18-Year-Old Gets 5 Years In Prison In Spring Valley Attack

Apr 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

An 18-year-old from Ramapo has been sentence to five years in state prison for a 2011 attack in which two victims were beaten with a metal object and a rock, according to Rockland County District Attorney Thomas Zugibe Anthony Heim of 33 Catamount Drive, Ramapo, was also orded by Rockland County Court Judge William K. Nelson to serve five years on ... (more)

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2012
D-webb aka jae rock

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Listen I wanna just let the world know If he was Black he would of got 10 years or better easy nd that's a Fact!!!!
No Race Card

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

D-webb aka jae rock wrote:
Listen I wanna just let the world know If he was Black he would of got 10 years or better easy nd that's a Fact!!!!
D-Webb you must be racist against Whites aren't you. How pathetic you are. You and all like you who keep perpetuating racial lines and not embracing other colors is why this country can never escape it's past. Grow up you pathetic racist moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Airmont Discussions

Search the Airmont Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
Massive search underway for New City teen Jorge... Jul 21 bensleys thoughts 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Review: Moonlight Pediatrics (Jul '11) Jul 15 avoid this place 7
COMRAD De Blasio has got to go ! Jul 4 Wyatt 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Airmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Airmont People Search