San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Just say less nd you'll enjoy it as much as we do when you don't post.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
no matter how you play it... it's still breaking the law. and as long it is so, those who break it are criminals in the usa. PERIOD.
frankly, I feel like breaking the law sometimes. I feel like clubbing you guys who are into dope. why not? since breaking the law is the trend now. why not?
I'm not hurting anyone except the the dope addicts. right? they are criminals. you could say I'm helping out the cops. and the money I take from them will stop me from having to go to the state for financial assistance.
Wouldn't clubbing someone be considered infringing on their civil rights? Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in a marijuana discussion. I live in the "marijuana belt", actually in the exact center of the Daniel Boone National Forest and I guess I am a law breaker because I use herbal remedies. I have to keep a low key so the dictators don't try to take me in.lol

You want to compare clubbing someone to smoking pot and say its ok and all good. Come to Ky. and bring your club, please. We need the excitement because its getting boring around here.

Denying someone the use of marijuana is not only a crime against nature but also a crime against God.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Sorry for the double post, should have waited a little longer for it to reach you all,lol.

Isa.18:4 For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
WhitWashed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

On Saturday July 14, 2012, muralist Michael Pilato changed for the second time, his famous Penn State artwork.

By removing a halo painted over the head of former head football coach Joe Paterno because of revelations about Paterno’s role in the child sexual abuse scandal that has rocked the university.

Muralist Michael Pilato also painted out the full image of Jerry Sandusky that was in the seated position in the same mural.

My suggestion paint out the entire mural and knock the wall down along with Joe Paterno's statue!
Alge

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Smoke Alge, Willard Mitt Romney does, thats why he is so slicky and non-sticky.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

SC Resident wrote:
why smoke pot when i can get smoked out by my neighbors fumes. too bad for me that i have asthma and exposure to any second-hand-smoke makes me stop breathing. why should i vote to make it legal when smokers are so rude other people needs already.
Because, once pot is legal, it will be regulated and less, much less, people will smoke in your neighborhood. Being illegal, the kids will remain the targets of the criminals, and will buy pot at every corners of your street. So, if you want less passive cannabis, vote to make it legal. All studies show that pot and drug consumption is directly proportional to its repression. Prohibition is what make drug consumption non controllable.
ITs not new

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

It's been around for centuries, so whas the problem?
Herbs4Life

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Understanding the wonders of herbs is a true experience. Don't criticize it. It's been around for ever, improving the human mind and soul.
MoJo sticks

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

MoJo sticks aren;t hat yur parents had.
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

SC Resident wrote:
why smoke pot when i can get smoked out by my neighbors fumes. too bad for me that i have asthma and exposure to any second-hand-smoke makes me stop breathing. why should i vote to make it legal when smokers are so rude other people needs already.
You can sue you you neighbor for nuisance in small claims court. CA law allows for up to $10,000. Prop 215 allow for the possession and use of cannabis, but the same laws apply to it, as cigaret smoke. I am assuming of course that you have spoken to you neighbor about the problem first and they have refused to address the problem. If so, sue and you have a good chance of winning.
Willards weirdo

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

This is what a weirdo, heartless GOP/Republican/Tea Party Nations member - PIG, believes in:

Willard Mitt Romney believes: downsizing and outsourcing were necessary the workers who lost their jobs should find go and new jobs elsewhere

Bottom line, he doesn't care about the average amrican at all.
StudentMD

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

take a hit and relax.... damn this thread is so long
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

puffing on some sour d and its gooood!
Chris G

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I love pot!
Herbs4Life

Mira Loma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Everyone has done it. From Presidents to other world leaders. The power of herbs extends beyond what people understand. It is a tool and a proper one at that. Just let it stimulate your mind and sit back.
Careful

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Maybe you are a lifer?

But on the other hand who cares!
WoW

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't clubbing someone be considered infringing on their civil rights? Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in a marijuana discussion. I live in the "marijuana belt", actually in the exact center of the Daniel Boone National Forest and I guess I am a law breaker because I use herbal remedies. I have to keep a low key so the dictators don't try to take me in.lol
You want to compare clubbing someone to smoking pot and say its ok and all good. Come to Ky. and bring your club, please. We need the excitement because its getting boring around here.
Denying someone the use of marijuana is not only a crime against nature but also a crime against God.
This crappy state's law makers still swear pot is a gateway drug targeting minors, yea all the good TN/KT line bud goes up north right now in NE FL. it's the usual summer dry spell bunch of immature crap they are trying to get 20 a g. same ole story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Used over

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

WoW is an over used word.

“I won't be your hero.”

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I am for marijuana being legalized, but I am against the way the state wants to go about doing it. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a true way of going about it to be taxed properly
Penn Glendora

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Take the statue down of football coach Joe Paterno or we will, the banner being towed by a plane tht was circleing Penn State Campus.

Former FBI Director Louis Freeh's report that accused Joe Paterno of helping to cover up child sexual abuse by assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, that amy have started in the 1970's.

Lets not forget the scum bags incharge of Penn State College either, they too help cover up the Jerry Sandusky raping of children.

Something like this happened in Glendora, California too, it was also covered up by the police depatment and city hall with the help of policial heavy weights who lived in Glendora.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alameda Discussions

Search the Alameda Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Carriers 18,587
READ To Fine Help on Traveling 3 hr jil hoeseller 2
Oakland; the city of RAPE 3 hr jil hoeseller 2
repeated tire damage 3 hr jil hoeseller 2
9400 Boyz Oakland, CA (Nov '09) 3 hr jil hoeseller 61
ptsd 3 hr jil hoeseller 2
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. 3 hr jil hoeseller 69
•••
•••

Alameda News Video

•••
•••

Alameda Jobs