BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98089 Aug 8, 2012
SOME on here, need 'em...... =)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#98090 Aug 8, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fool yourself.
This is how all lilywhite liberals think.
They never move into ghettos or attend all black churches.
They don't party with them.
Actions are very telling.
One need not be poor to be an advocate for the poor Siouxeety. I don’t live in “the” ghetto nor do I attend black churches or any other church to be frank. Why on earth would anyone want to live in the ghetto or party with a bunch of bangers? The goal is to help them become productive members of society not wallow with them.

Whether you want to believe it or not given the slightest opportunity 90 percent of them would be out of there and that includes so called bangers.

Those who live there don’t want to be. They live there because they have no other recourse.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98091 Aug 8, 2012
Que sera sera
Carpe diem
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98092 Aug 8, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what state i live in.
Which one is that?

The
state
of

INSANITY.....

:~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98093 Aug 8, 2012
Big government wrote:
will explode if Romney wins...needs hundreds of people to watch bed rooms for gays, abortion, and all the other things they want to protect us from.
Women are crazy to support Republicans
Women are crazy to support Republicans...

Why?

YOU think WE(I) don't know HOW to get 'em(or anyone for THAT matter) OFF "our" case(ass)?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#98094 Aug 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please review the transcript and show any EVIDENTIARY FACT that was produced by Ms. Taitz that was relevant to her ad damnum:
http://www.osah.ga.gov/documents/Cases/Transc...
=
You suggest that I am pro-Obama, and yet you (and your ilk) have failed to produce ANY POST of mine in which I defend your president.
Lady you protest too much for that not to be a given. You are just a Liberals shill playing the judicial montra to deflect from Obama failure to lead this country out of economic
ruin.
He is bad for America, and intent on further destroying America's standing in the world through his economic social justice redistribution of America's wealth.

Obama's non Constitutionality natural born citizen status is a subject for future resolve once he is gone. For you know as well as I, that nothing will be done to right this wrong until he is gone.

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#98095 Aug 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you too stupid and uneducated to show the role of any state-issued birth document in the Constitution or any statute dealing with presidential eligility.
WITHOUT THAT YOU AND EVERY OTHER "BIRTHER" LOSE YOUR CASE.
Why do you demonstrate your stupidity in supporting a false prince?
Repeating the "Birther" slogan defines you sweetie as a Liberals shill.
Clearing that your Liberal education, affords you a pompous false spin on reality.
Either way, it shows a disdain for the Constitution. As to support Obama, one either is a committed Progressive shill or an uneducated troll who accepts the Party's role as a member of the flock who bows to their power.

Anyway you look at it, folks like you are part of the problem not the solution. Looking though rose colored glasses and buying the speal of a leftist idealogue vent on fundamentally changing America into something we could not imagine.... nor want.

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#98097 Aug 8, 2012
Clearly that your Liberal education, affords you a pompous false spin on reality.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98098 Aug 8, 2012
Tried to ban comment, and warned me of iT....
NOW words ALL scrunched UP!

Didn't work.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98099 Aug 8, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Lady you protest too much for that not to be a given. You are just a Liberals shill playing the judicial montra to deflect from Obama failure to lead this country out of economic
ruin.
He is bad for America, and intent on further destroying America's standing in the world through his economic social justice redistribution of America's wealth.
Obama's non Constitutionality natural born citizen status is a subject for future resolve once he is gone. For you know as well as I, that nothing will be done to right this wrong until he is gone.
Lady? She "ain't NO lady....
tuna fish is s/he/it's name.... ;-)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#98100 Aug 8, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you want. No president has ever shown such data, nor any presidential candidates. Obama does not have to, and he shouldn't show it just to make a few birthers happy. However, if Romney either shows his tax returns or his college documents (or both, of course), then Obama should do the same. But not till then. And he still does not have to.
No president has ever been such a blatant fraud. If Obama is not a fraud then he should produce his birth certificate and any school records that would verify that he is legitimate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98101 Aug 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that Holly's case did confirm for me was that drug cartels are and have been moving into our State Parks. Tennessee and Kentucky are perfect regions for this; along with others obviously.
YePPerZ, and through the "honor" system Napolitano & Co. put in, in the State Park out West, can't remember the name. Terrorists are "known" to be coming in! Here is about the cops protecting US!

Police have no legal duty to respond and prevent crime or protect the victim. There have BEEN OVER 10 various supreme and state court cases the individual has never won. Notably, the Supreme Court STATED about the responsibility of police for the security of your family and loved ones is "You, and only you, are responsible for your security and the security of your family and loved ones. That was the essence of a U.S. Supreme Court decision in the early 1980's when they ruled that the police do not have a duty to protect you as an individual, but to protect society as a whole."

"It is well-settled fact of American law that the police have no legal duty to protect any individual citizen from crime, even if the citizen has received death threats and the police have "negligently" failed to provide protection."

Sources:

7/15/05 SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES No. 04-278 TOWN OF CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO, PETITIONER v. JESSICA GONZALES, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS NEXT BEST FRIEND OF HER DECEASED MINOR CHILDREN, REBECCA GONZALES, KATHERYN GONZALES, AND LESLIE GONZALES
On June 27, in the case of Castle Rock v. Gonzales, the Supreme Court found that Jessica Gonzales did not have a constitutional right to individual police protection even in the presence of a restraining order. Mrs. Gonzales' husband with a track record of violence, stabbing Mrs. Gonzales to death, Mrs. Gonzales' family could not get the Supreme Court to change their unanimous decision for one's individual protection. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOLKS AND GOVERNMENT BODIES ARE REFUSING TO PASS THE Safety Ordinance.

(1) Richard W. Stevens. 1999. Dial 911 and Die. Hartford, Wisconsin: Mazel Freedom Press.

(2) Barillari v. City of Milwaukee, 533 N.W.2d 759 (Wis. 1995).

(3) Bowers v. DeVito, 686 F.2d 616 (7th Cir. 1982).

(4) DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services, 489 U.S. 189 (1989).

(5) Ford v. Town of Grafton, 693 N.E.2d 1047 (Mass. App. 1998).

(6) Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. 1981).
"...a government and its agencies are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App. 1981)

(7) "What makes the City's position particularly difficult to understand is that, in conformity to the dictates of the law, Linda did not carry any weapon for self-defense. Thus by a rather bitter irony she was required to rely for protection on the City of NY which now denies all responsibility to her."
Riss v. New York, 22 N.Y.2d 579,293 N.Y.S.2d 897, 240 N.E.2d 806 (1958).

(8) "Law enforcement agencies and personnel have no duty to protect individuals from the criminal acts of others; instead their duty is to preserve the peace and arrest law breakers for the protection of the general public."
Lynch v. N.C. Dept. of Justice, 376 S.E. 2nd 247 (N.C. App. 1989)
Richard Stevens is a lawyer in Washington, D.C., and author of Dial 911 and Die (Mazel Freedom Press, 1999).

Underlying all “gun control” ideology is this one belief.”“Private citizens don’t need firearms because the police will protect them from crime.”

That belief is both false and dangerous...

* No Duty to Protect
* Police Advice:“Get a Gun”
* Laying Bare the State Protection Myth

http://www.psacake.com/dial_911.asp

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98102 Aug 8, 2012
I know how you Libtards claim that you are for the "little people" when in fact you are only looking out for union workers. And this was very obvious when the GM and Delphi i bankruptcies. The took care of the GM union workers very, very well but 20,000 Delphi workers lost everything in their pension plans.
And we are not talking about 20,000 upper management but secretaries, financial and payroll clerks, and normal low level engineers and fabricators.
&fe ature=player_embedded
The Bank and S&L Debacle of the early 1990s was caused when the DEMOCRAT controlled Congress changed banking laws mid-stream and this, not G.H.W. Bush, caused all these banks and S&Ls to close. They subsequently sue the US government and recovered from us US TAXPAYERS a half trillion dollar$.
Now the 20,000 Delphi employees, who unlawfully lost their pensions in rhe GM and Delphi bankruptcies, are suing the US TAXPAYERS for $450 million dollar$(that is almost a half trillion dollar$) and probably will get it after Obama leaves office and you Libtards will blame it all on ..... Mitt Romney!!!
Yep, you Libtards are all for the little people ..... so long as they are over paid union workers and to hell with everyone else!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grand Birther

Charleston, WV

#98104 Aug 8, 2012
no one listen to your stupid points of all bad by Obama.

Where are Mitt's tax's...Harry Reid used Romney good.

bottom line as a Middle class person...Obama is better for me.

Romney has tax shelters, off shore money, and is in a cult.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98105 Aug 8, 2012
The Stranger Among Us

A few years before I was born, my Dad met a stranger who was new to our small town. From the beginning, Dad was fascinated with this enchanting newcomer and soon invited him to live with our family. The stranger was quickly accepted and was around from then on.

As I grew up, I never questioned his place in my family. In my young mind, he had a special niche. My parents were complementary instructors: Mom taught me good from evil, and Dad taught me to obey. But the stranger... He was our storyteller. He would keep us spellbound for hours on end with adventures, mysteries and comedies.

If I wanted to know anything about politics, history or science, he always knew the answers about the past, understood the present and even seemed able to predict the future! He took my family to the first major league ball game. He made me laugh, and he made me cry. The stranger never stopped talking, but Dad didn't seem to mind.

Sometimes, Mom would get up quietly while the rest of us were shushing each other to listen to what he had to say, and she would go to the kitchen for peace and quiet.
(I wonder now if she ever prayed for the stranger to leave.)

Dad ruled our household with certain moral convictions, but the stranger never felt obligated to honor them. Profanity, for example, was not allowed in our home - not from us, our friends or any visitors. After our long time visitor stayed longer he became more daring however, and even got away with four-letter words that burned my ears and made my dad squirm and my mother blush. My Dad didn't permit the liberal use of alcohol but the stranger encouraged us to try it on a regular basis. He made cigarettes look cool, cigars manly, and pipes distinguished. He talked freely (much too freely!) about sex. His comments were sometimes blatant, sometimes suggestive, and generally embarrassing..

I now know that my early concepts about relationships were influenced strongly by the stranger. Time after time, he opposed the values of my parents, yet he was seldom rebuked... And NEVER asked to leave.

More than fifty years have passed since the stranger moved in with our family. He has blended right in and is not nearly as fascinating as he was at first. Still, if you could walk into my parents' den today, you would still find him sitting over in his corner, waiting for someone to listen to him talk and watch him draw his pictures.

His name?....

We just call him 'TV.'
He has a wife now....we call her 'Computer.'
Their first child is "Cell Phone".
Second child was named "I Pod "
Third child is Video Games

By the time Mom was pregnant again, TV had lost ALL morals, and wanted Mom to have an abortion...

Now "atheism" and NO moral values has taken over TV's mind....Drugs passed by FDA help none...
Going crazy...and taking his caretakers with him.

Location hidden

#98106 Aug 8, 2012
Just like motor vehicles, aircraft pay fuel taxes which are suppose to pay for runways, ATC and flight following services but Obama wants an addition $100 fee to file a flight plan and it does not matter how big or small the plane is.
So, a little Cessna which uses $90 worth of fuel on a trip will have to pay the same $100 fee as a Boeing 747 which uses thousands of dollars of fuel per hour. That is like a motorcycle paying the same toll as an 18-wheeler to cross the GW Bridge going into NYC. The last I knew motorcycles paid $1 to use the bridge while a car paid $10 and a big rig paid $30.
It is obvious that Obama has contempt for private planes but people in Alaska use private plans as their SUVs.
Yep, Obama cares about the little people.

To stop the $100-Per-Flight general aviation user fee proposal now on the table in Washington, D.C., I need your name on our Official AOPA Petition to Congress.

This user fee was first proposed by the President in his 2013 budget. So far, we've been able to hold the line and stop it. But with national elections coming up in November, now is the time for Congress to hear your voice.

That's why I'm urging you to join AOPA today. By joining now, you can automatically add your name to our Petition, tell Congress where you stand, and give AOPA a fighting chance to stop user fees before they destroy general aviation and YOUR freedom to fly!

When you join, you'll gain access to our extraordinary benefits package that no pilot should be without, including:
AOPA Pilot magazine – the world's most popular flying publication!
Online safety courses and quizzes available 24/7 – Counts toward FAA WINGS!
Membership card and decal for your car or truck.
AOPA Pilot Information Center – Talk to an aviation expert about any aircraft, medical or flight operations issue.
TFR email alerts that could save your Certificate.
Exclusive FlyQ app. Powered by Seattle Avionics – WX, flight planning, AF/D info, VFR/IFR filing, and more.
Powerful representation in Washington, D.C. to defend your freedom to fly!
JOIN NOW TO ADD YOUR NAME!

Thanks for fighting back, and welcome to AOPA!

Location hidden

#98108 Aug 8, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
But the rich Democrats like John F-up Kerry do not use the tax codes for their benefit?
Oh, and if Mitt Romney has not paid all his taxes, why isn't the IRS going after him?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#98109 Aug 8, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Obama took hundreds of thousand of dollars in tax deductions,how does that make him better? Barack Obama,Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are are all multi millionaires, and The Clinton's are richer that Romney. Quit being a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#98110 Aug 8, 2012
Fox News Flash; the Greeks have dropped off using their cars by ...40%.... and now there is a shortage of bicycles. Yuk yuk yuk! They should ride goats.... from behind!

Location hidden

#98111 Aug 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please review the transcript and show any EVIDENTIARY FACT that was produced by Ms. Taitz that was relevant to her ad damnum:
http://www.osah.ga.gov/documents/Cases/Transc...
=
You suggest that I am pro-Obama, and yet you (and your ilk) have failed to produce ANY POST of mine in which I defend your president.
Well Tootsie, it is obvious that Judge Malili was not Representing the State of Georgia but was representing Pres. Obama. Pres. Obama ignored the hearing and as such had no legal representative. The judge should have stopped the hearing and made a default finding to the petitioners.
If someone sue you and you do not show up in court, what is most likely to happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,173,842
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,451
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr squirrel 1,344
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 98,990
How to stop ants. 7 hr joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 7 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 8 hr j_m_w 71
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]