BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
87,181 - 87,200 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Stanley have her father bring Barry to see Frank Marshall White each week? Yes he was a black man, but he was also a Communist member of the Communist Party USA, and on the FBI's surveillance list until the day he died, and continued to be involved in the movement in Hawaii and Chicago. He was also broght before Congress on his activities and associations with the Communist Party.
Why would they allow their grandson to visit a man like that if there was no relationship?
Ask yourself why would his grandparents allow Barry to visit and go to Marxist gatherings as a youth, Obama refers to just that in his book, Dreams Of My Father?
It cannot be cast aside tht there is not some connection, as the videos of a nude Stanley Ann Dunham, which Frank posted in magazines, and also wrote of a illicit relationship with a underage girl named Annie adds more credance to his place in Barack and Stanley's life.
Could it be that Stanley and her parents were concerned of a revelation of a known Communist who'd been hauled before Congress on his activities, Frank Marshall Davis, who may have knocked up the underaged Stanley Ann. And who may have instead chose the goat herder Russian language student as a cover. They never lived together. Two weeks after Obama was born, she was off to Washington State U with him. Obama Sr stayed in Hawaii for a period of time and then went off to Harvard.
Back in that time period, getting pregnant and not married was looked down on, and involvment with a black person was a problem too.
What would Obama Sr. get out of such an arrangement you ask? Possibly a easier avenue to furthering his education in the mainland, an unrestricted visa and maybe even citizenship too ....Harvard.
We know he went on to Harvard, but deceided to go back to Kenya to his family. All this just adds to the unansered questions of just who Barack Obama...Barry really is???
^^^What she said!
Frank Marshall Davis IS Obama's daddy.
That is what he is hiding on his REAL certificate.

THAT makes him American.
It also makes him a liar on many levels.

He is ACTIVELY deceiving the people (especially YOU!)
I would guess his college financers would be more than pissed.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculation. Mere speculation. The name of the father on Obama's birth certificate is Obama senior. The name of the father on Mitt Romney's birth certificate is George Romney. There is not a shred of evidence that the real father is any different.
Obama's is fake.

When you look outside and see a large white streak on your windsheild is it speculation that a bird shit on your car?

Or do you need to poke around in it to make sure?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that if Romney discloses those things then Obama should too, but not before. And Romney hasn't.
Obama is the president.
Mitt isn't.
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
3. Research by private companies without proper govt checks is dangerous because for-profit companies will NOT apply due diligence. How often that has been proven. Research on stem cells is necessary and don't throw the bible at us on that. Stem cells in 33 AD? Wat dat? Research at universities has proven that this method is way ahead of private research. Said research at univ is indirectly funded by taxpayers, is honest and has checks and should be further encouraged;
Totally ignorant.

Basic research is too expensive for private industry.

Basic research is responsible for elucidation of DNA, for PCR reaction (think DNA testing), combinatorial chemistry (which revolutionized drug discovery in the pharma industry), etc., etc., etc. Big pharma is getting into personalized medicine based on genomics, which got started as subject of basic research.

Applied research builds on basic research. There is innovation in applied research in both industry and academe.

Does Rouge have a clue how many professors are founders of startups?

Every time Rouge opens his mouth he makes an ignorant fool of himself. He thinks, because he understands that water in ethanol may freeze in a gasoline or jet fuel blend at low temperature, that he understands science.

Total jagoff.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculation. Mere speculation. The name of the father on Obama's birth certificate is Obama senior. The name of the father on Mitt Romney's birth certificate is George Romney. There is not a shred of evidence that the real father is any different.
Yes there is, in Obama's case the two birth records have been proven fakes. Concocted by someone who had a vested interest in doing so.
Whether that intent was tp garne political power in supporting a false narrative birth, or a false applicaton after presenting proof of paying taxes in Hawaii.
The outcome is the same..Obama's two birth records are fabrications in which Obama may or may not be a part of generating.
In any case, he must know the truth, and by seeking the Presidency and serving falsely, is guilty of treason.

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

intent was to garner political power....
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Romney should tell Obama and his shills, disclose Obama's application records at Occidental College, Columbia, College, Harvard, all his thesis at those universities, and his passport records from the age of 10 forward, the original social security application on file with SSA bearing who the original applicant was concerning the Social which Obama and another person has used for decades. Two people cannot have the same Social.
Present all that documentation, and I think Mitt would provide another tax year, maybe more. He's not obligated, and all it will prove, is that Mitt Romney was a successful business man, made a lot of money, and that he is the perfect person to get the American economy out of the ditch that Obama keeps making deeper.
All the Obama campaign wants is more fodder to twist about, and conjure up falsehoods as Romney not paying his "fair share".
He is a millionaire, so what? We all would like to be one. That is Capitalism, and the American Dream folks.
Obama is a man caught up in the idealogy of class warfare, class envy, social justice, redistribution of other peoples wealth.
From his perspective, they didn't make it on their own, the government, and others made that happen.
Reject Obama and his false narrative that spits in the face of the American Dream and our Constitution. He is bad for America, and is undeserving of another term.
Conservative girl.

After the failed 60s 70s revolutionary generation seized control of Government and taxpayer funded academia, they purposed to disregard thousands of years of hard learned wisdom so that they might "learn for themselves". What a mess they have made of things! The instruction book might well have been speaking of our own day when it was written:

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." (Jude 1:4)

"I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.(Jude 1:5)

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day." (Jude 1:6)

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude 1:7)

"Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities." (Jude 1:8)

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." (Jude 1:9)

"But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves." (Jude 1:10)

"Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core." (Jude 1:11)

Ronald

Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think that alcohol froze, at least the drinking kind.
Ethanol freezes at -114 deg C, which is ~173 F. But traces of water in EtOH in a gasoline blend will freeze at much higher temperatures.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The generals who hang out in Country Clubs are not my kind!
Why then was Army-Navy Country Club in Arlington, VA, established?
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

that should be -173 deg F not ~173 deg F.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
And why after issuing a default judgment since Obama and counsel refused to attend court, did not issue an arrest warrant?
Why must you make a fool of yourself by exposing your total lack of knowledge about The Law?
There was no "default judgment" in that case. You don't even know what a default judgment is. Your comment is so stupid that it reminds one of the equally stupied "grand birther" who also did not understand the nature of "default judgments."
Please cite the order of the hearing officer in which you claim a default judgment was entered. Thank you.

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
Why does Obama's pal Harry Reid wear foreign manufactured clothing?
Ronald
The same reason he speaks with fork tongue.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
How does it serve your prince to demean citizens who doubt his legitimacy?
Please explain Judge Michael Mahili findings on the Constitutionality of President Obama to be on the Georgia Presidential Election state ballot. And why after issuing a default judgment since Obama and counsel refused to attend court, did not issue an arrest warrant?
Please explain Judge Mahili ruling to the Class as to his reasoning in using U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 US 648 (1898) as justification for his decision, since that case is about a 14th Amendment case regarding citizenship, rather than Article II, Section 1 eligibility clause, which was the basis of this suit.
Hearing 1-26-12 Docket - SECSTATE-CE 1215136-60-Malihi
Please review the transcript and show any EVIDENTIARY FACT that was produced by Ms. Taitz that was relevant to her ad damnum:
http://www.osah.ga.gov/documents/Cases/Transc...
=
You suggest that I am pro-Obama, and yet you (and your ilk) have failed to produce ANY POST of mine in which I defend your president.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt the same way about Holly's case. I got so involved in it, I don't care to do that again. I'd heard of the Baker case but did not get involved in any way. One thing that Holly's case did confirm for me was that drug cartels are and have been moving into our State Parks. Tennessee and Kentucky are perfect regions for this; along with others obviously. It's a sad state of affairs to be sure. I still pray that Holly is alive. Guess we'll never know. Daniel Hopsicker (I think) has done extensive research into this and I believe he released a new book within the last year called, The Boys Are Back. Might be worth a read.
Yes, I agree it is a sad state of affairs, when we ones we EXPECT to "Protect and Serve" are the ones "doing" the CRIME, along "with" the cartels! I pray she is too! Thanks for the info on the book. I'll check it out. Let you know after I read it.:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"SADLY, you ignore that the United States Supreme Court has ADDRESSED and RESOLVED forever the Obama eligibility matter by its action in Kerchner v. Obama, 669 F. Supp. 2d 477 (D.N.J. 2009) aff'd, 612 F.3d 204 (3d Cir. 2010), cert. denied, 131 S. Ct. 663 (2010), upholding the President’s eligibility as a natural-born American citizen and rejecting as insubstantial your tired and constitutionally incorrect nonsense. RES JUDICATA.
"Why is it that you have failed so ignominiously to address that case?"
====
Old Goat wrote:
No, Kerchner was denied due to standing, anything else was just dicta.
There was no DICTA in the Supreme Court's action. What an incredibly stupid comment exposing your total understanding of Supreme Court practice.
Are you saying that lack of standing was the CORRECT basis for dismissal at the trial level?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
"His house was located right at Lasalle and North Avenue!
You are calling me a liar?"
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
YES, you are mistaken – the Cardinal lives on the west side of Astor Street. It’s not a big deal that you are WRONG, but it is typical of the lack of precision in the thinking of blue collar, lower class,“birther”-peasants.
suzie is still all wet.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
all his thesis at those universities
Didn't you learn the difference between singular and plural before you dropped out of high school?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone in D.C. needs to stand up and show they have a pair by doing what is right and just. We are the government! Watch for more tragic events to occur.
They need some Rocky Mountain "oysters" in D.C.

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
in Obama's case the two birth records have been proven fakes. Concocted by someone who had a vested interest in doing so.
Why are you too stupid and uneducated to show the role of any state-issued birth document in the Constitution or any statute dealing with presidential eligility.
WITHOUT THAT YOU AND EVERY OTHER "BIRTHER" LOSE YOUR CASE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••