordo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••