Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#669249 Jun 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I start quoting Hillary Clinton and the other presidential candidates and what they said about Barack Obama in the 2008 Democrat debates?
Hillary Rodham Clinton accused Democratic presidential rival Barack Obama of political plagiarism saying he represented "change you can Xerox."
"Words are important and words matter but actions speak louder than words." Hillary Clinton in Clinton-Obama debate.
Hillary Clinton (to Obama): "I was fighting against those ideas when you were practicing law and representing your contributor, Rezko, in his slum landlord business in inner city Chicago." January 2008 Democrat debate
It's just part of the bickering when you're vying for the highest office of the land.
As much as I despise the "It takes a village to raise a child" Idiot, her quotes you post hit the Kenyan Nail on the head.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#669250 Jun 24, 2012
Obama and his community organizer skills...

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2008/07/phot...

Location hidden

#669251 Jun 24, 2012
Another story covering Pres Obama's Illinois district...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...

Lapeer, MI

#669252 Jun 24, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd still LOVE to hear one specific proposal from Mittens that will do anything positive for the economy or the middle class.
Can you name one? Remember I asked for anything SPECIFIC.
Forget the anything SPECIFIC, Dood.

Get the wax outta yer useless ears first.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...

This is just a small, tinnie winnie, partial list of the Kenyan Snake's lies.

Someday, they'll make a comedy show out of it.

You can play the part of the Jerk-In-Chief. Fit like a glove.

Location hidden

#669253 Jun 24, 2012
-more on State Senator Obama...

Made some real estate moguls rich?

"As a state senator, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee coauthored an Illinois law creating a new pool of tax credits for developers. As a US senator, he pressed for increased federal subsidies. And as a presidential candidate, he has campaigned on a promise to create an Affordable Housing Trust Fund that could give developers an estimated $500 million a year."

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...

Lapeer, MI

#669254 Jun 24, 2012
JEB wrote:
President Obama seized on a new report about Mitt Romney’s business career Friday to cast him as a “pioneer” in the outsourcing of American jobs.
Speaking at a campaign rally in Tampa, Fla., Obama trotted out a new line of attack against Romney, who has made his business career a central plank of his run for the White House.
"We do not need an outsourcing pioneer in the Oval Office, we need a president who will fight for American jobs and fight for American manufacturing,” Obama said at Hillsborough Community College.“That's what my plan will do, that's why I'm running for a second term as president of the United States.”
The president referred to a new report in the Washington Post that says Romney’s former firm, Bain Capital, invested in companies that specialize in outsourcing jobs.
Mr. Jerk-In-Chief, where is GM now that you saved their crooked butts? China, last I heard. Take a long walk on a Florida pier, Kenyan Goat Herder.

Lapeer, MI

#669255 Jun 24, 2012
JEB wrote:
President Obama seized on a new report about Mitt Romney’s business career Friday to cast him as a “pioneer” in the outsourcing of American jobs.
Speaking at a campaign rally in Tampa, Fla., Obama trotted out a new line of attack against Romney, who has made his business career a central plank of his run for the White House.
"We do not need an outsourcing pioneer in the Oval Office, we need a president who will fight for American jobs and fight for American manufacturing,” Obama said at Hillsborough Community College.“That's what my plan will do, that's why I'm running for a second term as president of the United States.”
The president referred to a new report in the Washington Post that says Romney’s former firm, Bain Capital, invested in companies that specialize in outsourcing jobs.
Mr. Jerk-In-Chief, who was the idiot who offered billions in loans to Brazil's Petrobas to develop their offshore oil and sell it to us so that American oil workers here won't have jobs because you won't allow them to work offshore?

Take a long walk on a Florida pier, Kenyan Goat Herder.
Frank Marshall Davis

Halifax, Canada

#669256 Jun 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And just watch the sparks fly when our traitorous President sends Billions in "aid" to his Egyptian Brothers.....including Military Aid.
The Kenyan Snake must go. Hurry November.
My son is not Kenyan. I am his real father, but I will agree my son has got to go.

Google my name and see for yourselves!

Lapeer, MI

#669257 Jun 24, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, you're the one with the multiple names. I've had two, Demos and Tenzing. I retired Demos because you hijacked it and registered it.
Alzheimer's?
Yes! Alzheimer's would be a great new name for you.
Everybody tries forgetting you and you always hope we forget the stupid things you said in the past.

Yep. Alzheimer's would work.

Lapeer, MI

#669258 Jun 24, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that Obama didn't pull a 180, or etch-a-sketch after the primary.
Three months ago Mittens was all for self deporting... breaking up families, and definately against anything resembling Dream Act.
Now, he's suddenly discovered that Latinos do vote in national elections.
Who even knows what Mittens stands for?
You still can't give me ONE specific.
At least after the Hillary Obama fight we knew that Obama wanted to take on health care.
Tenzing! Shame on you! You still claim to be a Libertarian, eh?

Location hidden

#669259 Jun 24, 2012
Invited to the White House, middle fingers, and Liberals.

I wonder who these idiots will be voting for in November?

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/06/23/obam...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#669260 Jun 24, 2012
Bishop Mutt Romputz is INSANE.

http://www.poinkie.com/2009/03/big-lovemormon...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#669261 Jun 24, 2012
Bishop Mutt Romputz is also INCOMPETENT:

47th in job creation

34% approval rating

Bishop Mutt Romputz is also a LYING HYPOCRITE:

He is running against Obamacare which he instituted in Mass. Bishop Mutt was for Obamacare before he was against it...the ultimate flip flopping creep.

Lapeer, MI

#669262 Jun 24, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, who needs teachers?
Let's Walmartize education!!!
It already has been.

Have you never had an original thought in your lifetime?

Your extremist views place you out off the Left Coast without a paddle, Dood.
oreGoneSux_sux

Blanchard, OK

#669263 Jun 24, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
I su k.!
oreGoneSux_sux

Blanchard, OK

#669264 Jun 24, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Bishop Mutt Romputz is also INCOMPETENT:
47th in job creation
34% approval rating
Bishop Mutt Romputz is also a LYING HYPOCRITE:
He is running against Obamacare which he instituted in Mass. Bishop Mutt was for Obamacare before he was against it...the ultimate flip flopping creep.
I s u k!

Lapeer, MI

#669265 Jun 24, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Moishe Pippick disagrees. WTF is Natasha Mayer and why would anyone care what she says ?
WTF is Jean and why would anyone care what she says ?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#669266 Jun 24, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
This gets my vote form Lamest Post Of The Week. Strong contender for Most Immature POTW, too. Well done!

A new week starts tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#669267 Jun 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is Jean and why would anyone care what she says?
You don't wanna know, and no one does.

Hope that helps!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#669268 Jun 24, 2012
Obama's announcement of relaxing immigration standards was done twice before.

"First of all, it was not an executive order, a thing that federal agencies are bound by law to carry out. It was a presidential announcement accompanied by a low-level memo. Two similar memos have been issued by this administration before, with similar hype from the White House and identical celebrations by immigrant rights activists. Both were disregarded by ICE, the Bureau of Immigration, Customs and Enforcement, which just kept on deporting everyone it could lay hands on.

Secondly, to get your deportation proceedings deferred under the memo you have to come out of the shadows, register as an out-of-status person and wait to see if “prosecutorial discretion” will be applied to your case. It might or might not. There's no appeal, and once you register they know who and where you are. Good luck with that."

http://blackagendareport.com/content/obama-me...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Brian_G 52,254
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 820
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,147
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Brian_G 51,860
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 4 hr 1shadeofblack 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Chicago, IL (Jul '10) 6 hr Real Talk 2,012
News Groups Want Faith Exemption On Same-Sex Marriag... (Apr '09) 6 hr Real Talk 7,570
Amy 3-26 9 hr think about it 59
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]