Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#678477 Jul 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
rather not say
Too embarassed.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#678478 Jul 5, 2012
Before I go.

Iran threatening the United States is like a Volkswagen 'Bug' playing chicken with a semi. A loud noise and then no more 'bug'.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#678479 Jul 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, Jane has a crush on me, of course so does Peppy but that's neither here nor there.
Whew. Thanks for restoring my faith in left wingers.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#678480 Jul 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Chicken. If you take the test you would see nothing changed as relates to the SC decision.
10 questions about a 2000+ page bill says what about those that take it?

Btw, got that link last week in an email. You lefties need to get with the times.
JEBisaDumbAss

Alto, NM

#678481 Jul 5, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily? Is that you?
No

But you have to admit If we executed everyone in the world with an IQ of less than say 110 we would be much better off.

we would have a much lower population.
that would be good

The people we consider stupid would have IQ around 110 !

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#678482 Jul 5, 2012
" Much bigger than the mandate itself are the insurance exchanges that will administer $681 billion in subsidies over 10 years, which will require a lot of new federal workers at the IRS and health department."

Can anyone say "fraud and waste"?

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#678483 Jul 5, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
The implication that only people who think like you or agree with you and your ideologies are right is the epitome of ignorance.
People are certainly welcome to their own opinions. Just like you are.

I just wish you based on on the facts once in a while.

New Oxford, PA

#678484 Jul 5, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Acorn-Chicago, Demorats- Milwaukee, both stuff the ballot boxes. Marquette students gleefully told Milwaukee Journal newspaper reporters they did.. It was all over the news. Contact WISN-TV or WISN Radio in Milwaukee? Gee Whiz, look it up you own self, for a change. We're sure they still have the tapes.
This had to nothing to do with ACORN. It had nothing to do with anything a voter ID would prevent.
JEBisaDumbAss

Alto, NM

#678485 Jul 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ones who won't participate will say it's a secret communist black panther plot to infiltrate their psyches and implant visions of strawberry fields forever and give up their guns and cancel their nra memberships and cause them to volunteer to paint a house for habitat for humanity, or something....
maybe we should get a third party to register all of us and administer a IQ Test...

The results could get posted here and we would all really Know who the Dumbasses on here really are..

Then we could be given quotas of how much we are allowed to post here based on intelligence

This would be really advantageous, it would cut out a lrage amount of the useless bullshit posted on here by many of you

and allow the rest of us to have more posts and a more intelligent debate
carol

Windermere, FL

#678486 Jul 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Anything they passed and he signed they all share equal blame.
It's like someone else said:

Reagan submitted budgets to the House all the time which cut spending and could have created surpluses as opposed to large deficits, but they (house democrats) considered every proposed budget by their president as "dead on arrival" so how much good do you think him constantly vetoing every budget would do?

But I will agree with you that all democrats and some republicans in Congress share equal blame.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#678487 Jul 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother. No contexts. No source. Just you're word when you'll believe anything.
That so? I'll tell you what. Type in Romney Flip Flops, see what you get. Here's my first hit..........

http://www.businessinsider.com/14-bald-faced-...

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mitt-romneys-t...

Mitt Romney's Top 5 Contradicting Comments

That's just for starters.

Or look em up one by one. Matters not to me. There's hundreds of em. Have at it.
Lol..You describe yourself perfectly with "when you'll believe anything". Your predilection for gullibility is pretty astonishing.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#678488 Jul 5, 2012
PDupont wrote:
<quoted text>
Well moron, to vote you have to go to a government office and produce proof that you’re eligible. If someone is in the country illegally then the last place their going to go is a government office.
You’re a complete idiot and liar Fred; you always have been and always will be.
I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgment on others. Methods of registering to vote differ depending on where a person lives.

I've already pointed out that for almost every state people can register to vote online, all they need is a state drivers license, and all the proof of eligibility required is checking the box claiming the registrant is a citizen.

http://registertovote.org/index.html... **General

In MA for instance; the state law says a individual must appear in person to complete the voter registration process that same requirement is not common to all states.

Sometimes all you have to do is write in a SSN or DL number, sometimes not even that:
CA Online Voter Registration wrote:
Simply step through the screens and fill in the information requested on the form. Then print it, sign it, and mail it directly to the county elections office address that is pre-printed on the form. If you have any questions, you may contact the Elections Division at elections@sos.ca.gov or (800) 345-8683.
http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr....
FL Online Voter Registration wrote:
4.Sign your application. The application requires an original signature because you are swearing or affirming to an oath.
5.Place the application in an envelope with a first class stamp.
6.Mail the application to your county Supervisor of Elections. You may also opt to mail or hand deliver the application to any Supervisor of Elections’ office in the state, a driver’s license office, a voter registration agency including an armed forces recruitment office, public library, or the Division of Elections.
http://election.dos.state.fl.us/voter-registr...
JEBisaDumbAss

Alto, NM

#678489 Jul 5, 2012
i think better to kill each and every one of them
JEBisaDumbAss

Alto, NM

#678490 Jul 5, 2012
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgment on others. Methods of registering to vote differ depending on where a person lives.
I've already pointed out that for almost every state people can register to vote online, all they need is a state drivers license, and all the proof of eligibility required is checking the box claiming the registrant is a citizen.
http://registertovote.org/index.html... **General
In MA for instance; the state law says a individual must appear in person to complete the voter registration process that same requirement is not common to all states.
Sometimes all you have to do is write in a SSN or DL number, sometimes not even that:
<quoted text>
http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr....
<quoted text>
http://election.dos.state.fl.us/voter-registr...
And there are several states that Issue Drivers Licenses to Illegal Aliens

Once they get the license they move to another state
and they can use that license to register to vote, or they can use that license to get a license in that new state

they have just bypassed that states law which does not allow driver licenses for illegals..

Now the Illegal Alien appears fully legal ,
after all the dude has a driver license from a state that does not issue them to illegal aliens so he must be a legal citizen right ?

the best way around this whole issue is to deport the 10-30 million illegal aliens that are here now,
and then seal the border
and protect it with deadly force

Then we would not have to worry about Illegal aliens voting

What Kind Of A Dumb ass state issues driver licenses to Illegal Aliens anyway?

what kind of Dumbass federal government does not enforce its Immigration LAws ?

What Kind of Dumbass country does not protect its sovereignty?
JEBisaDumbAss

Alto, NM

#678491 Jul 5, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
That so? I'll tell you what. Type in Romney Flip Flops, see what you get. Here's my first hit..........
http://www.businessinsider.com/14-bald-faced-...
14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mitt-romneys-t...
Mitt Romney's Top 5 Contradicting Comments
That's just for starters.
Or look em up one by one. Matters not to me. There's hundreds of em. Have at it.
Lol..You describe yourself perfectly with "when you'll believe anything". Your predilection for gullibility is pretty astonishing.
Hey Jipperz what does "Bald-Faced' mean, is that some one that shaves ?

is it maybe someone who is bald and also has a face ?

just what does that mean?

oh and how is your dog doing after surgery ?
(next time use Lube)

New Oxford, PA

#678492 Jul 5, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
"Requirements"? How does this suppress votes? Are you saying these people are somehow incapable of obtaining a photo ID?
You just keep proving your ignorance.

Voter suppression is any action that reduces the number of people voting. It does not matter if some can't get to the photo ID center, if they can't afford to get the needed documentation, if they don't know they have to get one or if they just decide it isn't worth the effort.

Fewer people will vote.

Since those without a photo ID are disproportionately poor or minority, the net result is fewer votes for Democrat candidates.

The Republicans know all of this. This is why nearly every vote photo ID initiative is by Republicans.

Here is PA the cheating Republicans rushed to pass the law but certainly aren't rushing to make sure the general public knows what to do.

750,000 voters in PA. About 9% do not have a photo ID. 18% in Philadelphia.

Republicans are cheaters. They trash the very building block of this country to try to win elections.

Just how pitiful is that.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#678493 Jul 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another pretend "independent". You know a Republican too embarrassed to admit they supported & voted for Bush.
Its Obama's fault because he didn't fix the complete Bush clusterf*ck Bush fast enough.
Actually I supported and voted for Obama in 2008, because even though he was an unknown - because the last four years of President Bush's administration was seriously failing and McCain seemed to be promising more of the same.

For about the first two years of President Obama's administration he had a bullet-proof Democrat majority in both houses of Congress, he could have done anything he wanted to reverse the former administration's policies - or implement his own, to effect the economy... and what did we get instead?

Health care reform.

Yet Obama supporters continue to claim: "It's Bush's fault", which it might have been... But the plane and simple truth is; President Obama, nor the Democrat majority, did little or nothing to change those Bush administration policies Democrats continue to complain about.

After all if those policies were addressed and changed, there would be even less doubt where the actual blame lies.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#678494 Jul 5, 2012
JEBisaDumbAss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jipperz what does "Bald-Faced' mean, is that some one that shaves ?
is it maybe someone who is bald and also has a face ?
just what does that mean?
oh and how is your dog doing after surgery ?
(next time use Lube)
If I wanted discourse with a pre-pubescent punk I'd hit the park across the street from where I live. Go troll someone else jerkoff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buh Bye Barack

Taipei, Taiwan

#678497 Jul 5, 2012
Media finally digging into “Obama’s” phony back-story!

“Obama’s”* own self-told history is a pack of lies.

What a surprise…

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/04/ob...

*(or whatever his real name is)
Buh Bye Barack

Taipei, Taiwan

#678498 Jul 5, 2012
“Obama’s”* bogus social security # challenged in court!

Another “Obama”* fabrication exposed!

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obamas-social-secu...

*(or whatever his real name turns out to be)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 12-26 43 min RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 49 min RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,094
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 51,287
Addison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web