Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Dr. Harper is nothing but a drug dealer, I cannot figure out how he is still practicing with the information I know, he prescribes opana, xanax, oxycontin, and (legal) speed. The problem is he will write scripts for schedule II narcotics to known addicts, young adults with no medical problems, and known drug dealers, he is not allowed to do surgery at Barberton hosp. Anymore because he almost killed 2 women, and he tried to do a hysterectomy on a patient he knew was pregnant, as a favor to her (totally unethical) it was stopped by the staff before it could take place. He takes $150 cash just to walk in the door for your drugs, he has his daughters as his staff, because anyone else who sees how he runs this drug ring would have turned him in along time ago. Please someone stop this man before anyone else dies and yes at least one patient I know died.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

concerned parent wrote:
Dr. Harper is nothing but a drug dealer, I cannot figure out how he is still practicing with the information I know, he prescribes opana, xanax, oxycontin, and (legal) speed. The problem is he will write scripts for schedule II narcotics to known addicts, young adults with no medical problems, and known drug dealers, he is not allowed to do surgery at Barberton hosp. Anymore because he almost killed 2 women, and he tried to do a hysterectomy on a patient he knew was pregnant, as a favor to her (totally unethical) it was stopped by the staff before it could take place. He takes $150 cash just to walk in the door for your drugs, he has his daughters as his staff, because anyone else who sees how he runs this drug ring would have turned him in along time ago. Please someone stop this man before anyone else dies and yes at least one patient I know died.
Anyone who goes to a doctor with the first name Adolph should beware. Unfortunately, by your post, you have probably given him hundreds of new patients. There's always a market for drug dealers and abortionists.
Tiredofitall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Dr. harper is a good doctor I dnt take pills not even.for a headache he delivered all my children with no problem... U both need to get some business awwww u all mad cause he hasnt gave u any huh PITIFUL THATS ALL IM GOIN TO SAY
StarryStarry

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Tiredofitall wrote:
Dr. harper is a good doctor I dnt take pills not even.for a headache he delivered all my children with no problem... U both need to get some business awwww u all mad cause he hasnt gave u any huh PITIFUL THATS ALL IM GOIN TO SAY
You are quite articulate and have a definite flair for expressing yourself. You and Adolph deserve each other.
The Original Realist

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

concerned parent wrote:
Those are awfully serious allegations. I'd hate to see anyone get hit with a lawsuit for libel.
Reality Check

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Tiredofitall wrote:
There isn't anyone he refuses to give pills , so you are totally wrong .
Reality Check

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

The Original Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are awfully serious allegations. I'd hate to see anyone get hit with a lawsuit for libel.
If that drug dealer ever tries to sue you for libel leeave a message , I have proof on the amount of pills that he gives my daughter , how he has her hooked , how many calls I have made to his piece of sh** daughters in his office BEGGING them to do a pill count and never let her have anymore , the other 12 people that I know that he has let come to him , and all on our medicaid dollars ... I will be your witness , he is a DRUG DEALER and his daughters are his accomplices. EVERY SINGLE CSB worker , JUVENNILE court worker and Adult Probation officer hates him and blames him for tearing 100's of families apart.
patti

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

Anyone who goes to a doctor with the first name Adolph should beware. Unfortunately, by your post, you have probably given him hundreds of new patients. There's always a market for drug dealers and abortionists.!!!!
----------I find this remark in itself very distubing.

also if you read the court papers , this young lady 100% totally lied and this lawsuit,which was immediatly dropped.
----------
Talk about a 100%, racial slur! This man has nooooo bad marks or comments from the amb. Every lawsuit against him has been dropped, by the over eager suers, whose cases have always been dropped.

Ms reality check, you sound as though you did a great job mothering!Put the blame where it belongs.

He also has only 1 daughter who works for him, his staff are all qualified in their fields.

He is a kind, harworking, caring doctor, if your child is a druggie, or yourself, put the blame where it belongs. Because to get medication from this fine doctor, many tests,etc must first be done.
Libel is an offense! Get your facts straight because to me you sound like 1 of the 100's of patients he refuses to see any longer and sound revengeful about it.
reality check

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

patti wrote:
Anyone who goes to a doctor with the first name Adolph should beware. Unfortunately, by your post, you have probably given him hundreds of new patients. There's always a market for drug dealers and abortionists.!!!!
----------I find this remark in itself very distubing.
also if you read the court papers , this young lady 100% totally lied and this lawsuit,which was immediatly dropped.
----------
Talk about a 100%, racial slur! This man has nooooo bad marks or comments from the amb. Every lawsuit against him has been dropped, by the over eager suers, whose cases have always been dropped.
Ms reality check, you sound as though you did a great job mothering!Put the blame where it belongs.
He also has only 1 daughter who works for him, his staff are all qualified in their fields.
He is a kind, harworking, caring doctor, if your child is a druggie, or yourself, put the blame where it belongs. Because to get medication from this fine doctor, many tests,etc must first be done.
Libel is an offense! Get your facts straight because to me you sound like 1 of the 100's of patients he refuses to see any longer and sound revengeful about it.
Patti
I agree the Adolph comment is out there. I did not see the racial comments yoy speak of.
But you need to check facts , I have them , I have them on paper , I have the papers from him , I have where he gave his personla cell to my daughter when she didnt come for 2 or 3 months , I have the pharmacy reports , and who prescribed 200 to 300 pills a month for a girl who weighed 125 lbs at her heaviest .Patti my daughter was very sick , but not with OB gyn stuff , not sure what she weighed at that exact time but she has never been over 125 and she is 5 foot even , he started THE VERY FIRST MONTH prscribed her 120 percocets , 120 xanax ( the strongest ones). My problem is not with him stop prescribing , my problem was he kept prescribing , I begged his Daughters I was told there was 2 , or the other Proffessionals in his office to stop, or to do pill counts , or to have her do all 8 pills and see how she was. In the office maybe the 13 or 14 times I called I only spoke to the idiots. Might I add that she suffered no injuries blah blah blah and he switched her from Percocets to OPANA's . I have the proof , say all you like , defend him and people like him is why our society is this way . Call the pharmacies in Summit County and act like you have a prescription from him , see if any will fill it , why would every pharmacy in Summit refuse to fill his prescriptions instead of make money ? ALL IS FACTS that you can check. Pray Patti that he dosent get ahold of someone in your family .....
reality check

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Attetion " Concerned Parent " if you get alerts I need to talk to you or send you the info for the medical board member I am working with , I have some names , but I need Overdoses and death names . You would not have to give the name to me , I could give you the number for your and thier privacy , I have passed on others from other websights , and facebook.Please please please help
unbiased

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

Dr. Harper is an excellent MD. When I went for uncontrollable pain he enlightened me to the horrors of opiate addiction and reccomended weight loss, excersise, and chiropractic sessions before resorting to meds as this should be a last ditch effort when nothing else works.when nothing else worked he prescribed ultram, hardly an abused narcotic for a degenerative back that is unbearable most of the time. If not for him I would be disabled using medicaid and more tax dollars.

Since: Dec 11

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

concerned parent wrote:
can you call me--doing news report on this guy

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Adolph Hitler Jr. MD?

Man, that just sounds like trouble.

Probably the one who prescribed Grump enditall.
Ninny

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Dr.Harper has killed 3 people in our family if you have infomation please share it you could save a life !
reality check

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Ninny please foward information on these deaths to Ohio State med board ,,,, THE one thatdoes complaints and licensing , not AMA , I sent them all info I could gather , but they need names and info.
Ohiodweller I would call you but you left no phone number.
Hippy on Call

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who goes to a doctor with the first name Adolph should beware.
...because??????????
suz

Tallmadge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite articulate and have a definite flair for expressing yourself. You and Adolph deserve each other.
really you dont think harper is a drug dealer? No pharmacy will take his scripts so stop giving him head for opana, and do yourself a favor get a job and quit milking off of everyone who pays for your medicaid. Trash
melissa

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Adolph Harper is a fine doctor. A doctor doesn't make an addict, an addict makes his or her self. If doctor Harper has any 1 downfall its caring to much about his patients.yes he will make sure that his patients are comfortable. He also follows up any period that you may have been prescribed opiates with a full medical detox.the patients that lost their lives obviously didn't take their medication as directed. Doctor Harper's whole life has been dedicated. 2 helping others. He's a good doctor and a family man. A great husband, father, brother and friend. Back off!!!!
icebug

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

melissa wrote:
Adolph Harper is a fine doctor. A doctor doesn't make an addict, an addict makes his or her self. If doctor Harper has any 1 downfall its caring to much about his patients.yes he will make sure that his patients are comfortable. He also follows up any period that you may have been prescribed opiates with a full medical detox.the patients that lost their lives obviously didn't take their medication as directed. Doctor Harper's whole life has been dedicated. 2 helping others. He's a good doctor and a family man. A great husband, father, brother and friend. Back off!!!!
I agree with you. A doctor does not make an addict. The accountability should be with the patient.

“Oh no.”

Since: Jul 09

A nice quiet room with padding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

melissa wrote:
Ummmmm, doesn't the fact that he sends his patients to detox/rehab after his treatment kind of send up a red flag to anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Buehller?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 30,257
Kennel at homeless facility keeps pets, familie... 19 hr Homeless Wino Pete 2
Review: PRO-FLO Sewer And Drain 19 hr Wong Dong Fong 2
Crisis of Truth Chgo Thugs at work 19 hr Patriot 2
Debate: Marijuana - Akron, OH (Aug '10) 20 hr Mayors son 146
99-year-old runner sets world record in 100-met... Thu Wong Dong Fong 3
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188

Search the Akron Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Akron Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Akron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••