Justin Ruben and the War on Women

Posted in the Akron Forum

Truth Is

Broadview Heights, OH

#1 May 8, 2012
This as$hat from MoveOn has his rear handed to him on a hubcap by none other than Anderson Cooper.

---

COOPER: President Obama himself agreed to take money out. His budget, in fact, for 2013 specifies taking billions of dollars out for this. But you don’t say he’s targeting women, do you? I haven’t heard MoveOn.org say President Obama is targeting women’s health, that the Democrats are targeting women’s health five months ago. Now it’s Republicans targeting women’s health because they are wanting to do it.

RUBEN: You know, the fact is you have — we have millions of –
(CROSSTALK)

COOPER: So when –

RUBEN:— MoveOn members who benefit from programs –

COOPER: So when President Obama –

RUBEN: Rely on these programs —

COOPER: Wanted to –

RUBEN: We fight president — we’ve fought President Obama all the time.

COOPER: So — so where’s your ad for — where’s your ad saying President Obama is targeting women?

RUBEN: We’ve run ads against President Obama. But the fact is if you want to look at who is consistently targeting women, who is — you know, who’s the party that’s trying to eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood, who is the party that has consistently been trying to cut funding for cervical cancer and Pap smears? That’s the Republicans.
And we’re going to call that out. And of course they’re going to try to dodge and get away from that. But the fact is, it’s true. There are over $200 million of 2013 funding that they are zeroing out.

COOPER: And Obama’s 2013 budget when –

RUBEN: And the bottom line is this is — we shouldn’t be having this conversation. Why are we having a conversation — look, you have student loan rates –

COOPER: Because my job is to report on facts. Not to meet your agenda. And when President Obama suggests in his 2012 budget cutting billions of dollars from this, I don’t see a MoveOn.org ad saying President Obama is attacking women. You only seem to be targeting Republicans because that meets your political agenda.

RUBEN: I just — I just don’t think that’s true. I mean look –

COOPER: So when President Obama wants to cut money from this, that’s not targeting women?

RUBEN: President Obama wants to — look, was it a problem –

COOPER: Yes or no? Does that target women when President Obama wants to take billions of dollars out of this?

RUBEN: When President Obama is taking billions of dollars out of this, that’s wrong and will have a disproportionate effect on women.

COOPER: So he’s targeting women.

-----

Obama leads the "war on women," people. The "Republican war on women" is a myth. Don't be deceived by liars and useful idiots like Ruben.
Do em Young

Cleveland, OH

#2 May 8, 2012
YES! By all means support those cultist from salt lake!.....Let "them" arrange your marriage (at age 13) and let "them" introduce you to polygamy!!!
Chester pee wee tyree

Massillon, OH

#3 May 8, 2012
Do em Young wrote:
YES! By all means support those cultist from salt lake!.....Let "them" arrange your marriage (at age 13) and let "them" introduce you to polygamy!!!
No More Posting Tyree PeeWee until you get your mind right........
StarryStarry

Cancún, Mexico

#4 May 8, 2012
Do em Young wrote:
Obama's father was a raving alcoholic polygamist, no?
Do em Young

Cleveland, OH

#5 May 8, 2012
and WHAT did your daddy do?
Truth Is

Shippingport, PA

#6 May 9, 2012
Do em Young wrote:
and WHAT did your daddy do?
Idiot Tactic #7 - when presented with truth, change the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maggie Fuller gone from WNIR? (Apr '10) 15 hr forever a Howie fan 18
Hey Mikie! DON'T YOU WANT THEM TO BE YOUR NEIGH... Fri Bill Cosby 2
Ohio.com - Where to complain (Aug '07) Fri Bill Cosby 211
COMING TO A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU , mikie! Nov 19 Undercover Brother 2
Obama Proclamation Nov 19 Undercover Brother 4
Keystone XL GOES DOWN IN FLAMES! Nov 19 Undercover Brother 4
OBAMMY WILL PROBABLY BE Canonized….. Nov 19 Homeless Wino Pete 2
Akron Dating
Find my Match

Akron People Search