Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Provocateur

Denver, CO

#11397 Aug 7, 2012
Hop-along wrote:
<quoted text>What if You don't have legs, or knees?
Just Hop-along.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#11398 Aug 7, 2012
Not enough huffing has been going on tonight, there still able to pester people on the topic.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#11400 Aug 7, 2012
Meow, that sounded strange.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#11401 Aug 8, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Scientists invent 'cannabis without the high'
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/scientists-invent-ca...
...Proof that there is no medical reason for marijuana.
Medical marijuana is a bigtime scam.
All you have proved is how stupid and uneducated you are.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#11402 Aug 8, 2012
I guess there's not much happening today August 08, 2012, just the normal low brow posters posting again.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11403 Aug 9, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
the federal government does not have the power to prohibit anything.
if you think they do,
point out exactly where the constitution gives the feds the power.
hint,
why... did it require an amendment to the constitution to prohibit alcohol ?
what changed ?
answer NOTHING
go ahead, point out where the constitution gives the fed that power
until then STFU
its a "states rights" issue
I would say that it is an individual right issue. I don't think a government or a state has any authority to issue what I can ingest, drink or smoke. Prohibition is only a mafia strategy to prevent real competitions between products, and to sell nasty substances to the kids without control or regulation. Prohibitionists should be judged in court.
Ender-s Game

San Diego, CA

#11404 Aug 9, 2012
I don't smoke the stuff, but I know it's everywhere. Although I would say, yes, to legalize it in order to place some sanitary restrictions on the plant, I would also add taxes, like cigarettes, to the distribution of it. Cigarettes and marijuana users should then be placed on a higher risk health insurance category and pay a premium from their own pocket, since they smoke on their own accord. problem fixed. But this will never fly in politics because you have to bribe politicians to show up to work and bribe them again to do their job. Sad times....

Maybe They'll cut the school budget to cover for some other state expenses. That always seem to work.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#11405 Aug 9, 2012
It's only adds up to, a dull tool play off.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11406 Aug 9, 2012
Bull Durham wrote:
Marijuana has been shown to cure some cancers and inhibit growth in others, actually marijuana (THC) can cure many many ailments but big pharmaceutical companies don't want us to know that so they lobby our lawmakers and reap the rewards from their side effect laden, man made drugs.
So are you in favor of Pharmacy's dispensing the THC in safe non smoking pill form? And to only those that have a real medical need.?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11407 Aug 9, 2012
Ender-s Game wrote:
I don't smoke the stuff, but I know it's everywhere. Although I would say, yes, to legalize it in order to place some sanitary restrictions on the plant, I would also add taxes, like cigarettes, to the distribution of it. Cigarettes and marijuana users should then be placed on a higher risk health insurance category and pay a premium from their own pocket, since they smoke on their own accord. problem fixed. But this will never fly in politics because you have to bribe politicians to show up to work and bribe them again to do their job. Sad times....
Maybe They'll cut the school budget to cover for some other state expenses. That always seem to work.
I agree, however, for those that smoke Cigarettes, they have to buy it at the stores, nobody on the street is selling it. For pot, it will always be cheaper to buy it on the streets then retail. And it grows everywhere, easy to process.
Herbs4Life

Santa Ana, CA

#11408 Aug 9, 2012
I come to realization that this thread will go on forever. Hopeful that herbs will too for its gift that it gives to us is truly amazing. Just let it go. If you do it, do it, if not let it go. People are way to caught up on this topic, just move on.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11409 Aug 9, 2012
Herbs4Life wrote:
I come to realization that this thread will go on forever. Hopeful that herbs will too for its gift that it gives to us is truly amazing. Just let it go. If you do it, do it, if not let it go. People are way to caught up on this topic, just move on.
Not all Herbs are good for you.
PhD bud inhaler

United States

#11410 Aug 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Herbs are good for you.
Yes. My neighbor Herb Rankinstien, the crooked bast*rd.
Spike

Covina, CA

#11411 Aug 9, 2012
A phd in urineology that one will go with pipes!

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#11412 Aug 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So are you in favor of Pharmacy's dispensing the THC in safe non smoking pill form? And to only those that have a real medical need.?
Sure, I have no problem with that if it is done right. Would it be wrong for me to expect my government to allow me to grow my own herb and take care of myself? I think not since there is documented evidence of that going back 10,000 years.

They have it in pill form already but it is hard to get the needed dosage right or at least that is what I have read. Smoking it may very well not be the best way to introduce the THC into the bloodstream because burning leaf matter does contain carcinogens but recent research notes that certain cancer fighting canibinoids found in marijuana can stop that in its tracks.

Cancer runs in my family and my sister and I are all thats left. She is dealing with cancer right now and I have never been diagnosed with any form of it. I have smoked marijuana since 1969, I am now 62 years old and no longer abuse it as I did in my younger years. I am a responsible citizen and well respected in my community. I guess I am like Montel Williams and will smoke it till the day I die because it helps my medical condition. Its my God given right as an inhabitant of this planet to use any herb I choose.

Now I will ask you a question. Do you know why marijuana is illegal?

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#11413 Aug 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, however, for those that smoke Cigarettes, they have to buy it at the stores, nobody on the street is selling it. For pot, it will always be cheaper to buy it on the streets then retail. And it grows everywhere, easy to process.
I have bought black market cigarettes before and off the street because they were cheaper. A pack now costs $11 in New York and you hear of smuggglers bringing in cheaper ones all the time thats why each state has a tax stamp on it.

They will never control marijuana unless the price is low enough that a fast buck can't be made. The best part would be that there won't be any coming across the Mexican border if the prices are low.

I doubt that it will ever be done right so there will always be someone wanting to make easy money, its the same here where I live because alcohol is not allowed so bootleggers thrive.
Spike

Covina, CA

#11414 Aug 9, 2012
NO DRAMA, is need here.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11415 Aug 9, 2012
Here in the emerald triangle we attract people from all over the world to grow & sell weed on the black market. These are people who have no respect for law. They teach the next generation that crime pays & that if they are caught breaking the law they will receive a slap on the wrist that is not worth finding honest work.

People think that there is gobs of cash in the homes here because many of the growers keep large sums of $$ laying around which makes a tempting target for would be thieves.

Everyday I am approached by a young able man or woman in hippie clothes asking for a handout. They must be on their first crop and need to beg until harvest.

Cant wait til it is federally legal. We can go through our economic slump until the welfare dries up & then maybe attract some legitimate industry with hardworking families to go along with it after the sluggards leave or die off.
Spike

Covina, CA

#11416 Aug 9, 2012
Another LieBO?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11418 Aug 10, 2012
Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I have no problem with that if it is done right. Would it be wrong for me to expect my government to allow me to grow my own herb and take care of myself? I think not since there is documented evidence of that going back 10,000 years.
They have it in pill form already but it is hard to get the needed dosage right or at least that is what I have read. Smoking it may very well not be the best way to introduce the THC into the bloodstream because burning leaf matter does contain carcinogens but recent research notes that certain cancer fighting canibinoids found in marijuana can stop that in its tracks.
Cancer runs in my family and my sister and I are all thats left. She is dealing with cancer right now and I have never been diagnosed with any form of it. I have smoked marijuana since 1969, I am now 62 years old and no longer abuse it as I did in my younger years. I am a responsible citizen and well respected in my community. I guess I am like Montel Williams and will smoke it till the day I die because it helps my medical condition. Its my God given right as an inhabitant of this planet to use any herb I choose.
Now I will ask you a question. Do you know why marijuana is illegal?
yeah. it's because it makes those who smoke it illogical, and prone to disobeying the law.

you only have to read some of the responses pushed by these drug addicts on this thread to realize that.

you want more confirmation about how drugs make people stupid?

look at what pelosi said... quote, "approve the law, we can read the terms later."

or how about obama.. quote, "you didn't make the money, WE made it for you."

not to be one sided... bush said that nafta and cafta would bring money and jobs to america....did it?

let's not forget that idiot, barney frank.. quote, "why not give the illegals mortgages, it's only a matter of time before they become citizens."

ross perot had it all right.. "the sucking sound" DID happen.

it is still happening. and I believe it is because of all the cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid politicians on capitol hill can't understand that the so called "free trade agreements" are not working. duh.

outsource jobs when we have 10+ percent unemployment? brain dead anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agoura Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) 2 hr Swedenforever 23
ashlee carrera (williams) Fri longlostfriend 1
Elliot Rodgers Viral Superstar Nov 18 thought 23
Review: Towing In Calabasas Nov 17 AnnaL 2
Remembering "Bill Michalski" formerly of West H... (Oct '06) Nov 14 Todd 7
Review: American West Appliance Repair (May '11) Nov 13 Frank 10
Bill Maher keynote address at Cal challenged by... Nov 12 Chiclets 9

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 22 at 1:15PM PST

Agoura Hills News Video

Agoura Hills Dating
Find my Match

Agoura Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Agoura Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Agoura Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:20 am PST