Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
632,881 - 632,900 of 1,096,006 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 29 in california failed by less than 1% of the vote.
Only in libturd world is keeping things fair "cheating".
So why not eliminate such narrow votes going against your party?

Enact a law that reduces the turnout a group of voters that is disproportionately poor & minority, i.e. voters that tend to vote Democrat.

Only in your right wing wacko dumbass world would that be considered fair.

I have a thought, try coming up with better ideas and, when your team gets in office, don't totally screw up the country with two quagmire wars, a unfunded tax cuts for the wealthy, unfunded expansions to Medicare, record earmarks, doubling the debt, & leaving office in the midst of the worse recession in 80 years, a near financial meltdown & housing collapse.

Maybe then, you won't have to cheat.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>...
Both my mom and dad had perfectly functioning brain activity until just months before being diagnosed with early stage Alzheimer's.
Maybe you just need to do some research on Alzheimer's. It doesn't take five years for it to become evident.
That's sad and scary, in more ways than one.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/...

I don't have the words to express the empathy I have for those suffering from a disease or parasite that eats the mind.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
Romney exports jobs to India
Which is better for YOUR job?
4 PINOCCHIOS

Simply repeating the same debunked claims won’t make them any more correct, or did you not know one of the most liberal newspapers in the country has refuted this claim?

"The Obama campaign fails to make its case. On just about every level, this ad is misleading, unfair and untrue, from the use of 'corporate raider' to its examples of alleged outsourcing."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Founding Fathers

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Every presidential candidate wants to be like George Washington, the father of the country. That is why politicians screw everyone.

Obama is president because white women voted for the man by who they want to get screwed.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Diplomacy at Gunpoint
Washington's military mindset goes beyond the armed forces
"Here’s a 2012 American reality then: as a great power, the U.S. has an increasingly limited toolkit, into which it is reaching far more often for ever more similar tools. The idea that the globe is a chessboard, that Washington is in control of the game, and that each militarized move it makes will have a reasonably predictable result couldn’t be more dangerous. The evidence of the last decade is clear enough: there is little less predictable or more likely to go awry than the application of military force and militarized solutions, which are cumulatively incendiary in unexpected ways, and in the end threaten to set whole regions on fire. None of this, however, seems to register in Washington.
The United States is commonly said to be a great power in decline, but the militarization of American policy–and thinking–at home and abroad is not. It has Washington, now a capital of perpetual war, in its grip.
This process began, post-9/11, with the soaring romanticism of the Bush administration about, as the president put it, the power of the “greatest force for human liberation the world has ever known”(a.k.a. the U.S. military) to change the world. It was a fundamental conviction of Bush and his top officials that the most powerful military on the planet could bring any state in the Greater Middle East to heel in a “cakewalk.”
Today, in the wake of two failed wars on the Eurasian continent, a de-romanticized version of that conviction has become the deeply embedded, increasingly humdrum way of life of a militarized Washington. It will remain so.
If Barack Obama, the man who got Bin Laden, is reelected, nothing of significance is likely to change in this regard. If Mitt Romney wins, the process is likely to accelerate, possibly moving from global misfire, failure, and obsession to extreme global fantasy, with consequences–from Iran to Russia to China–difficult now to imagine."
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Who cares about an opinion piece especially one without support, Nit wit
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right dummy, who do you think caused you miserable fucks to be misogynists?
Misogynist:
A man who takes his period (AKA blue balls) out on a women in a non-peaceful manner.
Hey Rachael, stop doing that guy that keeps buying you dinner and come have sex with me for free or I'll back-hand you..
so says the misogynist.
Misogynist:
A man who hates every bone in a woman's body, except his
A member of the Small Brain & Small Dick Brigade (SBSDB). Crosses his legs whenever he meets a woman who actually TALKS.
His favorite forum on the internet is the misogyny forum where they share rape and lynching jokes and pretend like they're not ugly virgins
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
funny

NOW Media Hall of Shame is a bit overboard. The are upset over popularity of "certain novel" with women.

Generation gap between founders of NOW and their daughters... long articles on same in New Yorker a few years ago.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Get with the program! Both Fact Check and WAPo classify this as a BIG LIE!
This is the BIG LIE -Romney exports jobs to India
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Best Restaurant on Glades Road is ?
We try to avoid chain restaurants, some good near FAU and the two story book store.
If you like French cuisine, highly recommend Casimir Bistro, Royal Palm Plaza. The mussels are sublime! Cozy and authentic.
For Mexican; Senor Burritto on 20th and Federal, inexpensive, cozy and delicious. Wonderful chicken soup.
For Cuban; I like Little Havana, on Federal in Deerfield, just south of Hillsboro

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So why not eliminate such narrow votes going against your party?
Enact a law that reduces the turnout a group of voters that is disproportionately poor & minority, i.e. voters that tend to vote Democrat.
What's this "law" that would "reduce the turnout a group of voters that is disproportionately poor & minority"?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Founding Fathers wrote:
Every presidential candidate wants to be like George Washington, the father of the country. That is why politicians screw everyone.
Obama is president because white women voted for the man by who they want to get screwed.
Are you a member of the SBSDB?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama in Ohio just now:"I got outspent when I ran the first time for Senate." That's not true, he outspent Alan Keyes by millions in 2004.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about an opinion piece especially one without support, Nit wit
Without support?

Maybe you should try to support that claim.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

"Iran: In a program long aimed at regime change (but officially focused on the country’s nuclear program), the U.S. has clamped energy sanctions–often seen as an act of war–on Iran, supported a special operations campaign of unknown proportions (including cross-border actions), run a massive CIA drone surveillance program in the country’s skies, and (with the Israelis) loosed at least two major malware “worms” against the computer systems and centrifuges of its nuclear facilities, which even the Pentagon defines as acts of war. It has also backed a massive build-up of U.S. naval and air power in the Persian Gulf and of military bases in countries on Iran’s peripheries, along with “comprehensive multi-option war-planning” for a possible 2013 strike at Iran’s nuclear facilities.(Though little is known about it, an assassination campaign against Iranian nuclear scientists has usually been blamed on the Israelis. Now that the joint U.S.-Israeli authorship of acts of cyberwar against Iran has been confirmed, however, it is at least reasonable to wonder whether the U.S. might also have had a hand in these killings.) All of this has embroiled the region and brought it to the edge of yet more war, while in no obvious way shaking the Iranian regime.

Iraq: The U.S. invaded in March 2003, occupying the country. It fought (and essentially lost) an eight-year-long counterinsurgency war, withdrawing its last troops at the end of 2011, but leaving behind in Baghdad the world’s largest, most militarized embassy. The country, now an ally and trading partner of Iran, remains remarkably unreconstructed and significantly destabilized, with regular bombing campaigns in its cities."

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama's new slogan "Betting on America" is sponsored by InTrade. Shameful, as is.

Whatever happened to investing in America; now we are only betting.
Florida

Lithia, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you a member of the SBSDB?
Throw away your broom and stop flying drunk lily...
-
Obama "Tax-n-Care"... Sellout...
-
Obama's NEW TAX that can be rescinded or extended like the Bush Tax Cuts...
-
Supremes: ObamaCare not a mandate, it's a TAX... Pay it, you libtards...
-
Even though more than 20 million Americans will remain uncovered and uninsured...
-
Additional New 15,000 IRS TAX AGENTS... More obama henchmen, intrusions in tax payer lives...
-
21 New obama Tax Laws... Against the middle class, poor and All of sold out America you morons??...
-
obamacare now a broken piece of Tax legislation.. that can be Rescinded, Revoked, Canceled, or Repealed... you dummies!!
-
'If it ain't broke'...- Fix it until it is'...
-
The serendipitous sellout TAX gift that just keeps on giving...
-
It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Best Restaurant on Glades Road is ?
We try to avoid chain restaurants, some good near FAU and the two story book store.
Do you still work there? There are good spots in that plaza too even though chains
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you like French cuisine, highly recommend Casimir Bistro, Royal Palm Plaza. The mussels are sublime! Cozy and authentic.
For Mexican; Senor Burritto on 20th and Federal, inexpensive, cozy and delicious. Wonderful chicken soup.
For Cuban; I like Little Havana, on Federal in Deerfield, just south of Hillsboro
thanks
printed
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Without support?
Maybe you should try to support that claim.
It's your article, you support the opinion piece. You still are paranoid of neo-conservatives I see.
titus3

Bath, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

dad wrote:
I learned that you only have to be half black to be African American.
Can anyone explain that to me?
i heard you only had to be 10%black.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you and what did you do with homer?
You said -'Your source seems so credible.'

I merely concurred that his source did seem credible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Addison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Addison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Addison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Addison