Three charged with assaulting off-duty policeman at Key West

Full story: North Adams Transcript

Three men have been charged in the assault of an off-duty police officer that occurred at a bar early Sunday morning.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 134 of134
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lynn

Lenox, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Give it up wrote:
First let me say that I appreciate and am thankful to all the veterans who serve our country - that being said - When you enlist you know what your are getting into - so please stop with the poor veteran stuff - if you didn't want to go to Iraq the don't enlist - you are being paid to do a job - just like the rest of us. Ben Austin is a liar and a trouble maker who only looks out for himself - he would sell his soul to the devil if there was something in it for him. There is something about the badge that makes some of these guys think their sh** doesn't stink - He is always with Foley because no one else at NAPD can stomach him - same for the ambulance staff - he is a whiner -
please do you even know how much the average soldier over seas makes ?? not enought to justify risking their lives. Even the most cynical person has to admit that soldiers have motives other then money when they choose to enlist. Many jobs call for scarafice and make far higher salaries then the military and yet we do not hold their salaries agaisnt them when we talk about their dedication and the contribution they make to our communities trhoughtheir profession. Nurses , doctors , ect all make more then a soldier , yet we often celebrate them as individuals who care deeply for their fellow citizens. So why not celebrate the solider who volunteers to enlist?
So , it is not .... poor vetrans ... its simply having some respect for someone who risks his own life so you dont have to. Enough respect to handle matters in a more civilized way then jumping them. Enough respect to realize that his job as a delpoyed solider is far under appreciated.
laughing at this

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Answer wrote:
Ray Martin is still chsing little girls, Eliot Cohen thinks he's black, Steve Whitney is sucking d!ck for rock and Im sure slick is in jail for some petty crime. Oh and Skeeter let's hope that inbred beast raper is dead.
that is just to funny, I couldnt have said it better myself..Seriously thought wtf is going on with all these north adams cops? They always start trouble with people and get away with it. What is going on with Our City? The cops are as messed up as our justice system...Its really sad to see...
Dumb

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

How do people have so much time to waste on these discussion boards? Yes, I see the irony of saying this.
erc

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

People whom ever are straight rat`s in this town/ But i got sit back and laugh who ever posted some dumb bs saying i think i`m black i don`t even know your bumb broke a,, get it.. I go college etc.. I`m gonna be me because thats who i am get a life...
Dirtypoliticsfor ever

Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

erc wrote:
People whom ever are straight rat`s in this town/ But i got sit back and laugh who ever posted some dumb bs saying i think i`m black i don`t even know your bumb broke a,, get it.. I go college etc.. I`m gonna be me because thats who i am get a life...
Welcome to NoAdums!!!!!!!!!!
get realistic

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

erc wrote:
what
cil

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

KEY WEST TROUBLE....explain why is this bar open...MIKE BLOOM gets favors dirty politics...come on EXPLAIN...next time trouble is there call the state police and keep calling them every time something happens then the state will close his place
unknown

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

People are will not see that happen ever/ did aces close know it just sold out and it still is the same i could careless i call this the whine ass site lol.. Really and keywest i go in their rarely know say`s a thing to me... Fight`s happen it is fact in life that will not end with that said by the time keywest closes people will be pushing daisy`s..
cil

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

unknown wrote:
People are will not see that happen ever/ did aces close know it just sold out and it still is the same i could careless i call this the whine ass site lol.. Really and keywest i go in their rarely know say`s a thing to me... Fight`s happen it is fact in life that will not end with that said by the time keywest closes people will be pushing daisy`s..
fights happen a fact huh? can tell your not from a city with real gangs from a city that allows fighting for chosen ones not all if you get my point!!!...cil
what ever

Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Whatever happen to this? Does anyone know what the outcome was?
cil

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

As i remember there where fights at that bar long before this he was not closed dont mean to stick up for BLOOM i just dont take sides WRONG IS WRONG..should i go back find the things that happened before 2010
what

Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Cil, I was asking what the outcome was for parties that were involve with the fight? Has nothing to do with MR. Bloom!
hombre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

good news coming for vigilers at st. stans church.
there will be an announcement at 4pm mass this sat. feb. 18th.
Biohazard Matt Trombley

Canisteo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Give it up wrote:
First let me say that I appreciate and am thankful to all the veterans who serve our country - that being said - When you enlist you know what your are getting into - so please stop with the poor veteran stuff - if you didn't want to go to Iraq the don't enlist - you are being paid to do a job - just like the rest of us. Ben Austin is a liar and a trouble maker who only looks out for himself - he would sell his soul to the devil if there was something in it for him. There is something about the badge that makes some of these guys think their sh** doesn't stink - He is always with Foley because no one else at NAPD can stomach him - same for the ambulance staff - he is a whiner -
Aren't Ben Austin and defecation, feces, excrement, vomit encrusted biohazard self admitted junkie Matt Trombley buddies? I know it probably over with between Josh Mantello and defecation, feces, excrement, vomit encrusted in his own runny s*hit biohazard Matt Trombley after biohazard Matt Trombley sent Mantello to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 134 of134
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adams Discussions

Search the Adams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was the deceased female on Beaver st. a murder ... 1 hr azz clowns from adams 27
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 3 hr Lon Spector 4,667
Three months into job, BerkshireWorks head Mont... 18 hr Krolobite 19
Good memories of North Adams (Oct '09) 19 hr Want Photos 265
Drugs (Jul '13) 20 hr Some Guy From Adams 17
kirby nicols cyr arrested again for drugs 3rd o... (Apr '11) Fri Best Of Luck 69
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Fri Anthony 1,133
•••
•••
•••
•••

Adams Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Adams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance