obama supporting the gays getting married

Posted in the Acworth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yes

Kennesaw, GA

#1 May 9, 2012
What the hell is this world coming too. Does no one read
the bible anymore. Well he locked up the queer vote. hey obama
good luck when you meet your maker. You are pathetic.

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#2 May 9, 2012
yes wrote:
What the hell is this world coming too. Does no one read
the bible anymore. Well he locked up the queer vote. hey obama
good luck when you meet your maker. You are pathetic.
He's a muslim , they love gays .
seer

Cartersville, GA

#3 May 9, 2012
Obama will suck up to any group for votes. He has no convictions, his only concern is himself and retaining the only job he's ever had.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 May 9, 2012
you people are narrow
... Bible...funny...do you live by that fiction?? you probably jerk off in your spouses shoes...fool and seer according to comments here Obama is making no friends,,, I admire the man for taking a stand for what is right no matter how small minded ignorant Bible thumpers think
yes

Kennesaw, GA

#5 May 10, 2012
Yankee dude,
you are an idiot. Go back and get some loving from your boyfriend.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#6 May 10, 2012
This is just another example of President Downgrade "leading from behind" Everyone knew he supported gay marriage, however it took Plugs Biden to force the issue last Sunday to get him to come out and admit it. As far as votes go it's a wash. He lost some conservative dem and even some black votes and gained 99.9% of the gay vote.

He still going down in defeat in November.

This is just another manufactured distraction to try and take voters eyes off of the REAL issue.

It's the economy, and we aren't stupid.

"If you voted for Obama the last time to prove you're not a racist. You have to vote for Romney this time to prove you're not an idiot."
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#7 May 10, 2012
Obama has a gay past himself, or so said former lover Larry Sinclair. That is until he was killed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 May 10, 2012
This explains why ELROY thought it was ok to pursue me!!!!
yes

Kennesaw, GA

#9 May 10, 2012
maybe Obama can go get a good head job if he gets tired of Michelle since he loves the gays so much

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 May 10, 2012
you know ...when people have such issues with gays, they are usually in the closet themselves... and hate to break it to you bigots... OBAMA is a shoe in as our next president... so get used to it...maybe in the next four he will completely dig us out of the hole the right wing idiots got us in... you closet boys like that hole thing don't ya??? Its ok boys you can come out now...lmao
american

Cartersville, GA

#11 May 10, 2012
HIDENKISS wrote:
This explains why ELROY thought it was ok to pursue me!!!!
ROFL
You got a point.
Beaner

Chatsworth, GA

#12 May 10, 2012
yankee dude wrote:
you know ...when people have such issues with gays, they are usually in the closet themselves... and hate to break it to you bigots... OBAMA is a shoe in as our next president... so get used to it...maybe in the next four he will completely dig us out of the hole the right wing idiots got us in... you closet boys like that hole thing don't ya??? Its ok boys you can come out now...lmao
I have the problem with them being pedophiles and watching kids in the stores. Why do you think they have a registry list for sex offenders? Why is 90% of them gay? They are warped by nature. They have a warped sense also without a monogamous relationship resulting in hundreds of sexual partners. This results in spread of disease and costing tax dollars to carry their asses. They shouldn't be placed into prison to further spread their disease, instead get the treatment like the animals get at the shelter.

Now to the warped sensibility that the current president is the best choice. I have to say he is useless but will probably win due to the lowlifes that don't want to work. Clinton done lots of
good things (bad too) but at least was working towards a balanced economy. Jobs were plentiful, etc. Currently, things have changed to the bad the entire time.
american

Cartersville, GA

#13 May 10, 2012
Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the problem with them being pedophiles and watching kids in the stores. Why do you think they have a registry list for sex offenders? Why is 90% of them gay? They are warped by nature. They have a warped sense also without a monogamous relationship resulting in hundreds of sexual partners. This results in spread of disease and costing tax dollars to carry their asses. They shouldn't be placed into prison to further spread their disease, instead get the treatment like the animals get at the shelter.
Now to the warped sensibility that the current president is the best choice. I have to say he is useless but will probably win due to the lowlifes that don't want to work. Clinton done lots of
good things (bad too) but at least was working towards a balanced economy. Jobs were plentiful, etc. Currently, things have changed to the bad the entire time.
Wrong statistics, stupid. 90 percent are not gay. The majority are convicted of statutory rape and incest (male against female family member). Don't make up numbers randomly to support your views.
I know

Cartersville, GA

#14 May 10, 2012
Now I understand why Sugar Valley Boi supports Obama so much. LMAO
notice

Cartersville, GA

#15 May 10, 2012
Notice gay Robin Roberts was selected by the white house to conduct the interview.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2012
Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the problem with them being pedophiles and watching kids in the stores. Why do you think they have a registry list for sex offenders? Why is 90% of them gay? They are warped by nature. They have a warped sense also without a monogamous relationship resulting in hundreds of sexual partners. This results in spread of disease and costing tax dollars to carry their asses. They shouldn't be placed into prison to further spread their disease, instead get the treatment like the animals get at the shelter.
Now to the warped sensibility that the current president is the best choice. I have to say he is useless but will probably win due to the lowlifes that don't want to work. Clinton done lots of
good things (bad too) but at least was working towards a balanced economy. Jobs were plentiful, etc. Currently, things have changed to the bad the entire time.
what in the hell are you talking about???

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 May 10, 2012
I know wrote:
Now I understand why Sugar Valley Boi supports Obama so much. LMAO
why???
I know

Cartersville, GA

#18 May 10, 2012
yankee dude wrote:
<quoted text>
why???
It's been whispered that when he owned a store he would take you in the back room and... ahem... get the cream filling out of your twinkie. If you know what I mean. Now Obama says it's okay to do that.

Since: Nov 11

Cartersville, GA

#20 May 10, 2012
Obama only said that he "approved" of the homosexual and lesbian lifestyle because it is an ELECTION year and he wants as many votes as he can get!! Even though he "Approved" it he is still goiing against God's will, God says that a marriage is between a man and a woman not 2 men or 2 women!! that is just WRONG in many ways and I also know that God says we are to LOVE everyone just not the sins that they are committing! And being a HOMOSEXUAL OR A LESBIAN IS AGAINST GODS WILL AND IS A SIN!!
BR

Kennesaw, GA

#21 May 11, 2012
yankee dude wrote:
you people are narrow
... Bible...funny...do you live by that fiction?? you probably jerk off in your spouses shoes...fool and seer according to comments here Obama is making no friends,,, I admire the man for taking a stand for what is right no matter how small minded ignorant Bible thumpers think
Oh my god.....THANK YOU!!!! I get so sick of hearing about what the bible says. Not everyone believes the whole made up story. If we are believing books now then dammit, does that mean I can sleep with a vampire and get pregnant like in Twilight??? Yessssss.....my dream come true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm voting Patrick. 18 min cletus 22
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 3 hr Felicia 684
why only in cartetsville?? 7 hr miss cville 1
Why are Cartersville High School's teachers all... 9 hr Tom Tom 7
Has anyone else had a bad experience @ Tilley Mill 9 hr irritated 1
Lyndsey Victoria Darlene thomas 10 hr What 1
In Memory: Murdock Barber, 21 11 hr MSO4 5

Acworth News Video

Acworth Dating
Find my Match

Acworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Acworth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Acworth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]