Abby 7-17

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Julie

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Saluki Rod wrote:
L2: Are you engaged to Daryl, or his brother Darrell?
Or his OTHER brother, Darryl?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 18, 2012
 
Ouch! You hurt my fragile little ego...Oh, wait. Thats your line.

I did add to the discussion, you just took offense to what was written.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to go away mad, just please go away. Unless you have something useful to add to this discussion? Your fly-by attempted insults are... boring.
Sam I Am

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 18, 2012
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The ravings of an idiot.
Sounds like your greatest hits album.
not a ghost

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 18, 2012
 
itser wrote:
L1: Call the police EVERY time Sasha's kid does something to warrant it. AND when she does something. If Sasha can give you examples of white kids doing the same thing and getting away with it, then yeah, you are racist. If not, the problem is her crappy parenting. Hopefully, she will get tired of dealing with the police and will move out.
L2: You can't control Daryl's actions, only your own. If this living arrangement isn't working for you, MOVE OUT. And while you are doing that, find some self-esteem, wouldya? Why would you want to be with a man who needs to be nagged into proposing anyhow?
i agree with 98% of this (but i didn't see that Travis is non-white).

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 18, 2012
 
not a ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with 98% of this (but i didn't see that Travis is non-white).
The mother cries "racism" when they complain about her kid, so I assume the boy is non-white.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 18, 2012
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
The mother cries "racism" when they complain about her kid, so I assume the boy is non-white.
Or it could be the other way around; he's the only white kid in a black neighborhood. Or he could be mixed in any number of combinations.

The claim is probably BS anyway. Mom has found that it as a very convenient way to threaten people.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 18, 2012
 
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could be the other way around; he's the only white kid in a black neighborhood. Or he could be mixed in any number of combinations.
The claim is probably BS anyway. Mom has found that it as a very convenient way to threaten people.
True, but if some white woman cried "Racism" to a bunch of black neighbors, I think they'd laugh their butts off at her.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 18, 2012
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but if some white woman cried "Racism" to a bunch of black neighbors, I think they'd laugh their butts off at her.
Yup, and they probably wouldn't be worried about avoiding confrontations with her.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 18, 2012
 
itser wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, and they probably wouldn't be worried about avoiding confrontations with her.
That's racist! You're saying that white people are wimps.
;)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 18, 2012
 
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
That's racist! You're saying that white people are wimps.
;)
YEP!

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 18, 2012
 
itser wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!
As a white person, I am highly offended by that. This thread is starting to turn racist. How can I make it worse? Oh, I know...

Non-white, Angela? What the hell is that? Is "black" too offensive?

If he was an Asian kid, he wouldn't be bothering his neighbors, he'd be playing with his calculator all day.

If he was a Mexican, he'd be offering to cut people's lawns, hardly a nuisance there.

If he was Middle-Eastern, he'd be keeping a low profile while he worked on his improvised explosive device.

So he can't just be any "non-white" person, he must be black.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 18, 2012
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
As a white person, I am highly offended by that. This thread is starting to turn racist. How can I make it worse? Oh, I know...
Non-white, Angela? What the hell is that? Is "black" too offensive?
If he was an Asian kid, he wouldn't be bothering his neighbors, he'd be playing with his calculator all day.
If he was a Mexican, he'd be offering to cut people's lawns, hardly a nuisance there.
If he was Middle-Eastern, he'd be keeping a low profile while he worked on his improvised explosive device.
So he can't just be any "non-white" person, he must be black.
What if he's Native American?

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 18, 2012
 
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he's Native American?
he'd be scalpin gators.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 18, 2012
 
I am sure there is a clear path the "Whiteness", that would allow all non-whites to achieve whiteness.
Maybe non-whites dont believe that becoming white is possible, because nobody in the hood ever did it. If more white doctors and lawyers lived in the ghetto then maybe they could believe.

If only we had an extra trillion dollars to spend on programs of "The path to being white"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,034,696
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min _Zoey_ 4,034
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,186
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Drifting to sleep 43,031
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Catfish Hunter 96,154
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Grand Birther 167,695
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Chicagobunny 47,080
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••