Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children. Full Story

“Be an independent thinker”

Since: Jul 10

Greenville, Ohio

#16223 Aug 15, 2012
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Probe - I don't give a rat's rear what you think. I know Wolin is demented. How do you know about my memory - seems to be working for me. You seem to have some anger management issues. LLDY
HE has anger management issues!?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16224 Aug 15, 2012
penman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HE has anger management issues!?
So we agree :)
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16226 Aug 16, 2012
Toto wrote:
This isn't the first time LLDY forgot to change its user name when posting. What is more contemptible, that someone who may be responsible for the loss of someone's freedom would use these tactics or that so many tolerate it? Even more disgusting is that so many of you thought LLDY actually worked with Wolin. Barf.
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/french-camp-c...
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/french-camp-c...
LLDY
Vancouver, Canada
Thursday Aug 9

penman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a shrink, not seeing one, not transgendered. Fastest strikeout I've ever seen.
No you are Wolin.LLDY
Vancouver, Canada
Thursday Aug 9
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>No you are Wolin.
Interesting; I have a smaller physique. Can you shrink people and change their gender by washing them in hot water then putting them in the dryer? Haven't been to CA in a few years and no desire to go.
Easy - just contact QLT.
crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

#16227 Aug 16, 2012
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
Marc Fourneau in his tweets makes a feeble, jejeune and laughable effort at speaking Spanish.
Tu mama chupa mi pene todos los noches.
Carnac The Magnificent

Smithfield, VA

#16228 Aug 16, 2012
crack pipe johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tu mama chupa mi pene todos los noches.
Are you pretending you speak Spanish again?

It is not "todos los noches," but "todas las noches," as "noche" is a feminine noun.

So, CP Johnny, Marc Fourneau and Maurice Wolin are all (and one?) lame excuses for linguists and human beings.
Carnac The Magnificent

Smithfield, VA

#16229 Aug 16, 2012
Marc Fourneau, aka Maurice Wolin, has twittered quite a bit about cancer drugs. Why? With his license irretrievably revoked it is highly unlikely MoWo will ever make any positive contribution in the medical field, much less a contribution that he will ever get paid for.

Why does he not face reality and change professions? Is it an inability to adapt? Does he continue to have a problem perceiving reality?

I think "he is failing to comprehend." (Quoting the booking officer.)
LLDY
#16230 Aug 16, 2012
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
Marc Fourneau, aka Maurice Wolin, has twittered quite a bit about cancer drugs. Why? With his license irretrievably revoked it is highly unlikely MoWo will ever make any positive contribution in the medical field, much less a contribution that he will ever get paid for.
Why does he not face reality and change professions? Is it an inability to adapt? Does he continue to have a problem perceiving reality?
I think "he is failing to comprehend." (Quoting the booking officer.)
MoWo never could comprehend unless he thought could line his pockets.
Simply Caustic

Homer Glen, IL

#16231 Aug 16, 2012
If you Google KD Smog CA you will see there is some kind of company that does work on cars, located in Napa. I agree that the picture is incredibly similar to Maurice - but, I don't think it's him. The website listed on the Twitter acct page, although currently not opening for me, is associated with the same company (via the Wayback Machine archives).

Here's a better view of the same pic:

http://www.snpros.com/twitter/KDSmog

scroll down about halfway.
Plan
#16232 Aug 16, 2012
Bet they gave long and serious thought about how they could kill these passive aggressive pigs.

“I think your family or your personal life should be off-limits unless it enters the campaign,” said Ohio Rep. Jim Renacci, who said a neighbor informed him that a tracker had been crouching in the bushes taking footage of the first-term congressman’s home.“It’s hard for my neighbors or my family to get comfortable when someone is in the bushes.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/782...
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16234 Aug 16, 2012
crack pipe johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, making a grammatical mistake in Spanish doesn't make one a lame excuse for a linguist. Speaking a language is not the same thing as being a linguist. And no, I'm not Maurice Wolin, I'm just sick of your garbage, you pathetic waste of protein, carbohydrates, lipids and nucleic acids.
Well you have a basic education in science which is about equivalent to Wolin's. Why are you protesting so much you are not Wolin? LLDY
SPAM CLUELESS NUTS
#16235 Aug 16, 2012
Chris Hansen wrote:
Dr. Wolin there is something you should know. My name is Chris Hansen from Dateline and we are doing a show on adult predators that try to meet children over the internet. Oh yeah and one more thing Dr. Wolin. YOUR LIFE IS OVER!!!
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20100312...
SPAM CLUELESS NUTS
you people are hypocrites
SPAM CLUELESS NUTS
#16236 Aug 16, 2012
it appears wolin is living at his family home, has anyone gotten any new news aside from the daughters Bar Mitzvah. he still can get a pharmacy job...
SPAM CLUELESS NUTS

San Jose, CA

#16237 Aug 17, 2012
see i was right, it applies to you.
SPAM CLUELESS NUTS
#16238 Aug 17, 2012
Simply Caustic wrote:
If you Google KD Smog CA you will see there is some kind of company that does work on cars, located in Napa. I agree that the picture is incredibly similar to Maurice - but, I don't think it's him. The website listed on the Twitter acct page, although currently not opening for me, is associated with the same company (via the Wayback Machine archives).
Here's a better view of the same pic:
scroll down about halfway.
profile picture looks like one of the other guys, or maybe a younger maurice with hair, or maybe his younger brother under a pseudonym

you keep saying SPAM CLUELESS NUTS but it says it applies to you because with things like this YOU ARE REALLY STRETCHING THINGS AND GRASPING AT STRAWS (groping) with things like this.. and you call me SPAM CLUELESS NUTS

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA10...

ARE SOME PEOPLE REALLY DESPERATE?!?!?! but i swear i have seen that picture elsewhere before...
LLDY
#16240 Aug 17, 2012
crack pipe johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I am a protesting so much I'm not Wolin? I don't know why I'm protesting so much I'm not Wolin. I just know you typed an ungrammatical sentence. Looks like you need to work on your grammar, dimwit.
You don't know why you are protesting and I'm the dimwit? I would give that some more thought Johnny (MoWo). Oh and how is that Spanish coming along.
Probe

Jakarta, Indonesia

#16241 Aug 17, 2012
SPAM CLUELESS NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM CLUELESS NUTS
you people are hypocrites
PSYCHO on another spam spree
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16243 Aug 19, 2012
crack pipe johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not MoWo. I'm your Daddy and your my little girl. Has Daddy's little girl been a good girl or a bad girl?
Smoke some more crack.
Miggy

Mooresville, NC

#16246 Aug 22, 2012
Mowo, if you're out there.... Write a tell-all book! Come clean with what you did and detail the events in your life that led you to seek companionship from the Internet. Include the conversation with your wife on that long drive back from Petaluma that so many of us are curious about. What do you have to lose?! If you'd do this and actually be honest in telling the story, I'd buy the book!
crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

#16247 Aug 22, 2012
LLDY wrote:
I would give that some more thought Johnny (MoWo).
Where's your proof that I'm MoWo?

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16248 Aug 22, 2012
Miggy wrote:
Mowo, if you're out there.... Write a tell-all book! Come clean with what you did and detail the events in your life that led you to seek companionship from the Internet. Include the conversation with your wife on that long drive back from Petaluma that so many of us are curious about. What do you have to lose?! If you'd do this and actually be honest in telling the story, I'd buy the book!
I would buy that book too. If he would actually come clean and admit everything, I'd have no problem buying a book of his.

This story would also lend itself well to a TV movie.....maybe something you'd see on Lifetime or something (lol).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alameda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Tribune editorial: Public deserves answ... 6 hr OMF 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Pastor LDM 19,381
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Tue OMF 67
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) Tue OMF 81
Authorities raid Black Muslim Temple in Oakland Tue Disgusted with Oa... 1
Black Oakland students suspended less, but huge... Oct 20 thegreatlc33 8
The Fury is a Bloody Violent War Movie in The W... Oct 18 Sedgwick P Hunsacker 2

Alameda News Video

Alameda Dating
Find my Match

Alameda Jobs

Alameda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alameda News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alameda

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]