New Children's story to bring families together

By Kristin Smith Today Publications The Putz Family in DeJaVille' is a children's story that may be hitting TV screens soon, and bookshelves even sooner, mainly illustrated by San Tan Valley resident Lynne Loss. Full Story
RobinLee Kreitzer

Covina, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Lynne & myself RobinLee have worked on this project together
for three years this March. We would like to acknowledge
that NancyJo Blake is the Co-Author & RobinLee's sister. And also that Rae Helton & Josh Megyeri assisted Lynne in creating the character's & pets. We are all looking very much forward to sharing them with all of you! There's never been anything like The Putz Family In DeJaVille "Mother Putz Moves In" We've had a few delays along the way but they're worth waiting for. There will be updates on the book release date coming soon. It's any time now!
Davis-Cheney Art Gallery

Queen Creek, AZ

#2 Feb 29, 2012
Artist and owner Lynne Loss of Davis-Cheney Art Gallery attended Colorado Springs High School, while her father worked as an engineer to help build and construct the Air Force Academy.
The family then moved to New Mexico where she met and married an Air Force Cadet. Lynne Loss together with two other staff artists did all the illustrations for "The Putz Family in DeJaVille book series" one of whom is Josh Megyeri who grew up in the Colorado Springs area and now attends the University of Colorado Springs. He did the illustrations of the pets in the series. The first book in the series is called "Mother Putz Moves In" and will be available in about two weeks. You can purchase the books through Amazon, and Barnes and Nobel and will also be available in a digital form It took over a year for my staff and i to create these characters set in the 1950's and 1960's. We are very honored to have this opportunity to bring these books for the public to enjoy. Also, it is a great honor to be able to pass this book along to all the great men and women and their familys who serve this great country of ours.

Thank you,

Lynne Loss
DAVIS-CHENEY ART GALLERY

Queen Creek, AZ

#3 Mar 4, 2012
You may now purchase The Putz Familin DeJaVille first book series "Mother Putz move In " on line at
AUTHORHOUSEBOOKS.COM price IS $14.99. thank you every one for your patients in getting ghis book ready for everyone to enjoy . Thanks again !
DAVIS-CHENEY ART GALLERY

Queen Creek, AZ

#4 Mar 4, 2012
This new book series may be purchased online at Author House books for $14.99 or Amazon for $19.99.
Thank you for your understanding.
DAVIS-CHENEY ART GALLERY

Queen Creek, AZ

#5 Apr 7, 2012
www.authorhousebooks.com to order. Alson on Amazon, Borders , Barnes and Nobel. Web site www.dejaville.com to see the characters move and voices. Voice over artist RobinLee Kreitzer.
Also try Google search for more information.

Thank you and hope you all enjoy this new book series. God Bless you all and God Bless America.
DAVIS-CHENEY ART GALLERY

Queen Creek, AZ

#6 Apr 28, 2012
The web site for the new Childrens Book Series
Is www.dejaville.com (Please Google) you may see the characters of the book in motion and also here their voices. Great book series. Second book should be out soon please watch for it .

You may also check out the Illustrator of this Childrens book series web site and purchase cards and art and information about the illustrator at www.davischeneyartgallery.com
Thank you all for your service and God Bless America in God do we Trust.
Lynne Loss ARTIST

Queen Creek, AZ

#7 Jul 1, 2012
I attended High School in Colorado Springs during the time of the Construction of the Air Force Academy . My Father was an engineer and was there with 7 other men working on the Building's. I have left a piece of my Heart there in Colorado Springs . I have been tracking the Fires and am Sadden . One thing I do would like to say is:
Kathrine Lee Bates sat at the base of Pikes Peak and wrote the words for AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL ! Colorado will recover it's beauty 3 fold. GOD BLESS you all !

Artist Illustrator : "The Putz Family in DeJaVille"
Davis-Cheney Art Gallery
Wife of an Air Force Cadet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Air Force Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colorado springs adult jobs (Mar '10) 15 hr James 4
Williams Canyon? Sep 12 Polly 06 Toes 1
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Coloradan makes the top 12 of "America's Got Ta... Sep 10 Geri Colson 1
Jaden Morgan Sep 3 Wondering 1
Debate: Marijuana - Manitou Springs, CO (Aug '10) Aug '14 Dustin 17
10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening B... Aug '14 Rev 1

Air Force Academy Jobs

Air Force Academy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Air Force Academy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Air Force Academy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]