Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

ur f*ckin dumb stop runnin ur mouth or at least put ur name down idiot an shes not ugly
Forreal

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

ok like seriously...you are obviously jealous of brittany shes a great girl why would you waste time to sit down &start a forum about her.
obessed much? and from the looks of it..it looks like tiffany's the one who posted it..but i could be wrong. so yeah. but anyway.. if you think you're so big & bad go say that sh it to her face!$20.00 says you wont! pus*y!
HA HA HA

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

brittany griffith has to be the ugliest girl ive ever seen with frickles all over her face and ugly red hair she looks like her dad and hes one ugly guy i feel so sorry for her being that ugly anothe rthing she thinks her sh*t dont stink shes a nobody she has nothing to be proud of id not be proud of a ugly father and a fat mother goodbye LOL
Tiffany

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

i bet u would say that to her face now would u no
okay tell the truth now

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

no i wouldnt want to hurt her poor feelings
truth hurts

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

she is one ugly girl im sorry id be ashamed why would tiffany be taking her back when she slept with her man
Tiffany

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

ur on some good crack look at kashtyln hes freakin disgusting...the only man i have slept wit is DILLON BROCK.. get ur facts rite..k.. now y dont u stop bein a puss an say who u r
LOL

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

tiffany your so dumb i brittany slept with your man if you only knew you wouldnt be taking her back
Tiffany

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Ur so stupid u no that.. brittany wouldnt do nothin wit dillon.. u dont no sh*t so keep talkin its funny
HA HA HA

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

how could you be friends with such a ugly girl she needs to go get a face lift i dont see what anyone sees in her
Tiffany

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Brittany IS NOT ugly.. why cant u jus put ur name?? if u cant then dont talk about people bein ugly when ur proley very ugly.. but brit aint.. shes a pretty girl an i bet she could get ur man in a sec..
HA HA HA

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

my man thinks shes dog ugly he said she has to many frickles and shes to slouchy for him shes got to be the ugliest girl i know if she didnt think she was ugly she would be defending herself on here she knows how ugly she is id be ashamed of myself looking like her its to bad she cant be as pretty as you Tiffany
Tiffany

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

well thx for sayin im pretty when im not but anyways i dont think brittany is ugly at all..
wat about hem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

HA HA HA wrote:
brittany griffith has to be the ugliest girl ive ever seen with frickles all over her face and ugly red hair she looks like her dad and hes one ugly guy i feel so sorry for her being that ugly anothe rthing she thinks her sh*t dont stink shes a nobody she has nothing to be proud of id not be proud of a ugly father and a fat mother goodbye LOL
Some of u losers on welfare that have all day to type stupid shit on here need to get a life. And i'm sure the person calling brittany ugly arent any better. and no one in their right mind would lay down with dylan brock. especially britt, and dont worry about my weight its none of ur freaking business and as for brittanys dad its none or ur business what he looks like at least she knows who her daddy is......
wat about hem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

truth hurts wrote:
she is one ugly girl im sorry id be ashamed why would tiffany be taking her back when she slept with her man
No one cares if tiffany and brittany are friends.. GET OVER IT!!
Are u all jeolous or what. And i dont think dillon is anyones man he is 17 for christ sakes...hes hardly a man..
wat about hem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

HA HA HA wrote:
my man thinks shes dog ugly he said she has to many frickles and shes to slouchy for him shes got to be the ugliest girl i know if she didnt think she was ugly she would be defending herself on here she knows how ugly she is id be ashamed of myself looking like her its to bad she cant be as pretty as you Tiffany
No man is a 17 year old freak. And thats just funny. And i thought brittany and tiffany were friends but i guess there are no true friends.
Tiffany

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

wat about hem wrote:
<quoted text>
No man is a 17 year old freak. And thats just funny. And i thought brittany and tiffany were friends but i guess there are no true friends.
i dont see how im not a tru friend to brit i have had her bac on this dumb sh*t all along
curious

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

you have had her back but do you realize brittany isnt a true friend ive seen her with Dillon many of times its comman sense girl wake up you are smarter then that shes no friend just you wait and see
brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

sooo i see not a single person on this shi* has a life b/c u jus keep tlkn shi* bout me grow up 4real leave my name outta ur mouth n no im not a tru friend to ppl who stab me n the back n i dnt like dillon at all tiffany can keep him as far as i care b/c i dnt want him nvr have n nvr will. sooooo wy dnt u grow some balls n tell me ur names sense u have the balls to tlk all this shi*!!!!!!!!! Get lifes tht dnt revolve around me b/c im not tht interresting of a person i will b the first to tell u tht....... dumb a**

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of95
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aberdeen Discussions

Search the Aberdeen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should whites pay blacks for slavery? 7 hr Fail 25
matt disney 10 hr peice of crap 22
what you think about jewell mclain 11 hr dumb asses 6
filth (Sep '13) 16 hr himmy edwarto 18
capybara sighting on rankin hill!!! (Aug '10) 17 hr himmy edwarto 10
Tony & Nicole 19 hr hmm 21
Nicole muthaphukkin Danbury (Aug '09) 19 hr hmm 11
•••
•••