Fort Stewart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Judged:

illegals haitians are coming to take our jobs, our housing, our food, our welfare and to live for free. they use fake names as all use the same names, they change their names, most of the times they all have the same names. but if they come from haiti that they only have french names how they switch to americans names so easy? well they all have the same name. in haiti they speak french and have french names. but they use a fake american names here that way you wont notice they are coming illegal from haiti. but you know whta is bad about the illegals? they dont believe in god, these people believe that god doesnt exist, they dont have god in their religion. they believe in satan and use satan as their religion. thats why haiti is the worst place to live in the world, because they dont believe in god, and as long as they believe in satan and dont believe in god they will continue to suffer, because they practice the wrong religion. and wherever they go they bring satan with them. god bless america. america belongs to god and god belongs to america.
Anonymous

Port Deposit, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

huh? haven't seen any in my neighborhood.
the eagle

Fort Stewart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

they are hiding in Aberdeen, edgewood, port deposit. also from guatemala and jamaica and venezuela also from panama, what they are doing here? i dont know. they are using fakes names and fake adresses. the guatemalans are coming from california, hatians from miami and new jersey, venezuelans i dont know, panamanians from virginia, jamaicans from new york. all illegal immigrants.
northeast mom

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2008

these people are taking our jobs, houses, food. the gov. needs to send them back ,but i guess thats not going to happen. the rich people are in the gov. it does't bother them.
the eagle

Fort Stewart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

the primary purpose of these illegal Hatians is to take control of the town and adjacent communities by bringing gangs and drugs. just like they did in Miami.
the eagle

Fort Stewart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

most of this people come from haiti with diseases and that is why they are illegal. they are making the way north from miami because miami people dont want them. most of them carry the H.I.V Virus in their blood spreading the disease between themself. illegal haitians are bad for us. they dont believe in GOD, they believe in Voddo and they believe SATAN IS THEIR LEADER. that is why every where this illegal haitians go the neighborhood go from bad to worse. DONT HELP THEM AND THEY WILL STOP COMING.
THE EAGLE
DNice

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Damn ya'll are racist and prejudice and discriminant. If your gov' was corrupt and you had to bake mud pies to feed your children then i wonder if you would still feel the same way..... Put your self in their shoes, after all we are all immigrants to the USA we stole this land and killed off a nation if you dont remember!!
Native MD Girl

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Leave the Haitians alone why don't you put yourself in their shoes... If you had to walk barefoot through shit to get a bag of rice and some canned milk you wouldn't be happy. I am not even christian and I think the world is pretty near the end!!
TrryOh

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Native MD Girl wrote:
Leave the Haitians alone why don't you put yourself in their shoes... If you had to walk barefoot through shit to get a bag of rice and some canned milk you wouldn't be happy. I am not even christian and I think the world is pretty near the end!!
Let's say I break into your house.A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!!It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.Her point:Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.But I say,'No! I like it here. It's better than my house. I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).
According to the protesters:You are Required to let me stay in your house.You are Required to feed me.You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan.You are Required to Educate my kids
You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family.My husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest.(except for that breaking in part).If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.And what a deal it is for me!!!
I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.
Oh yeah, and I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so that you can communicate with me.Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?America is populated and governed by idiots.
If you agree, pass it on (in English).
If not blow it off.........
along with your future Social Security funds and a lot of the former benefits of being an American Citizen.
DID I FORGET ANYTHING?Oh yes,and they won't overtake our population if we use the military to run their asses out of our house.Our once American Government actually put them out on two other occasions,look it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aberdeen Discussions

Search the Aberdeen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parents' Day Out anywhere nearby? Jul 9 Jenn 2
Cecil County Politics: Patchell, YMCA Chief, Fi... (Nov '13) Jun 23 The Shining 15
James Walter Foote jr Jun '14 Amy 1
Lyle Sheldon, Incompetent Upper Chesapeake Hosp... (Nov '13) Jun '14 KAW 3
cheating men Jun '14 curious 1
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) Jun '14 manda reed 68
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
•••
•••
•••
•••

Aberdeen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000