Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
frank

Oakland, CA

#678532 Jul 5, 2012
Mr America wrote:
Things to remember about President Obama
Before he was POUTS, when he was a member of the senate he mostly didnít show up and when he did he always voted present.
The White police officer acted stupidly
He was against gays before he was for gays
His Muslim views
He visited all 57 states
He failed to toast the Queen of England correctly
He is a far leftist put through school by the family of Bill Ayers
He has a Maryland social security # even though he supposedly was born in Hawaii
He has always been involved with Radical Marxists and Chicago corruption
His wife hates America
Obama believes our Constitution is a flawed document
How moronic, I'm sure it makes you feel like a big man spreading gossip. innuendo and half-truths, document the crap!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#678533 Jul 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving your ignorance.
Voter suppression is any action that reduces the number of people voting. It does not matter if some can't get to the photo ID center, if they can't afford to get the needed documentation, if they don't know they have to get one or if they just decide it isn't worth the effort.
Fewer people will vote.
Since those without a photo ID are disproportionately poor or minority, the net result is fewer votes for Democrat candidates.
The Republicans know all of this. This is why nearly every vote photo ID initiative is by Republicans.
Here is PA the cheating Republicans rushed to pass the law but certainly aren't rushing to make sure the general public knows what to do.
750,000 voters in PA. About 9% do not have a photo ID. 18% in Philadelphia.
Republicans are cheaters. They trash the very building block of this country to try to win elections.
Just how pitiful is that.
Any action? So then you would agree that standing out front of a polling place in para-military type clothing holding a weapon would be voter suppression.
Common Sense

United States

#678534 Jul 5, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It sure would have, Marquette students bragged about going into poling stations and voting numerous times. Voter ID would have prevented it.
would have, could have,should have, you lose again.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#678535 Jul 5, 2012
MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than you pissin' into your rice 'n Beans!
Why don't and loony lefties call out this racist?
mr owl

Blanchard, OK

#678536 Jul 5, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text> that was because texas was violating the constitution of that state by denying humberto the right to appeal, republicans are very famous in violating the constitution , and the rights of citizens and minorities, their days are counted as a new generation of millions of minority elegible voters are on the way in the near future.
So an illegal aliens law breaking is more important than a brutalized va j j?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#678537 Jul 5, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot that nasty buck tooth mouth of yours off about your $13k a month income dip$h!t!
All my bird friends love that one...
Don't forget, mr owl, mixedupliar6663 wants to be a ceo in his 50s.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#678538 Jul 5, 2012
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Where President Obama never 'flip-flops', his opinions and statements merely "evolve"Ö
Riiiiiigght ~

"Politifact" reviews politicians' statements of politicians. Ratings of "half true," "mostly false" or "false" when a statement is incorrect or misleading to various degrees. But when Politifact encounters major hot air, "pants on fire" indicates strong inklings of an outright lie.

Politifact has rated Obama 365 times, with five "pants on fire." Romney has been scored only 122 times, but already has compiled 13 "pants on fire." Romney's ratio of lies is nearly eight times higher.

This isn't my opinion, it's simply the score. Disappointed readers shouldn't blame the scorekeeper, but perhaps they should reconsider their support for Romney if he can't stop setting his trousers ablaze.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-lies-obamas-immi...
mr owl

Blanchard, OK

#678540 Jul 5, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text> we'll see, wishful thinking never goes out of style.
No,
I flew down and spoke with him personally! Owls like me have seen dum*$$ supporters of liberal policies for eons!

The Social Sciences are my road map...not wishful thinking....

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#678541 Jul 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
" Much bigger than the mandate itself are the insurance exchanges that will administer $681 billion in subsidies over 10 years, which will require a lot of new federal workers at the IRS and health department."
Can anyone say "fraud and waste"?
This is a massive tax and a new power the fed has granted itself.

If a person buys a home, they pay property taxes.

If a person smokes, they pay taxes on the tobacco.

If a person drives, they pay taxes on gas and registration/license.

This TAX taxes the person for NOT doing something.

For NOT buying a product of service.

This kind of sick thinking is why Nobel prizes are handed out to someone for what they "Might accomplish"
JEB_is_a_Dumbass

Alto, NM

#678542 Jul 5, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text> that was because texas was violating the constitution of that state by denying humberto the right to appeal, republicans are very famous in violating the constitution , and the rights of citizens and minorities, their days are counted as a new generation of millions of minority elegible voters are on the way in the near future.
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he meant that
"their days are counted as a new generation of millions of minority elegible voters are on the way in the near future. "

A new generation of Minorites will be rapiing and killing americans brutally in their "rweconquista" of America

many of these filthy wetback scum liek "commonsensde" have said similar traitorus things

we know he is a piece of shit, to support someone like humbeto leal

he is a traitor toAmerica just like Obama, they choose Criminal Illegal Rapists and Murders over law abiding American Citizens
JEB_is_a_Dumbass

Alto, NM

#678543 Jul 5, 2012
It is Alright, he has made it clear he is for the criminal invasion of our country by illegal aliens, He lends them his full support, he is completely behind them. This means he also fully support all the crimes they commit here. liek all the rapes murders and robberies
they are responsible for about 20-25% of all crime in America yet the account for about 5% of the US population...

{that sort of shoots down his assertion they are just honest hard workers who want to feed their families}

So that makes him a Traitor to America - perhaps we should classify him as an enemy combatant ?

either way he has shown his support for them and their crimes, including the recent rape of a one month old American girl!

he might as well have held her little legs apart while the wetback fucked that child to death

https://www.immigration911.org/news/2012/01/i ...
http://www.examiner.com/article/one-month-old ...
http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2012/01/07/new ...
JEB

United States

#678544 Jul 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2007 & 2008, there were 49 Democrat Senators & 49 Republicans & two Independents (one who rode in McCain's back pocket). Cheney had the tie breaker & Bush had a veto. What policies could they change? And aren't you making the "its the Democrat's fault for not stopping the Republicans" argument?
The Democrats held a "bullet proof" Congress for maybe 4 months.
They passed the stimulus bill before they started on healthcare.
The recession, housing collapse, near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars all in place when Obama walked in the door.
Obama ended the growing trend of job losses & turned a shrinking economy into a growing one. The financial meltdown was prevented. Auto Industry saved. Troops are out of Iraq. Exit scheduled in Afghanistan.
All despite the force of Republicans in Congress who tried their best to make sure none of that happened.
Cheney was not happy over;

Sources close to Cheney told us the former vice president repeatedly pressed Bush to pardon Libby, arguing his ex-chief of staff and longtime alter ego deserved a full exoneration - even though Bush had already kept Libby out of jail by commuting his 30-month prison sentence.
JEB

United States

#678545 Jul 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad knew who we were for a long time. Whether he still did in his advanced stage, we'll never know.
My mom, oddly enough, was always overjoyed to see us but didn't recognize us as adults. When my sister and I would tell her who we were, she'd know our names but still thought of us as children in her mind.
Carol,
Tough when they don't know who your are. In last stage knew the family but other problem fatal.
People need to hang tough
Common Sense

El Monte, CA

#678546 Jul 5, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
we all are entitled to have an appeal in a particular case, depending on how many times it has been apealed, just like a traffic ticket we have the right to dispute it and we are not guilty of any wrong doing until proved otherwise,, how many innocent people have been put to death in our prisons? Do you realize how many times the system had failed in favor of criminals and non criminals? A lot of real murderers are free, and a lot of innocent people are in prison as we speak, give the criminal or the innocent a chance to have his voice heard and present evidence through an appeal.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#678547 Jul 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
Seriously, are their any intelligent, well informed rightwingers? Or is that an oxymoron?
No.

Stupid is the first qualifier.
mr owl

Blanchard, OK

#678548 Jul 5, 2012
JEB_is_a_Dumbass wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he meant that
"their days are counted as a new generation of millions of minority elegible voters are on the way in the near future. "
A new generation of Minorites will be rapiing and killing americans brutally in their "rweconquista" of America
many of these filthy wetback scum liek "commonsensde" have said similar traitorus things
we know he is a piece of shit, to support someone like humbeto leal
he is a traitor toAmerica just like Obama, they choose Criminal Illegal Rapists and Murders over law abiding American Citizens
Commom sense is not so common in the world of Liberals

Location hidden

#678549 Jul 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree.
Enjoy your trip General Sherman, don't forget to telegraph the president when you reach Savannah.
Does this swath of total destruction make my ass look fat?

Location hidden

#678550 Jul 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Grampy refuses to enter the 21st century
He was just getting used to the 20th what with all them uppity colored folks sittin' where ever they damn well pleased!
JEBisaDumbAss

Alto, NM

#678552 Jul 5, 2012
Remember Obama trying to stop Texas from Executing Umberto Leal for gang raping , then Raping , then sodomizing a 16 year old American Girl , he then went on to rape and sodomize her again this time with an 18" piece of wood that had a rusty screw sticking out of it, after that he let the stick jammed into her vagina, threw her on the side of the road and smashed her head with a 40 pound chunk of asphalt until her head was just a flat bloody stain, he then pissed all over her body and left. Obama tried to get the supreme court to stop the execution of this shit bag... when that didn't work he begged rick perry not to execute Humberto...

humberto leal would have been a Dream Act kid under Obama's criteria

Obama and anyone of you that supports him
are accessory to the rape and murder of Americans
how proud you must be!
JEBisaDumbAss

Alto, NM

#678554 Jul 5, 2012
humberto leal would have been a Dream Act kid under Obama's criteria

Obama and anyone of you that supports him
are accessory to the rape and murder of Americans
how proud you must be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 3 min Victim of FOC84 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jim 183,726
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 50,273
Word (Dec '08) 45 min _Zoey_ 4,958
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min _Zoey_ 5,354
amy 1-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
abby 1-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 28
Addison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Addison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News