Breen burglary suspect maintains innocence

Full story: North Adams Transcript

The man arrested in connection with the burglary on Charlene Street on Dec. 27 pleaded not guilty in Northern Berkshire District Court on Friday to charges of receiving stolen property over $250 and larceny over $250. Robert Morgan, 22, of Daniels Road has a pre-trial hearing scheduled for Jan.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
resident

Shelburne Falls, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

Actually NAPD arrested both of them. I saw both get driven away in NAPD cruisers. I saw some troopers outside the apartment watching though.
queen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

do you really think that aaron did all those breakings? how could he be in 5 different towns at the same time. im sure there were other scum that can take the credit for most of the breakings. if i were you i wouldnt get a good nights sleep.
queen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

how do you know there is a bubba in the big house? do you personally know him?
queen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

napd---stste police--what about the fbi & the mafia ---i heard he was picked up by all of them. including the secret service. see how stupid all this?
Bill

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

queen wrote:
do you really think that aaron did all those breakings? how could he be in 5 different towns at the same time. im sure there were other scum that can take the credit for most of the breakings. if i were you i wouldnt get a good nights sleep.
Would you mind learning the english lanquage a little better. They are Break-Ins not breakings.
Big Bob

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

With all the break-ins Aaron has done, the FBI and Mafia should have been there. The mafia to collect the things he stole from them.
jack

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

the queen sounds like one of arans buddies. and yes there is a buba in every prison. they like tall skinny young scumbags . buba will tell aran to bohica = bend over here it comes a gain.now he will see what it feels like to be broken in to.
Local Shopper

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

jack wrote:
the queen sounds like one of arans buddies. and yes there is a buba in every prison. they like tall skinny young ****. buba will tell aran to bohica = bend over here it comes a gain.now he will see what it feels like to be broken in to.
Jack, it sounds like you speak from personal experiance.
Vigilante

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

The queen is very protective of Aaron. Where was she when his mother threw him out of the house so her boyfriend Tom could live with her? Tom did a lot of bragging about this at his bar. She chose him, her king, over Aaron, her son. What was the kid suppose to do except live a life of crime.
local

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

Is Tom still in jail?
Maybe he and Aaron can be cellmates, right where they both belong.
queen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

you are disgusting!
UR MOMMA

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

This all about aron?? what about the morgan boys?? they r no good either, like once said apple didnt fall far from those trees!! morgans been thieves for generations runs in the family!
Townie

West Halifax, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Did this guy have to do time?'Cause I hear he is living in NA still and is now a dad. God, you have to have a license to own a dog, but anyone can have a kid. Well, hope he has a legitimate day job now and is off of the junk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adams Discussions

Search the Adams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 6 hr Beagle 4,671
Alan Chartock: Megan Whilden will develop new, ... 12 hr the city I hate 4
Drugs (Jul '13) 12 hr Some Guy From Adams 19
Was the deceased female on Beaver st. a murder ... 12 hr Some Guy From Adams 30
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 16 hr Curley Queen 1,135
Three months into job, BerkshireWorks head Mont... Sat Krolobite 19
Good memories of North Adams (Oct '09) Sat Want Photos 265
•••
•••
•••
•••

Adams Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Adams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE